by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 2 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 pm

"Huuhf!" The impact was powerful, and Odessa would pant lightly afterwards as she and Eri both pushed their breasts forward into each other. The pants took on a slightly aroused tone, too, as they continued to rub and grind their breasts against each other. Odessa's nipples got a little harder, and even through the bra and the material of the P.E. shirt, she felt as though she was poking into Eri's pillowlike breasts with the nubs.

Eri kept up the teasing now that their test of strength was also a test of breasts, and Odessa would be more than happy to do the same. "Mmmrnnh...I assure you, you are the greasiest thing I've touched for months, Eri...!" the ebony beauty would reply, synchronizing the taunt with another powerful push with her breasts, trying to step forward and force Eri backward. Odessa's whole body would press up against Eri's, including their bare bellies.

"Ewwww. I can feel the grease rubbing off of you and onto me!" Odessa would whine playfully, before leaning in for another open-mouthed kiss, adding that third way of battling to their escalating test of strength.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm

"Oh, that's clearly a lie!" Eri complained as she heard Odessa's accusation. "Surely you've been touching yourself all the time!" she retorted before feeling the belly of the dark skinned amazon pressed onto hers. "N-no way! In fact, that should be my line, Dessa-chan!" the brunette said in response to her opponent's words. "Stop rubbing your fattiness on me!"

Despite all the complaining, though, neither of them made an attempt to separate themselves from each other. If anything, what happened was just the complete opposite with Odessa inching herself closer for another kiss.

"Mmm..."

Eri purred into her dark skinned friend's lips, her body feeling hotter as the level of this match's sexiness was rising up quickly. Her tongue flicked at Odessa's, trying to contain the girl's digit to maintain her authority inside her mouth. She's been missing this, the tongue wrestling game between her and the ebony beauty that they had a lot during their previous meeting. She's also been missing the feeling of Odessa's bountiful figure pressed and rubbed against hers, and she was significantly distracted with everything that's going on between them at the moment. Not having a match for a while definitely didn't help her to deal with this situation either.

She could feel herself being pushed backwards a little by little now, but would try to stand her ground as much as she could. Eri would attempt to lean towards Odessa as well so she could start pushing back, although at the moment her focus was too scattered to be able to push with all her might.

"Mmmmff...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:57 pm

The fat jokes were continuing unabated, but it was all in good fun. Odessa was loving the back and forth between them. When she was with Eri, she almost felt like a kid. She felt she was able to let go of some of her usual upper-class sensibilities and just have fun. They could tease each other about being fat, pinch each other's bellies, and then get down to the business of turning each other on and eventually making love to each other. It was a wonderful feeling that Odessa enjoyed more than most anything else.

Now, their lips were pressed together, and the two of them were engaged in their test of strength on three fronts. Their breasts were about equally large, and were compressed about equally right now. They both had their mouths open and were letting their tongues swirl around each other's mouths. Their arms strained against each other, each trying to push the other back. It was all incredible. "Mmmm...mmuh..." Odessa moaned into the liplock. She was getting turned on, and it was distracting her.

But, inch by inch, she was making progress, and forcing Eri back. It seemed that Odessa had a bit of an edge, simply because she had been more active in the ring more recently than Eri had been! "Mmmmmhheh!" Odessa would moan, but she tried to make sure that that moan had an obvious teasing tone to it, as she would wink an eye at Eri.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Odessa's teasing tone and her wink made Eri gave the girl a pouty expression in return, clearly realizing that she's the one losing at the moment. The ebony amazon's body was just too hot to resist, though, which made it increasingly difficult for her to try making a comeback.

Eventually, Eri decided to just drop the strength contest by attempting to untangle her hands from Odessa's and shove the girl a bit. The dark skinned beauty wasn't someone she could give too much of an advantage after all, and it's better to concede defeat in a battle rather than losing the entire war.

From there she'd lunge forward immediately while slightly lowering herself, aiming to wrap her arms around Odessa's waist and lift the girl up in the bearhug!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:42 am

Odessa was winning the test of strength, but she was not winning it decisively. She was not going to be able to force Eri all the way back into the ropes or down onto the canvas without an incredible effort. And Odessa knew that, in a test of strength like that, the woman on the losing end of it was probably going to try to change the game and use a little trickery to turn things around.

Eri would break off the test of strength, disengaging her hands from Odessa's and shoving the British woman backwards, briefly putting some space between their two buxom bodies. Odessa sighed and stuck her tongue out at the Japanese woman. "Getting tired already, fatty?" she would ask teasingly, before bending her knees a little and getting ready for an attack from Eri, one that she was sure was going to be coming, and sooner rather than later, too.

