Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 4 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Odessa's legs managed to slide around Eri's legs easily enough, capturing those long, lighter-skinned limbs with her own toned darker ones. The entangling of their legs was a very appealing sight for the fans, who got louder once again as Odessa now seemed poised to take advantage of her position on top of Eri and Eri's disorientation after being slammed down to the ring surface like that to tie the score in this match!

However, Odessa's efforts to even things up hit a snag, as Eri would use a similar tactic as the one Odessa had used when Eri had gone after her shirt: the brunette lifted her arms and crossed them over her body, making it impossible for Odessa to strip her shirt off of her. That put Odessa in a bit of a tricky spot, as she didn't want to just try and outright rip the shirt from Eri's body.

Well, she could take a page out of Eri's playbook and go after a different article of clothing instead!

"Awww, come on, Eri!" Odessa would whine playfully, as she would pull the shirt up as high as it would go, trying to cover Eri's arms and face with it. The ebony woman would then reach down and try to slip her hands inside of Eri's bra, hoping to get a couple of handfuls of Eri's soft breasts and use that hold to weaken her friend with a little bit of sensual contact!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Just like Odessa did earlier, Eri managed to prevent her opponent from taking her shirt off. Just like she did earlier, however, the ebony amazon opted for a different target and just pull her shirt up to the point it'd restrict her arms! The brunette naturally began to try pulling her clothes back so she could try pushing Odessa off her, but her effort was brought to an almost instant halt the moment she felt the girl's hands grabbing her breasts.

"Mmm...!" she moaned and squirmed slightly, her body couldn't deny how good those hands felt on her orbs.

It was surely a sensation she missed a lot. While Odessa clearly wasn't the only person who had touched her sensually, the girl had a special spot in her heart after their meeting which made it more difficult for her to resist the dark skinned amazon. Only a handful of people managed to have that effect on her, and in AFW, Odessa was probably the only one.

"G-get off mee... mmhh... D-Dessa-chaann..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:06 am

Odessa laughed. She could not take Eri's request for her to get off so seriously when it was half-moaned. Even just this sort of simple touching was obviously sending shivers of excitement through the Japanese amazon's body. Odessa was not going to stop now and deprive Eri of those sensations!

"Mm...do you really want me to get off of you, Eri dear?" Odessa would coo softly, moving her face a little closer to Eri's, covered though the Japanese girl's features were by her pulled-up T-shirt. "I think you're lying..." Odessa would give the other amazon's breasts a slightly harder squeeze, hoping to prove her point by hearing Eri squeal or moan again. Odessa wanted to hear her friend make another adorable noise.

Of course, she needed to start stripping Eri, too. To get that process started, Odessa would try to grab onto the cups of Eri's bra and pull downwards, hoping to expose Eri's breasts, and maybe pull her bra down to a place where it would be a little easier to remove!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:16 am

"Ouhh... I-I'm n-nnhhmwahh..." Eri's attempt to emphasize that she wanted Odessa to get off her only ended up in another moan as she felt the girl's hands squeezed her breasts harder. "Mmmmhh...!"

She managed to pull her shirt down a bit, which allow her to see the ebony beauty's face so close to her, making her blush a bit. She had to say she was kinda tempted to lean forward and try kissing Odessa at that very moment. Then she felt her bra being pulled down, her breasts popping out from the cover although they're not completely exposed to the crowds yet because of their position.

Eri would try to squirm around as much as she could, wanting to make things as difficult as it could be for Odessa to be able to remove something. At some point she'd even use her hands to try pushing the girl off her, thinking that her opponent probably would just go for her bra instead of her shirt since it's the easier choice.

"Nnnn...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:33 am

After she had slid Eri's bra down and removed the other woman's breasts from the cups, Odessa wanted to reach around to unhook the bra and make the two of them all even. But she had a little bit of a problem in that regard. When Eri had removed Odessa's bra, the Briton had been on her front, with her back exposed. Now that she wanted to take off Eri's bra, she realized just how difficult it would be to reach the hook, especially with Eri now wiggling and pushing on her with both arms.

"Nnh..." Odessa would grunt, as she felt Eri pushing at her shoulders. She gave Eri's breasts another squeeze to try to force her to be a little more submissive. Odessa doubted Eri would obey with only some breast squeezing to coerce her, however!

"You're so troublesome, Eri...!" Odessa would say, as she would struggle with her opponent, unwilling to let her advantage slip away. As Eri continued pushing on her, however, Odessa had an idea. She would not act on it right away. She kept her hands on Eri's breasts, giving them another couple of squeezes, even adjusting her hold so that she could tease Eri's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, rolling the nubs between the two digits and waiting eagerly until they could be seen poking upwards even through Eri's shirt.

