by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Who is Elizabeth Winterbourne? The Sovereign Lady of Martial Arts and the Woman Behind Momentum, How the Queenly Tech Mogul Fits Into Maximilian's Vision.

Go down

Who is Elizabeth Winterbourne? The Sovereign Lady of Martial Arts and the Woman Behind Momentum, How the Queenly Tech Mogul Fits Into Maximilian's Vision. Empty Who is Elizabeth Winterbourne? The Sovereign Lady of Martial Arts and the Woman Behind Momentum, How the Queenly Tech Mogul Fits Into Maximilian's Vision.

Who is Elizabeth Winterbourne? The Sovereign Lady of Martial Arts and the Woman Behind Momentum, How the Queenly Tech Mogul Fits Into Maximilian's Vision. DWhnxQ3

Everyone who knows business knows the name Winterbourne.

Their legacy, however, has been defined by the lucrative trade of commercial consultation and supply chain management. The entertainment industry has never been so much as on the global magnet's radar. This is even less the case for professional fighting promotions. It may be safe to say that nobody inside or outside of the Winterbourne family would ever have expected one woman to bridge the gap. Especially not from the next in line to lead.

Confirmed by a tweet on New Year's Eve by our Chief Executive Officer In Perpetuity, Maximilian Kinglsey, the new head of Momentum will be the world-renowned tech mogul for the fighting age: Elizabeth Victoria-Lennox Winterbourne. Despite having no professional wrestling experience of her own, a single conversation seemed to spark a bevy of interest in the ashen-haired heiress. She believes that the future is founded upon the battles of the greatest. And the greatest is only found in AFW.

But the question still remains: who is Elizabeth?

"Yes, I suppose you could say I was born with a silver spoon. But I didn't so much put it in my mouth as imagine it was a sword and reenacted a ten-year-old's version of Crouching Tiger. So I guess I credit Michelle Yeoh for making sure I got my black belt before I was eleven." For one of the world’s wealthiest tech-heads, Elizabeth was surprisingly open to a sit-down interview. Needless to say, martial arts have fascinated the young Lady Winterbourne for as long as she can remember. So much so that she's pioneered an entire industry on the back of that passion and drive.

Who is Elizabeth Winterbourne? The Sovereign Lady of Martial Arts and the Woman Behind Momentum, How the Queenly Tech Mogul Fits Into Maximilian's Vision. 8VxcQNe

A 'drive' not often seen in your average CEO.

Her belief of 'elevating' martial arts from their current plane is what guides her current trajectory. "What if we could move faster than the blink of an eye? Punch hard enough to shatter cement? React faster than the speed of a bullet? All by channeling energy to elevate those specific senses, our qi. That's WinTech. That's the future I want to offer."

WinTech is currently sponsored by several major grants and scientific foundations. Research has supposedly been going smoothly under Elizabeth's leadership with promising results that her company aims to reveal at their first public press event in the near future. However, with an ambitious tech mogul and a one-of-a-kind field of study, Elizabeth has consistently forced herself to broaden her horizon outside of the metaphorical box. Ensuring the best results means finding the best talent. And her partners promised her that the best lay with Maximillian Kinglsey.

Many fans will certainly remember Momentum as a short-lived success, being a primarily boxing promotion seeking to cater to a wider portion of its established viewership. While garnering niche interest, the arena ultimately proved to be a substantial financial drain for even the world's premier wrestling league. Only weeks away from shuttering its doors, a sudden, massive investment from WinTech has kept the stagelights of Momentum on for the foreseeable future. With its first manager assuming the helm, Elizabeth has promised several substantial changes to the arena to kickstart interest. Chief among them is shifting away from solely boxing to fully encompass every type of combat sport and style of martial art. No matter how obscure or how remote.

“It’s a risk, but we take risks every day," says Elizabeth. "What’s important is how committed we are to the goals behind those investments and remain intentional about delivering that support where it is needed most. Momentum has the potential to do great things. It just needs to be harnessed."

A tall order for many, it would seem, but a wealth magnet reaffirms her resolve to make Momentum a shining beacon in global fighting promotions. The realities of the mechanics behind mainstream promotions and entertainment are not lost one bit on the heiress. "A major advantage is the league's accessibility. For every professional fighter that makes it out there in the UFC, or hits the headlines of ESPN, thousands of others are turned away, and just as many never get that chance again."

Part of Elizabeth's strategy is using AFW's world-renowned talent agency to Momentum's advantage. "AFW is different. You don't need sponsors or a PR war chest just to get your foot in the door. This federation is its marketing when done right. If we keep the barriers to entry low and remain intentional about accommodating as many fighters as possible, I'm certain Momentum will become a diverse cornucopia of amazing martial artists.”

Much of that accommodation comes from promises by Elizabeth to tailor each match specifically to the competitors. This will include proper ceremonies, outfits, and even changing the ring layout from match to match. None of these steps are easy and each of them requires a rigorous amount of study and careful examination to execute properly. But her rigid belief in progress has seldom thwarted the next in line of the Winterbourne Dynasty.

“Look, for all my rambling, I don't spend my time pontificating about high-concept things. Martial arts are fascinating and fighting is fun. I think we can all agree on that. For Momentum, it means the more, the merrier.”

----

Discover more about Elizabeth at: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20975-elizabeth-victoria-lennox-winterbourne

First published on January 1, 2022
(c) 2022 Anime Female Wrestling Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit