Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Team Trust & Social Development 101!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team Trust & Social Development 101! Empty Team Trust & Social Development 101!

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

Kelly Conway bursted from the revolving doors of the AFW Arena complex with the world title seated over her shoulder. Storming out furiously, not knowing which members of The Coaliton, if any were even behind her.

"BITCHES! You can't trust ANYONE these days!" She screamed out on the side walk of the busy Tokyo streets, putting her hand to her face as she dealt with the knowledge, the humiliation of the worst night she ever had with her crew. She had been embarrassed by the silence of nearly all her comrades but the worst blow came from Brittany and that vile Karisma.

Brittany was her most experienced girl. Save for Dark Angel, all the girls who had real bones to pick with Taylor were now gone. Kelly was stuck with three people she didn't know if she could trust and a bunny. And her life was in their hands!

She had to do something about about this team while she had a chance. She had to save her skin.

"Okay! I know a Bar around here with games and shit... Who's up for hanging out, girls!?" She beamed, turning around with a wide grin, hands on her hips. "Talia might have to change though. Or just remove the mask. "

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Team Trust & Social Development 101! Empty Re: Team Trust & Social Development 101!

Post by k0hryuu Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 am

While there was some rather hilarious irony in Kelly's screaming, but Haruna restrained her smile. Though she now had a rather high-ranking target for her next match, it did have the price of suffering through that woman's extremely degrading public tantrum. For now, Haruna just wanted to get away from her as fast as possible.

"I'll pass." she responded flatly. "I don't drink, and I have things to take care of early in the morning." Neither of which were actual lies. It was likely best she started studying Taylor Parker as thoroughly as possible to avoid another messy fight like her impromptu match against Akashi...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Team Trust & Social Development 101! Empty Re: Team Trust & Social Development 101!

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:59 am

The masked woman had followed Kelly as she stormed out, avoiding saying really anything considering her mood.  She knew the champion was pissed at them, and perhaps she was partially rightfully so.  They did kind of leave her hanging in front of their enemies, and they were suppose to be united against them.  They could have at least lied, but the moment had already passed.

Her arms were crossed as the champion stomped down the street.  She wasn't sure what to say to make her feel better.  She did, after all, just agree to a title match with Akashi which was quite...dire in Talia's eyes but she was sure the blonde would think of a plan.

But not the one she seemed to have in mind.  The brunette stared for a second at Kelly at the sudden turn around of her mood when she proposed they go to a bar.  She just kinda shrugged and dragged her mask entirely off the top of her head.  It seemed a random, almost weird request.  She never really thought them to be friends, just allies.  That and she wasn't exactly dressed for the bar.  A black hoodie and sweats were barely good enough to walk around town.  But whatever, she didn't think they'd care wherever they went.  Not if Kelly led the way.  She watched as Haruna declined unsurprisingly and wondered if anyone actually would agree to the champion.

"Alright," Talia said simply with a nod. "I'll go."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Trudging along shoulder to shoulder with her fellow allies in crime, D.B. remained grimly tight-lipped as Kelly's temper tantrum made them the center of attention amongst the startled passersby. Speaking up or trying to calm her down probably would have been a waste of breath anyway. Just gotta plug your ears and let her get it out of her system, like an infant with colic. Though this reaction wasn't entirely unjustified. Their ranks were dwindling fast...and they didn't exactly demonstrate a fortified symbol of unity back on that stage.

Testing their loyalty like that was actually a damn brilliant move on the dojo's part, one that chipped away at Kelly's confidence enough for her to be blatantly goaded into practically giving them all the matches they've ever wanted...nope, D.B. wasn't regretting sticking around and devoting herself to this cause one iota.

She kept her hands in her pockets with her thumbs hanging outside on the cuff, raising an eyebrow to Kellys suggestion for them to have a girls night out. Not that it was an odd request. But putting a group this volatile in one combustible environment and adding several pints to the mix could be a recipe for spending the night in a drunk tank. Still, she was already dressed to go bar hopping...and if she didn't leave Kelly hanging when their were millions of people watching, stands to reason she would stick around at the promise of potentially free drinks if Kelly picked up the tab...doubtful, she admitted.

"...Sure, lead the way American Hero." D.B. spared a quick glance Talia's way when she removed her fox mask, finally getting a good look at the face underneath. Inwardly relieved that Talia wasn't going to wear something that ridiculous looking for the rest of the night.

...Her right bunny ear twitched reflexively.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Lots of shit happened. The way lots of shit tends to happen. Most of it was lost on Jessica and she was fine with that. Kelly probably wanted them all to be loyal little dogs but if there was a mic in her hand Jessica was going to be a big bad bitch. Jessica was hot on the heels of the gang as they stepped into the neon night of Tokyo. Her sigh of relief was easy to hear when Talia took off that absurd mask. She never trusted chicks who had to wear masks. Hell, she never trusted most people, but them especially.

The night was somewhat more brisk than she had imagined and Jessica began to regret not bringing warmer clothes. She didn't go out to party all gussied up like a sorority girl but she was still glad she wasn't as rough looking as some of her erstwhile companions. "Sounds fucking wonderful."

If there was anything Jessica was good for, it was getting nice and drunk. After the nonsense she saw tonight, that did sound fucking wonderful. The Violent Violet produced a short stubby cigar from her pocket and stuck it in her mouth. "You guys mind if I smoke?" Jessica asked not a second before lighting the thing. It tasted nice, like whatever mayhem was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Kelly at first lowered her head with a pout when Haruna said she wasn't coming but soon enough realized that it might be for the best, and that she didn't drink.

