Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 8 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Hayasui's frustration mounts as her efforts only result in her being pushed down on the mat again. While ankle lock was certainly painful, it wasn't quite painful enough to get a submission out of her. Even so, the ropes were still a fair distance away, and while the ankle lock wouldn't make her tap, it would hamper her ability to use that leg for the match if things went on for too long.

All the while, that syrupy sweet scent drifted into the Japanese girl's nostrils. The sight of his feet so close by reminded Hayasui of how ticklish her own feet were before her training started. Deciding to swallow her pride, Hayasui grabbed Sligwan's legs once more, this time pulling them closer so she could tentatively lick at his feet, somewhat more earnestly as the sweet taste caught her by surprise.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 8 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Sligwan thinks he has secured the Anglelock. But suddently, Hayasui can feel the slime boy freezes completely as soon as she takes a lick on his foot. Sligwan even lets out a loud moan in both surprise and arousal. He's not ticklish at all though, but...
« Oh... No, please, don't do that ! »
Sligwan suddently panics and shakes his leg to free it, while Hayasui has the chocolate taste on her tongue and can notice the sole she just licked has got a little bit sticky with this lick.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Oddly enough, Sligwan actually tastes...kinda like chocolate. However, his protests alert her to his attempts to break free. Securing a solid grip on the slime boy's leg, Hayasui tries to get her leg free.

"You first!" she shouts before continuing to lick his foot, more eagerly now that she's found a weak spot.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Is it worth to release her leg ? Damn he receives another lick on his sole !
« Aaaaah... »
Yes it is ! Sligwan releases Hayasui's leg and tries to crawl backward, shaking his leg. His sole gets a bit stickier with the second lick. Hayasui can see his cock getting erect.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Hayasui sighed with relief as Sligwan released her leg, pulling his out of her grasp and crawling backwards. Then the girl's eyes shot wide open as she realizes that he's not only possessed of male genitals, but also that he's erect at the moment.

Blushing, Hayasui scrambles back as well, completely taken off guard.

"W-w-what?! Did you get hard from...how...?!" the girl sputters.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Sligwan stops, surprised by... Hayasui's surprise and question.
« Well, I'm a male, you know ! »
Sligwan bends his leg to take a look at his sole. It melted a bit under the two licks and it's a bit sticky. He sighs and looks back at Hayasui.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:00 pm

"I figured that," Hayasui shot back, going red, "But I didn't think something like that would...never mind."

With that, Hayasui advanced on Sligwan once more, trying to daze him with a few kicks to the gut before trying to grab his legs, turn him over, and lock in a Boston Crab.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Sligwan is in a sitting position and spreads his legs in front of him. He sees Hayasui getting up and trying to kick at his gut, but the slime boy manages to block and catch her leg. His turn now : with a slime hand, he tickles her sole.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Even with her feet as calloused as they are from years of training, the slime boy's counter still manages to get a giggle out of Hayasui. Feeling her current stance get a bit wobbly, Hayasui decides to gamble everything on one go, hopping up and trying to bring her both feet and her full weight down on the boy's gut.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Sligwan didn't expect her to go everything on one, and takes the dropkick on the gut falling from his sitting position. But he doesn't release Hayasui's leg. He even pulls it to have Hayasui's head at his knees level. If he manages, he will wrap his right leg around Hayasui's neck. His left foot would shove on her chin with Hayasui's head blocked by his right leg to apply a submission hold, whilst his right hand goes for her pussy.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next