Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for New RPs

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:41 pm by Daaharu

Hi all,

As always, I am looking for new RPs. I would love to reconnect with old roleplay partners, but I'd also be really happy if anyone out there who's new wants to play. My Discord, Daaharu#6352, is probably the best way to get in touch with me nowadays.

My two major rules for matching characters up are: 1) only female on female interactions, and 2) I like to make sure the two characters are of similar size (within 1-2 inches in height and similarly built in terms of muscle and chest …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New year, same ol Me

Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:31 am by ihateocrecolors

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking for more matches for my newest and also older tension characters: Kelani Alex and Aiden Bolt! I will also be taking mixed matches but mostly interested in MvM.

Just a Social Call (For Berial) 20230111_144029

New Year. New Matches

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:08 pm by Deus001

Heya folks!

So to roll in 2023 I want to look at making new RPs, I'll still be writing to my current ones as well don't worry but I want to drum up more activity.

I mainly want to look at things for Eliza Harenwood, Florence Knight, Kitty N, Ryan Knight and Jaqueline Rose. For Eliza in particular I'd like for her to fight some guys mainly to show she hasn't lost her steps, Florence could do with a squash match in her favour. Ryan can do with some stuff. Kitty N could do with a rival and …

[ Full reading ]

Just a Social Call (For Berial)

Go down

Just a Social Call (For Berial) Empty Just a Social Call (For Berial)

Post by TheLoneWanderer Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:43 pm

The caramel-skinned man settled into the chair of the booth of the izakaya by a fairly huge window in an unassuming corner, where the approach from behind was cut off, taking a quick horizontal glance around at the populace. Seems the business here was decently slow, given it was a cold Saturday night. Despite that, he'd chosen to dress in his Sunday's best. A three-button, black two-piece accented by a dark red tie. The same extended down to his pants which were the same color as his upper quarters. The eyes that framed Hiroyuki's face were inquisitive and of a dulled golden color, barring the dark edges around his eyelids.

Hiroyuki palmed the magazine at his side on the seat. His fingers curled around a certain page, lifting the reading material before planting it squarely on the table and flipping into onto the correct subject he was looking for. The lastest issue had caught his eye because among other matters it detailed the imperative answer of who'd be running Momentum. That was, as one may guess, one of the two promotions he'd be competing under. His night job, you could say.

Hiroyuki's gaze scanned through the lines of text, taking it in with as much genuine 'enthusiasm' as one could when he was waiting on another. Yes, he had not come to this bar to drink alone. Furthermore, Hiroyuki had enough impulse control to avoid running up his alcohol bill feverishly but the woman of the hour who he previously called for a required appointment of catching up did not arrive yet. So, he was coerced into waiting. In such a meantime, a server had walked to Hiroyuki's booth to take his order if he was ready. He favored a drink at the moment, so he spoke it out as an apple-flavored glass of liquor. Most of the basic beverages tastes akin to dog's water or paint thinner in his opinion. One minute and a quarter finally dragged on before he recieved what he wanted. It had a cost, he already knew that, while pulling for two 1000 Yen notes from his wallet. One for a tip and one for the drink itself. The youthful man gave only a slight bow in gratitude before shifting his stance to walk off and attend to the other customers. Hiroyuki's outstretched hand curled back into a soft fist which he put back on the magazine. He let the alcohol rest there, only having wanted the drink to be ready for him so he could commence the party when Sae arrived.

Concerning the issue, the "promotional" picture of Elizabeth had caught him by scoff-worthy surprise. If his thoughts were allowed on it, Hiroyuki would conclude the executive's conditioning to be similar to shaved marble. That wasn't an insult. She looked very pleasing to his eye and he could begin to admire that physical and mental drive she talked about while he read along the pages. That quality was what had gravitated him towards Yamamoto in the first place. She was worth getting to know better, at least.

Business of Kings, Knights, and Liars:
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down