Then, after giving Eri time to commit to her pushing, Odessa would make her move. She would slide her hands quickly off of Eri's breasts and grab onto the bottom of her friend's shirt. Then, Odessa would yank up on it as quickly as possible! With any luck, Eri would not be able to pull her arms back in in time, and Odessa could pull the shirt almost all the way off of her Japanese friend—and expose Eri's bare breasts, too, since the woman now wore her bra down around her belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 am

"Mmmh... s-speak for yourself, fatty...!" Eri retorted while still trying to push Odessa off her.

The squeezing on her breasts made her unable to use her full strength to accomplish that, though. With the dark skinned amazon opted for a more sensual move by teasing her hardened nipples as well, the brunette soon found herself turning hotter and more aroused, which lowered her guard down. That clearly was the result Odessa was aiming, since the girl would then make a quick move by snatching her shirt and pulled it up before she really realized what's going on!

"Ah!" Eri yelped, unable to do anything else until Odessa stripped her shirt, leaving her with an exposed top since her bra was no longer covering her breasts. "Oh, you...!" she pouted, before attempting to squeeze the orbs of Odessa through her shirt so she could try freeing her legs and push the girl off her afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:25 am

Odessa was able to move quickly enough to strip Eri of her shirt before the Japanese woman could do a thing about it! Once the T-shirt was stripped off, Eri was left wearing her lime green buruma, the panties sticking out slightly from underneath it, and her bra—which was around her belly and hardly doing the job that it was created to do. They may still be tied at one stripped item of clothing apiece, but Odessa had the edge when it came to embarrassing her friend! Eri was the first to have her beautiful boobs bared.

Odessa could not tear her gaze away from those ample orbs perched on her friend's chest. Her eyes twinkled as she stared down at them, admiring every inch of them, wanting to touch them even more. She would not hold back. Her hands would slide back down to Eri's breasts, not just cupping them or squeezing them, but playing with them the way a cat may play with a ball of yarn! "Oh, look at your adorable titties, Eri! Look how large they've gotten now that you've gotten fatter! That's one or two cup sizes of pure fat added on!" Odessa would tease. She would slap gently at the undersides of her friend's breasts, making them bounce and jiggle, the two orbs dancing for her amusement, and for Eri's embarrassment. "And your nice, smooth skin...and your big, puffy nipples!"

Odessa licked her lips. Eri's breasts were tantalizing. The ebony beauty felt almost a primal desire to just latch onto one and start sucking on it!

Eri was not ready to give up, however, and she took Odessa by surprise while the ebony amazon was playing with those remarkable breasts of hers. Odessa let out a gasp and a quick moan as she felt her own breasts squeezed, and she could feel Eri's legs freeing themselves. Odessa could not stop Eri from forcing her over onto her side, landing on the canvas with a thump.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:53 pm

With her shirt gone, Odessa's hands soon returned to her breasts to play with them some more, causing Eri to moan and blush from all the teasing. She's getting turned on some more by the kneading and slapping on her orbs, although in the end she managed to push the ebony amazon off her and gain some breathing space for herself.

"I think you're just being jealous!" she retorted before getting up to her knees to try grabbing Odessa before the girl could get up.

Her plan was to keep Odessa grounded while she tried straddling her midsection, facing the girl's feet. She doubted that the dark skinned beauty would just stay down, though, so Eri would grab one of the girl's butt cheeks through her buruma and give it a nice groping as for a bit and a playful spank as well to distract her lovely opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Odessa loved to see Eri blushing like that, and the woman's moans sounded so sweet when they reached Odessa's ears. Playing with Eri's breasts was a lot of fun, and Odessa really did almost feel like a cat as she pawed at them. It was funny—the last time they had been together, Eri had made her feel like a kid, and now, Eri was practically making Odessa feel like a house pet. That feeling was distracting. Odessa was thrown off of her friend and onto her side on the ring surface, and, before she could get up, Eri climbed on top of her, pinning Odessa down on her front, squashing her breasts against the canvas.

"Oogohoh!" Odessa gurgled, as Eri sat on her back, straddling her, keeping her in place with her weight. "Guh...you're so heavy, Eri dear...!" Odessa would groan, as she would squirm, trying to free herself from underneath her auburn-haired friend, but finding it very difficult to do in this position. She tried to lift her butt, to make Eri slide off of her, but that only seemed to put her rear end in a better position for Eri to grope it, and to squeeze it. Odessa would gasp softly as she felt Eri's hands on her ass, and she would let out a small little cry when Eri spanked her.

"H-ha...you...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Odessa's reaction to her ass groping and playful slap was amusing to say the least. Even if she couldn't really see the face of her friend at the moment, Eri imagined that the girl might have been a bit flustered at the moment. She intended to make things worse, though.

"Oh yeah? Then how about this~" the brunette retorted by bouncing herself once on top of Odessa, before she grabbed the girl's leg and began to lean backwards to put some more pressure on the back of the dark skinned beauty while going for a Boston Crab.

She wasn't aiming to hurt Odessa to much with this hold. though. Eri's goal was to try tugging off the buruma of her opponent so the crowds see the lovely pantie she picked for the dark skinned amazon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next