Eri would lower herself, too—lower than Odessa, coming in and wrapping her arms around Odessa's midsection to begin to lift her up in the air. Odessa would gasp, but then, after a second, she would smirk, the wheels in her head quickly turning and deciding on her own next course of action. Odessa would wrap her own arms around Eri's head and pull the Japanese girl's face forward, trying to smother Eri in her T-shirted cleavage!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 am

"Mmmm!" Eri mumbled as Odessa reacted to her bearhug by pulling her face into a breast smother.

It's not something that'd really surprise her, though. The ebony amazon was strong and smart after all, so countering a bearhug with something like this was probably a natural reaction from her. Eri wasn't just about to let herself being smothered like this, though. She knew she couldn't bank on the squeezing to weaken Odessa too much, so she'd try to spin around and drop the dark skinned beauty onto her back instead!

"Mmmhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:37 am

Odessa pulled Eri's face into her cleavage, and, though it was covered by fabric, Odessa felt satisfied by the smother. The fabric might even have helped her cover up Eri's air holes and cut off her supply of oxygen. "Are you enjoying yourself, Eri, darling?" Odessa would ask, as she pulled Eri's face even tighter into her bosom.

Eri, of course, was not powerless right now. She was the one, after all, who had Odessa on her tiptoes, arms wrapped around Odessa's midsection in a tight bearhug. Odessa thought Eri would put her down and back off once she was smothered, but Eri had something more spectacular in mind. She began to swing around. Odessa braced herself. Eri jumped a little and brought Odessa down onto the canvas back-first, with her beautiful ebony body immediately being squashed by Eri's gorgeous Japanese figure as the brunette came down on top.

"Gaaaahhnn!" Odessa would wheeze, her hold on Eri's head loosening as she felt a little dizzy following the impact.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:29 pm

"Guaahh..." Eri gasped as she turned her face around to get some air. "W-woow... it's fortunate... that you're so fat... it just felt like I'm landing on a pillow..." she teased while lying on top of Odessa for a bit, her head rested on the chest of the ebony beauty.

It felt almost too comfortable to get up, but the brunette remembered that she still had a match to win. With Odessa a little dazed, Eri would take her chance and pulled herself away so she could turn her opponent around, wanting to sit on the girl's back while facing her head.

Her aim was to try tugging the shirt of Odessa to take the lead in the stripping contest, but the tightness of the clothes made it fairly more difficult than a fit one. She didn't really think about it when picking up the outfit for her dark skinned friend apparently! Still, Eri hoped that it'd also restrict Odessa's movement with the small sized shirt being pulled off her.

"Time to... expose just how fat you are to the crowds!" she announced while trying to strip the top of Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:51 pm

"Guh...you are such a liar, Eri..." Odessa would huff, as Eri laid her head down on Odessa's breasts, staying still for a few seconds as she seemed to almost want to go to sleep right there, using Odessa's bust as a pillow.

Eri did not stay in that position for long enough for Odessa to recover fully and fight her off, however. Eri would sit up and turn Odessa over onto her front, the ebony beauty lying on her chest with Eri sitting on her lower back. Odessa figured Eri would be going for her shirt to try to take the lead in the stripping contest. That was exactly what Eri did, and Odessa would try to compensate and prevent Eri from taking her shirt by crossing her arms underneath her body. That would make it impossible for the shirt to be taken from her body, though Eri would still be able to pull it up far enough for the material to cover Odessa's face and expose more of her midsection.

"Kh..." Odessa grunted, wiggling, thrusting her butt up in the air, trying to get her knees underneath her so that she could lurch hard upwards and force Eri to get off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 pm

"Ughh..."

Eri found it difficult to take the shirt off Odessa with the girl crossing her arms like that. While ripping it off completely might not be an impossible task, she decided against it because of the other opportunity she saw. She left Odessa's shirt half pulled up to cover the girl's face, thinking that it'd restrict the ebony beauty's upper half for a bit while she aimed for her bra.

Unfortunately, just as soon as she grabbed the string of Odessa's bra, the girl lurched upwards, throwing her backwards although she'd try to hang onto the bra of her opponent to keep her within her grasps. Hoping that Odessa would be busy with the shirt, Eri would attempt to wrap her legs around the dark skinned amazon's waist to trap her so she could start unhooking that bra of hers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next