by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 3 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Odessa lurched upwards, throwing her weight up and to the side to try to force Eri to get off. Eri did bounce on Odessa's back, and began to fall backwards, and Odessa was hopeful that she could throw the auburn-haired woman off of her and fix her shirt. The material was thin enough that she could see through it, especially with the bright arena lights illuminating everything around her, but it was trapping her arms in a completely defenseless position. When she felt Eri grabbing at her bra, she could do nothing to stop her.

"Mmmmm!"

Odessa would try to wiggle, and try to squirm, but Eri still had her in her clutches. As the Japanese woman fell back, she wrapped her legs around Odessa, pulling Odessa down onto her back, her shoulder blades squishing Eri's big breasts. "Gah!" Odessa exclaimed, as she felt Eri's long legs squeezing her, keeping her in place, while the woman started to unhook her bra.

Odessa thrashed and tried to pull the material of her shirt down, both to free her arms and to hide her bra before Eri could unhook it. But Eri was an incredible woman, experienced in sex, surely experienced with unhooking bras, and Odessa could feel hers coming free already.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 am

Odessa's struggling made it a bit more difficult for Eri to remove the girl's bra, but in the end she managed to do it and would tug it off once she's done with the hook. While she probably could try to go for the shirt again, the brunette decided that it might get too uncomfortable for her if Odessa kept thrashing around like this, and so she'd unwrap her legs and shove her dark skinned friend onto her front.

Eri would then raise the bra of Odessa up in the air while she's still in the sitting position to show the crowds the prize of her effort. It earned her a loud round of cheers and made her grin in delight.

"Hee hee~ One down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

Odessa's bra came unhooked, and, though she tried to make a grab for it, she knew that hooking it again while fighting would be all but impossible. Eri was too fast for her, anyway, swiping it out from underneath Odessa's T-shirt. As the Japanese woman pulled it away and push Odessa, the ebony beauty's shirt would fall down to cover most of her bust. A little embarrassed, Odessa would quickly yank it down the rest of the way, to where it had begun the fight, just above her belly button.

Looking down, Odessa could tell that the lack of a bra was definitely going to put her on display. Her skin was dark enough to show through the thin, white material, especially when underneath the bright lights of the arena. Her nipples were darker still, and they were starting to harden a little, poking outward and very obviously showingnow that there was nothing hiding them. Odessa would turn herself over onto her hands and knees to face Eri, and glanced up at the bra in her friend's hands.

She smirked. "Ooooh, I am going to get you for that, Eri...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:53 am

"I'm sure you would, heh heh~" Eri giggled as she heard Odessa's reaction.

She stood up with the bra of her friend still in her hand before tossing it out of the ring. It didn't really made too much difference on Odessa's appearance because of the shirt, but the fact that the girl had one less article of clothing was what mattered.

Eri would then circle Odessa for a bit while waiting for her opponent to get up, half considering jumping in right away. After deciding that it might be the better course to pursue, she'd attempt to grab Odessa as the girl began to pick herself up, aiming to whip her towards the nearest corner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Odessa watched her bra fly out of the ring and smirked as she watched it go. She was not much more naked now than she had been before, but she knew that her breasts would be partially visible, as thin as the material was. Her eyes would soon return to Eri, though. The warm laugh and adorable smile on the brunette's face made Odessa's heart tingle a little bit. Eri really was a wonderful, cute woman!

"Come here, fatty...I'm going to pay you back!" Odessa would say as she started to rise up onto her feet. Eri decided to come at her a little more quickly than Odessa had been expecting, however, and the auburn-haired beauty would grab onto Odessa and toss her halfway across the ring. Odessa would groan as she ran back-first into the turnbuckle in the corner of the ring.

She had half a mind to run at Eri, but Odessa decided to wait her out instead. She grasped onto the top ropes and braced herself, getting read for Eri to come at her—and preparing herself to counter whatever Eri tried to do.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Eri didn't waste any time after she managed to whip Odessa into the corner. There's always the possibility to get countered from this situation, but right now she felt a bit too confident after taking a lead in the stripping contest. Not to mention that she couldn't resist the thought of having her way with Odessa, someone who's clearly too hot to resist.

"Here I come, fatso!" the brunette announced before she'd attempt to shoulder charge the ebony beauty on the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Eri didn't waste any time in coming after Odessa in the corner. The brunette Japanese woman charged forward, lowering her shoulder slightly, obviously trying to charge straight into Odessa and smash that shoulder into Odessa's chest. Odessa knew she had to move quick, and, thankfully, she was not shaken up so much that she couldn't fight back. It was time to put Eri down on her back and force her to lose some clothing, as well!

Odessa jumped up onto the lowest rope, getting her bare feet set firmly on it, before leaping forward just as Eri came in. she tried to slam into Eri, her breasts smashing into the auburn-haired amazon's face again, her arms wrapping around the other powerful woman as she would try to use that flying tackle to take Eri down to the canvas! It was Odessa's turn to be on top, and she was determined to strip Eri of one of her articles of clothing in retaliation for her capture of Odessa's bra!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:59 am

"Woaah!" Eri yelped in surprised as she saw that Odessa leaping towards her, throwing her bountiful figure right onto her and bringing both of them down to the mat. "Guhh!"

It might not be the hardest fall, but the brunette had to deal with the weight of the ebony amazon as well, not to mention the girl's breasts smothering her face afterwards! Eri let out a protesting cry that was muffled by Odessa's pair, but her struggle was fairly weak as she's a little dazed from the impact of the tackle.

"Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 am

Odessa was on top now, as her breasts were pressed right up against Eri's face once again. This time, without her bra, and with only the thin material of her P.E. shirt separating her bust from the Japanese woman's gorgeous face, Eri was sure to be able to get a much better feel for Odessa's bountiful breasts, and Odessa's nipples would be poking Eri's cheeks. Odessa, tempting though it was, was not going to try to maintain the breast smother, however. She wanted vengeance!

"Eri, you look so uncomfortable squeezed into that tiny shirt...your love handles all squished in there..." Odessa would tease, as she would lift her breasts up and glance over Eri's body. "I think I'll do you a favor, darling: I'll get rid of it for you!"

Odessa would grab onto the bottom of Eri's shirt and would get ready to yank it upwards. Before she did, though, she wanted to make sure that she could control Eri. The ebony beauty would try to coil her legs around Eri's, hopefully going for a grapevine that could make it very difficult for Eri to make a bid for escape before Odessa could start to pull her shirt up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:46 am

Eri gasped as she felt Odessa's breasts were lifted off her face, her cheeks slightly blushing from the smother earlier. Without a doubt her opponent could have kept her airways blocked for much longer, but apparently the ebony beauty had other plan.

"N-no... you d-don't...!" she tried to resist, only to groan as the legs of Odessa caught hers in the grapevine. "Aaahh...!"

That brief distraction allowed the dark skinned amazon to pull a bit of her shirt up to the point of revealing her bra, but Eri would attempt to defend herself by wrapping her arms around her body as if she's hugging herself. This way she could protect her shirt and bra from Odessa's hands, although she could do nothing much with her captured legs.

"G-get off me, fatty!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next