"Right on! You go and uh... Do your thing! You've got a big day ahead of you real soon! Make sure you rest up and drink plenty of juice!" Kelly beamed, firmly patting Haruna in the back, only to turn and smile when Tali And Death Bunny said they were coming along.

"See I always knew I could count on you two! Granted the both of you kind of need to come... Jessica too and..." Kelly paused suddenly when she saw Jessica flick out a cigarette.

"Oh. My god." Kelly, without a moments notice pulled up her shirt to cover her nose. "Why the hell would you ASK before lighting it anyway, Sarah Gatt! Yes, I mind! I like having lungs and good cardio! H-How the hell do you manage to compete in long matches!? You'll get winded fast you know!" Kelly barked and panicked as she waved her hands in front of her nose to keep the smell away from her.

Kelly then paused and took another look at her crew and realized just how different everyone was.

"Right well, take care Haruna! C'mon guys! The place is just up the street!" She yelled before waving Haruna off and then turning around to lead her crew down the sidewalk, heading a few blocks down towards a place called...

"HERE WE ARE! Tanaka's Bar and Games!" Kelly exclaimed, hands on her hips looking up at the sign that led into a medium sized building, the faint sounds of people, music, the clattering of coins and laughter coming from the place

"What better place for us to become a better unit than a Barcade! Also... No children!" Kelly exclaimed happily before looking at the youthful looking and shorter Talia.

"Talia, I hope you have ID."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:10 am

Talia shot a glance to the other two in the group. She'd never met them before but they couldn't have been all that bad. They were all...united in their quest to fight the Higurashi dojo more or less. And even though they may not have all been on the entirely same page, they didn't disband when questioned as Akashi and Taylor had wanted.

Well, nearly.

As Kelly brought them to the barcade, Talia raised an eyebrow. She knew she would've stood out, but she was expecting to do so at a real bar...or a club or something. "What on earth is this?" she asked rather straightforwardly. She crossed her arms. "Games?" she asked further, clearly un-amused. Was this how Kelly spent her time? No wonder she was a shit wrestler.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:47 pm

The slight, throaty rasp to Jessica's voice was something that clued D.B. into her smoking habits back when they were pledging their "loyalty" to the cause back on stage, so it came as no surprise to her when she started puffing away as soon as they were out in the open. By sheer definition, first impressions weren't the most steadfast indicator of a persons' character, but Jessica didn't strike her as being exactly "layered", striking D.B. as the type of person who always kept a baseball bat on hand at all times in case she ever found someone to use it on.

Kelly's exaggerated reaction and overt mother-henning of Jessica did earn a snorted chuckle from D.B., more at the utter ludicrousness of having someone as squeamish as her as the leader of this motley crew. The second time that night Kelly was good for a laugh, D.B. following right along with her hands in her pockets until they arrived to their hangout for the night.

"That's certainly what it looks like..."
D.B. groaned out in response to Talia's equally disappointed reaction, looking up at the neon lit sign above the entrance that Kelly was fixated on, and stealing glimpses inside through the windows. "Kelly, I don't really see how pachinko and a few rhythm games are going to make us a better unit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:33 am

Philistines, all of them. Jessica lacked the patience to explain to the ring leader that you don't get cigar smoke in your lungs, that cigars and cigarettes are different, that cigars are fine in moderation. Hell, most of these girls probably couldn't even tell the difference between whiskey and bourbon, but that would be another subtlety that would be lost on them. Jessica just took another puff and let Kelly think she was right. Wasn't like there was a whole lot left to smoke anyways.

Jessica wasn't really the type to play games. Except maybe Tekken or the basketball shooting one. But as long as bar was part of the equation Jessica was down. Death Bunny and Talia were both new to her, and Jessica needed to show them that she could drink them under the table. And the first remonstrance wasn't fun, despite the fact that it was ignored.

"Hell yeah, let's wreck that shit." What was the worst that could happen? Jessica was still going to have a good time, despite Kelly's supercilious and absurd rants, despite Talia and Bunny's weirdness. She took another long drag of her cigar and tossed it on the cement. She ground it into the sidewalk. "What are we waiting for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:59 pm

"A Bar Arcade.... Barcade! I've never been." Kelly said smugly. "But It's not the games or drinks we need! It's the bar! Then we have fun! And we don't need Brittany or Karisma. Right guys!?" Kelly exclaimed and didn't wait for an answer before she strolled into the place that was brightly lit with an orange red and purple hue. Inside various classic and even new games rested alongthe walls of the bar with wooden tables in the center of it all and more towards the back like fighting games, light gun games and races.

And of course across from all that was the bar.

"I don't need Brittany... I'm not a coward. I can do this!" Kelly thought to herself as she marched to the bar. Some dude was talking to some girl and he had a beer in his hand. Kelly didn't think twice, she grabbed it and declared she was champion before downing some the guy's beer while he looked on in confusion before she carried herself up onto the bar to stand on it.

"Japan! I am your AFW Friction World Champion and THIS is The Coalition!"
Kelly exclaimed with the title raised above her head before pointing at her crew in front of the several bar goers who looked on and honestly cheered at having at the wrestlers so up close and personal and not behind a barricade.

"And we don't need Brittany Luuve!!!"
She added very firmly while camera phones went off. The Champion posing for all of them with the title as she stood center of attention atop of the bar.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next