Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:57 pm

His eyes narrow. She was telling him that the odds would be even more against him since he may be up against those with great experience. He was a bit hazy on her description of the match. Would he possibly  be facing two women at once?

She walked a bit seductively towards him. He noted it, but tried not to falter and kept eye contact. "A fight is a fight. How I obtain my victory is of no consequence to me. I may be overwhelmingly inexperienced, but I still want to gamble with the chances."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:41 pm

"Ah but a hentai match is like no other fight you would have been in... It is something that has to be experienced in order to be understood deary..."

"It begs the question," She said taking another couple of steps closer, entering the comfort zone... Her large breasts were almost up against his chest, her larger stature in comparison to him meaning that her cleavage was comfortably placed just under his chin... Would he be reprimanded for sneaking a peak down? was that actually what she intended him to do? The GM of Tension was as much an enigma in person as her record and rumors lead people to believe and it was difficult to tell how one should act in her presence.

"Are you really feeling as confident with the knowledge that the match will be stacked against you... As you would like your words would like to indicate..?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Jay stood still and tall as Melissa walked up to him. He did succumb to sneaking a peek at her chest. She was too close up to him for him to deny anything if she asked about it. Jay turned his attention vack to looking up at Melissa.Much more intimidating in person than on paper.

But, Jay knew no subtlety. "You know...I was gonna burn down your office once. Had everything ready for it. Glad I didn't take the opportunity. You're a much more interesting woman than I could ever imagine." He smirks after and answers her question.

"Thats why Im here, ain't it?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:54 pm

"Mr. Zokaro, I don't believe you would do that even for a second..." Melissa said with a sly smile in response to his comment about burning down her office.

"I believe you are the kind of man that understands the benefits of keeping a low profile at times... should you have done something silly like, burn down your boss's office, it would only have alerted all sorts of higher authorities..." there was a certain measure of dark undertones to the innocent words she was speaking

"For some, that can be a particularly messy bit of business. No no, surely just a joke on your part... You're a man who likes to stay on side with your employer."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 pm

She seemed to have doubted heavily that Jay would torch the office. It seemed that she subtly reminded Jay about the outside law enforcement and, inadvertently, the large bounty on his head. If she was, Melissa probably didnt take into account that Jay wasnt too smart to begin with. He didnt think that far ahead.

But she did have a point. Jay looked away from her. Though he couldn't help but take a second glance down at her large chest. "I can do fine on my own. But you are right. I'd rather stay on your good side if I can help it."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:50 am

"Well I am glad we agree there.." Finally she fluidly slipped back away from Jay to give him that personal space back.

"Alas, I have many other contenders to speak with today so we will be unable to talk any further at this moment."
She said guiding him back towards the door to the office. "Nina will have your application for the Hentai title registered, if you have any questions about the event feel free to ask either her or Nikki outside."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:08 am

"Alright then. Hopefully we're on the same page now..."

Jay only now really noticed how close she was. In a personal space sense at least. She had told him that the interview was just about over as she moves for him to leave the room. Jay really didnt have many questions. It was more or less a matter of preparing now...

Jay briskly walked past everyone in that room after giving Nikki and Nina a nod. He leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Jay lets out a loud, worried and held in breath, his body shaking slightly as he left thw building.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:56 am

Melissa Seller's figure appeared in the doorway as Jay exited the room.

"Mr. Takeuchi... If you could step in please..."

Again without waiting to see Daisuke actually move, Melissa disappeared back in the doorway... At the same time from the entrance to the waiting room  a new figure made himself present right on cue as if to act as a kind of replacement for the ego that was follow Melissa into her office.

Spoiler:

"Well well well... what have we here..." The Scoundrel ladies man coed as he swaggered with a grin on his lips as he cast an eye around the room

"A potential orgy without Tension's very own sexual Lion at the party? tsk tsk... I think not."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:40 am

Valerie just standing there, stood out from some or not all the other rosters who wants to try out for the title belt, and then she was asking someone to see if she could get some information about this, want to sign up or anything like that. But someone did speak up, Valerie turned slowly and carefully not to let her large busts to smack someone in the face, but she can see them right over her chest and notices it was a cute little girl with cute little glasses just too adorable, she couldnt be a wrestler around here could she? "Oh my, well arent you polite and cute, whats your name?~" she teased, maybe flirt a little, wanted to pat her on the head, yet she did hear what this girl said to her.

She then hears another cutey voice calling out her name, Valerie once again turning to face the direction of that voice and noticing its another girl, of course, which she seems to be organizing everything around here, giving out what she needs to know.
"Why thank you for the info.... my, you're so cute too, whats your name?~"

Course she would wait to learn their names before someone important entering the area, she glances at her and smirk, finger in her mouth as she enjoys watching this woman. **Mmmmm she looks good... wonder if she'll play with me sometime~** she thought.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:49 am

Irene could tell from Valerie's reply that she didn't take the perky scientist too seriously as a contestant. It wasn't her fault; what with Irene being as short and slender as she was, no one ever fathomed the idea of her being a competitor in this kind of sport. Nevertheless, she returned Valerie's cheerful demeanor with some of her own. “My name is Irene Inger. I'm a fan of yours. Cheered for you in your title match against Taylor Parker. Sorry it didn't work out, but I bet your luck will change here.”

Still smiling, Irene turned back to Leon and listened as he reassured her that anyone capable of surviving a night with him should feel confident here. “You know, I've occasionally caught myself wishing for another one of those nights,” she said with a grin and an eyebrow raised. As soon as Irene mentioned her recent confrontation over in Friction, she knew that Leon would want details at the very least, but the offended tone that he spoke in caught her off guard. Irene was ashamed to have caused Leon distress by telling him what she did, but it made her happy to know that, after their one night stand, he still cared for her.

“It wasn't so bad, really. I had a brief rivalry with Jessica Wright that ended in disaster for me, but this might not be the place to talk about it,” she said, noticing that Melissa Sellers had started cycling candidates into her office. “Tell you what: let's visit a cafe together sometime. We'll have more time to catch up then. Would you enjoy something like that?”

When she finished talking, Irene realized that she was leaning into Leon a bit, almost resting on his shoulder. She rectified that mistake quickly, afraid to let Melissa find out about her affection for the frenchman. To distract herself from her own feelings, she decided to indulge in a bit of snark at the expense of the latest contestant to enter the room...the “sexual lion” as he called himself. “Shit, Leon, you might have some competition. That guy is almost as suave and effeminate as you...almost,” she said, nudging him slightly while grinning.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next