by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Team Trust & Social Development 101!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Team Trust & Social Development 101! - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Trust & Social Development 101!

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Falling back, Kelly fell into the arms of her strong comrades.... And Talia. Suddenly she felt relief, like the nightmare had ended and all was going to be okay. She immediatly sat up as the crowd in the bar clapped for the scene.

"You... Guys..." She said before wrapping an arm around the necks of all three of her companions.

"See! I knew I could trust you guys! Don't you feel better? I feel better. I feel great. I feel we've really connected here today! And WE don't need Brittany! Who needs Brittany not us? Right? Right. We're gonna be so cool. Fuck it, we are cool! Haha!" Kelly ranted as she hugged her crew before stepping back and eyeing the big tall Jessica.

"Okay Jess'ca. Your turn."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Team Trust & Social Development 101! - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Trust & Social Development 101!

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Jessica grimaced. Maybe it was a bad idea to make such a face in front of the supposed ring leader, but Jessica couldn't help it. Kelly was asking her to trust these other women which Jessica didn't and had little intention of doing. The blaring lights of the arcade and the ridiculous expression on kelly's face made all of this seem like some sick joke. It was a joke that was lost on the Violent Violet and the blank look on her face explained all of the things she couldn't explain with words.

She turned to Talia. As far as she understood it, the girl always wore a mask. That seemed suspicious to start off with, and the fact that Kelly didn't seem entirely buddy buddy with her gave her further misgivings. Then there was Death Bunny. Any girl who had to wear bunny ears to garner attention had to be incompetent in half a million ways, and Jessica would not suffer risking her health and trusting to be caught by her. Then there was Kelly. Stupid, weak, pathetic Kelly. A narcissistic, absurd, shrieking banshee of a woman that Jessica had no doubt in the world she could beat. No way was she trusting her. No way was she trusting anyone.

"You cannot be serious." Her tone gave room for a certain weariness but did not crack. She felt little desire to stand on the bar like an idiot and be dropped like a bigger idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 am

"Oh. Deadly." Kelly insisted as she clasped her hands together while looking up at Jessica with an eager gaze.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Jessica stood up on the bar. She looked at her comrades again, then at the distance to the floor. It was a little too far for Jessica's liking. But then again, she had taken knocks which were far worse, and she planned on getting outrageously drunk anyways.

"Gimme a countdown." She barked.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 am

"Hmm..." D.B.'s eyes darted left and right between Jessica and Kelly as they debated who's next in line, genuinely surprised when Jessica womaned up and took the dare. Her fellow purple haired teammate certainly didn't seem the type to be so easily goaded into doing what others wanted. Their tipsy shenanigans had gotten the attention of a surrounding group of geeky arcade players egging her on as well. Maybe she didn't want to look like a chicken wuss in front of the other Coaliton members. Or more accurately it was probably that the drinks were finally getting to her too.

"Sure you wanna do that? I think my hand-eye coordination is getting a little fuzzy~..."
D.B. ominously teased to Jessica as she ascended atop the bar counter, a devilish grin on her face as she started swirling her frosty mug in a circular fashion before taking a swift chug. Eventually she rolled her eyes inside her head and readied herself to start the count...yeah, she was going to catch her. For the same reasons she needed to catch Kelly, and the free round of shots earned Jessica at least that much. Turning out to be a decent insurance policy towards the future.

"...*sigh*...Three..."
D.B. uttered with a groaning inflection, planning to catch Jessica around her waist with one arm while the other still grasped her beer. Trying to challenge herself to see if she could do it without spilling a drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Kelly was all smiles when Jessica stood up on the bar, the blonde going beside D.B. and nudging the drunk Rabbit with a wry grin while watching Jessica prepare herself for the trust exercise.

Kelly didn't waste any sort of time.

"TWO-ONE-GO!" She shouted hastily before... Stepping out of the way to let Talia and D.B. catch Jessica.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:50 am

Jessica closed her eyes and began falling backwards. She hated coming off the turnbuckles and this was beginning to feel a lot like that. After she had taken that initial movement, she knew there was no way in hell that they were going to catch her. That is what teams of heels did. Well, whatever. There was always her good friend Jack Daniels to soothe her pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:30 am

Kelly's mischievous elbow nudge into her side curiously drew her attention towards the American hero, though not being in on the prank caused D.B. to be just as surprised as anyone else when Kelly expedited the countdown. Widening her eyes from suddenly being the sole individual between Jessica and a concussion, D.B. made the utterly heart-wrenching split second decision to drop her precious lager to catch her, the bunny girl groaning and buckling down under the hefty weight before straightening back up, looking Jessica in the eyes having caught her in an awkward bridal carry...

"...Don't read too much into this..."
D.B. annoyingly uttered to Jessica before peering down towards her dropped pint glass, the loss of a perfectly good beer and childish pranks of her incompetent leader making her come to an important decision for the night.

"Ya know what? I think I'm gonna skip my turn..."
D.B. would limber her arms and drop her purple haired cargo to the floor butt first. "...Ladies." Despite the tragedy of a wasted pint of her favorite lager, at the very least it made her realize how moronic this all was in retrospect. A scowl on her face as she was clearly content to part ways with her Coalition crew and call it a night as she trudged onward towards the exit doors...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3