Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 10 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Realizing she missed her target, Hayasui was about to draw back when she felt Sligwan's hand wrap around the back of her neck.

A Gogoplata? Really?

If not for the fact that he probably didn't know much about her, Hayasui might have been insulted that he was trying to trap her in one of the many holds that had been part of her family's training. While wrestling moves more advanced than things like Boston Crabs and Figure Fours were still something of a mystery to her, a judo move like this was as simple a thing as she could possibly ask for.

Almost frowning, Hayasui easily pushed the shin that was coming up to choke her away, tickling that foot for good measure.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 10 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Hayasui counters the Gogoplata, and it seems she does it easily. Well, Sligwan guesses he has not to try this move anymore against her. Hayasui tries to tickle his foot, but the slime boy is not ticklish at all, so he doesn't care. But Hayasui can feel that the soles of the slime boy are quite sticky now because of her licks, the slime sticks to her fingers as she tries to tickle the feet. Sligwan tries to shoot a kick at her face.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:15 pm

At such close range, the kick was completely unexpected. Hayasui gets hit full on with the kick, the blow retaining enough force to knock her flat on her back, where she'd be vulnerable for a few moments.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:19 pm

The kick connects, but now the slime sole gets bonded to Hayasui's face. Sligwan shakes his leg, annoyed. For Hayasui, it's like she had a giant bubblegum exploded on her face, but with chocolate taste.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Hayasui yelps when she finds herself being pulled back, her face stuck to Sligwan's foot. Pushing aside her desire to start licking even more, Hayasui grabs Sligwan's leg and tries to pry his foot off of her face.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:58 pm

With both their efforts, the slime foot is removed from Hayasui's face. But Sligwan doesn't want to get up, with both soles sticky. He has to avoid having his feet stuck on a spot. He wonders what he can do now.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:38 pm

With the slime's foot freed from her face, a wicked idea comes to Hayasui's mind. If his foot stuck like that to her face, then what if...

Deciding to test out her theory, Hayasui would try to take the leg she still had in her grasp and firmly plant the sole of his foot on the mat.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Sligwan sees what Hayasui is about to do, and panics :
« No... No... No ! Please ! No ! »
Too late. Hayasui plants the sole of his foot on the mat. The slime boy tries to pull up his foot, which is now bonded with its own slime.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:07 pm

That wicked grin doesn't leave Hayasui's face for a moment at the sight of the panicking slime-boy. This would begin to serve as the slime-boy's just deserts for embarrassing her over and over again like that. This was supposed to have been a fight...though Hayasui supposed that he had fought in his own way.

Meeting Sligwan's eyes again, Hayasui tries to grab his other leg. If she could manage this, she'd try to plant that foot down on the mat as well.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Sligwan feels his foot sticking on the mat. Damn ! And now Hayasui has for his other leg. No ! The slime boy, panicking, shakes his other leg, but Hayasui eventually manages to grab it and to plant his other foot on the ground.
« Oh no... What did you do ? »
The slime boy pulls on both his feet, stretching the sticky bonds which pull his soles back to the mat.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next