» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 3 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Moving on instinct, Hayasui would quickly try to mount Sligwan again. Maybe he had some weak-spot that couldn't tank blows as well as the rest of him could?

With this in mind, Hayasui would try to start punching Sligwan's head, trying to see if that was less damage resistant than the rest of him.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my) - Page 3 Empty Re: Martial Arts, Slime, and Hentai (Oh my)

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Lying on his back, Sligwan get again riden by Hayasui, and now has to endure punches at the head. He grunts, and slime drops splash around. It is not very painful but it is still stunning him a bit. He tries to block her wrists, or to push on her face or on her tits to get her uncomfortable.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:31 pm

The grunts from her blows were at least somewhat reassuring, though the slime flying from his face does worry her a little. However, none of this prepares Hayasui for the cold, slimy hands pushing at her breasts, the shock bringing her assault to a momentary halt, leaving Hayasui wide open as a blush came to her face.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:33 pm

It looks like Sligwan just found a weak spot. With a grin, he takes a full hold of the girl's breasts with both hands. He fondles them. His slime may be cold, the touch of a slime has no equal in sensuality.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Hayasui immediately regretted pausing her assault, as the slime boy took the opportunity to start groping her more fully, drawing a moan from the Japanese girl, her plan of attack forgotten as little sparks of pleasure started to dance through her body. For the moment, Hayasui was helpless to Sligwan's ministrations.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Sligwan smiles. Hayasui's passiveness tend to confirm that he found a weak spot. He lets his slime fingers slip between her breasts, his other hand fondles one of her tits, covering it almost full with slime. With his infinite flexibility, the slime boy bends forward and takes the other nipple between his lips, suckling at it.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Hayasui cursed her complacency as Slig took her sudden passiveness as confirmation that he'd found a weak-spot. The girl was reduced to little more than moans as the slime boy wrapped her tits in slime, fondling one with his cool slime hands while he bend forward and starts suckling on the other one, drawing a pleasured yelp from Hayasui.

Even amidst the pleasure wracking her body, Hayasui tried to push him away, unable to draw upon her full strength in her current condition.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:45 am

For the first time since he teased her breasts, Hayasui tries to react, but she seems weakened by the pleasure.
First, Sligwan tries to resist to her pushing, keeping fondling one tit and suckling at the other.
Then, he grabs her arms and tries to take advantage from her weakness to roll them on the side and take the top position, without releasing one nipple with his mouth.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Hayasui's frustration grew as her weakened efforts seemed to barely budge the slime. Then she yelped as Sligwan managed to turn them over, the slime now mounting her without having released her in any way. The Japanese girl's face went red as the pleasure from Sligwan's ministrations slowly built.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:41 pm

From under the slime boy, Hayasui can fully smell his candy syrup smell. Sligwan forsakes her breasts, and grabs her left arm. He moves on her side, leaving from his top position, and tries to apply a Cross Armbar.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next