Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) Empty Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Standard Match+
Victory by pinfall or submission
Hentai allowed

After her loss against Alex in a Hentai match, Hayasui found herself a little hesitant to even be going into a match where the option was available. Of course, her curiosity about her opponent won out over her sense of caution, and now the martial artist found herself making her way into the ring, the crowd around her sounding a bit odd. Blocking them out, Hayasui climbed up into the ring, making her way to her corner and leaning back against it as she waited for her opponent.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Lights turn into a mix of brown and green, and the newcomer's theme song is played now. Sligwan feels both excited and nervous. It is his first match in the AFW. From what he could hear, he is the only slime competitor. Tonight, in the ring, for his first match, he has to beat a human girl in a standard match where hentai is allowed though victory can only be claimed via pinfall or submission. The brown-orange slime boy makes his entrance in the arena. The crowd stays quiet in curiosity. Walking slowly toward the ring, Sligwan lets a thin trail behind his feet each step he makes. He climbs in the ring and looks at his opponent. A black-haired girl who looks both strong and agile. It's going to be a difficult match for the slime boy, but Sligwan intends to show what he's made of.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Hayasui stared at her opponent with no small amount of incredulity, forgetting her manners for the moment.

Is that...a slime?

Indeed the trails he left behind with every step seemed to suggest this. Regardless, he was her opponent and she'd at least show him the proper respect due to him as such. With that in mind, Hayasui stepped forward, offering her hand for the boy to shake.

"Greetings," she said, "I am Hayasui. I do hope we can be friends after this match."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:57 pm

The cute slime boy arrange his long slime hair behind his head, and shakes Hayasui's hand. The girl can feel the cold touch of the slime. She can smell him, a syrup smell, almost like sweet. Sligwan smiles.
« Yes, of course. Nice to meet you, I'm Sligwan. Let the best of us two win this match. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Hayasui resisted the urge to pull her hand back at how cold his hand was, shaking before letting go. However, the syrupy scent he gave off wasn't missed, Hayasui having to force herself to not think about the fact that her supply of sweets had run out a while ago.

Trying not to focus on her immense sweet tooth, Hayasui stepped back into her fighting stance, readying herself.

"Then let the best win," Hayasui answered, waiting for his attack.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

The referee rings the bell, the match starts now. Well, Sligwan has to pin her or to make her submit. He first walks around her, then comes for a lock-up with her arms, wanting to match their strength.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Hayasui met Sligwan's push with her own, pushing hard against his strength, trying to get him to commit to the test of strength.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Sligwan knows that among Humans, girls are not as strong as boys. But for a girl, Hayasui is strong ! She easily matches with the slime's strength. Anyhow, Sligwan is not really strong himself. Now Sligwan tries to send Hayasui to the ropes in an Irish Whip. If he manages, he will wait for Hayasui's momentum to throw a middle kick at her.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Hayasui was taken by surprise when her own trick was turned against her, the slime managing to send her running for the ropes, from which she bounced back to find him waiting.

Instincts kicked in at the sight of the boy, Hayasui dropping and sliding under the boy's kick, intending to take his remaining leg out from under him with a sliding kick.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Sligwan's kick unfortunately miss as he sees Hayasui sliding beneath his raised leg. Actually Hayasui performs a sliding kick which hits Sligwan other leg, making him splash and lose balance as he falls on all his four.
« Ah ! »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next