by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 11 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Odessa did not remain helpless for very long, as she wrapped her toned ebony legs around Eri's head in retaliation. She had her hands on Eri's hips, grabbing onto her friend's panties, trying to pull them down now, trying to ignore the burning of her ears and the sides of her head as Eri's legs squeezed her. While Odessa had failed to turn Eri over as she had attempted to do, maybe that was for the best, because right now, Odessa's butt was on the canvas, making it much harder for Eri to slip those panties off of her! Meanwhile, the ebony beauty had almost unrestricted access to her friend's panties.

But Eri's legs squeezed around her head meant that Odessa could only pull her panties down a couple of inches. Then they were stuck there, and Odessa could pull them no further. She would let go with one hand and try to slip it between Eri's thighs, to try to pry them apart so that she had a little more space to slide her friend's panties down. The other hand kept tugging on Eri's panties.

"Grrrh...it is time to finish this, fatty, and you're going to—kyah!"

Odessa felt Eri yanking on her panties hard, not up into a wedgie or down to try to slide them off, but somewhere in between, when all that pulling could do was rip them. Odessa already felt the threads inside stretching and breaking, the elastic being pulled to its limits. Immediately, Odessa would respond in kind, twisting the panties around her clenched fist and pulling as hard as she could, hoping that Eri's panties would tear before hers did.

At this point, it was hardly more than a fifty-fifty chance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:32 am

"Ah!" Eri yelped as she felt Odessa pulled her pantie hard as if she's going to rip it in response to what she did. "Stop that, you fatty brute!"

She tried to tug harder on her opponent's underwear, but the pantie didn't seem like it'd be easily torn as it looked. With time ticking against both of them, Eri suddenly didn't really feel like taking the risk. Having seen less actions on the ring for a while, her judgment was affected even if just for a little bit, and she decided to pull Odessa's pantie down to restrict the girl's legs, before attempting to shove the girl off her after she unlocked her own lock.

The brunette was thinking to roll over once she did that, wanting to fix her pantie for a bit before starting to get up onto all four. That'd take some time, though, considering how drained she was from that brief moment being scissored by the ebony beauty, not to mention that she had to check how badly damaged her pantie was first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 pm

"You're doing the same thing to me, you ridiculous, pudgy girl!" Odessa would exclaim, as she and Eri had caught each other in dueling headscissors, yanking on each other's panties, causing small holes and runs and tears to form as they both decided to try and rip the panties right off of each other rather than merely sliding them off. If this persisted, then Odessa knew that it was going to be a close call. Her panties had been stretched out first by Eri's persistent wedgies, but she had subsequently managed to retaliate and stretch out Eri's panties some in response.

It was a closely-run thing, and evidently Eri did not want to risk it in a direct contest of that sort. She pulled Odessa's panties down to tie the ebony amazon up a little, then let go of her headscissors and tried to roll away. Odessa could have kept her own headscissors locked on, but Eri's lower body was already out of her reach, and she could not rip off Eri's panties if she could not reach them. Odessa released her scissor hold and rolled up onto her hands and knees, the same as Eri.

But Odessa was not intending to take a break. She could feel her panties hanging on her body like a rag, but they were still intact, and were not falling off. Odessa was tired and panting lightly, but she would leap forward to try to catch Eri from behind, pressing her breasts against Eri's back and wrapping her arms around her brunette friend for a rear hug, while putting her weight on Eri to try to hold her down.

"You are going to be mine again, Eri!" Odessa would whisper excitedly, as her fingers grabbed onto Eri's breasts and gave them a squeeze.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm

"Haa... haa... h-haahh...?!" Eri's panting turned into an abrupt yelp as she felt Odessa's weight and breasts on top of her back just as she picked herself up on her arms and knees. "Ahhnn...!" the brunette moaned as her breasts were seized and squeezed by the ebony beauty.

It turned out that her decision to rest for a bit was a mistake! Odessa now had her in a pinch, even if the girl still needed some work to strip her pantie. Eri was unable to get up or topple the dark skinned amazon off her this way, as not only she was held by Odessa's weight, but also distracted by the hands on her mounds!

She would try so squirm under the girl, but for the most part it seemed to have no significant effect apart from rubbing her back against Odessa's soft, sweaty orbs some more. It went without saying that Eri was getting more disrupted as a result.

"G-get off me, fatty...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

A few seconds ago, the two of them had been in a perfectly even position, practically mirror images of each other as they tore into each other's panties and squeezed each other's heads with their long, strong legs. Now, Odessa had a huge advantage. A very huge advantage. Eri was pouting, and whining, crying out for Odessa to let her go, and even squirming to try to get free. But Odessa was able to put her weight on Eri to prevent that from happening, and her hands on Eri's breasts seemed to be doing wonders, as well.

"Ooooh, I just love playing with these fat jugs! They're like big, squishy beach balls! Slightly underinflated, just enough to let you reeeeally sink your fingers into them!" Odessa would taunt, laughing as she would once again find Eri's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers, squeezing those nubs, tugging on them to once again resume a milking motion to try to arouse and distract her beautiful auburn-haired friend. She laughed some more as Eri demanded that Odessa get off of her.

"You've been calling me fatty all this time, but I think it's about time for you to admit who the real fatty here is! How about it?" Odessa would ask. "And while you're at it...moo for me, Eri!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 am

"Aahh... s-shut up...!" Eri let out in frustration as Odessa laughed and teased her, making the most of her advantageous position. "G-get oohhmmmfff..."

The girl's fingers on her hard nipples and the milking motion of her hands were really driving Eri crazy as it was. She moaned and wriggled some more, her arms and legs were close to giving away as Odessa continued to toy with her breasts.

"Y-you're the fatty...!" the brunette insisted defiantly. "You're so heavy, Dessa-chan! Get off!" Eri whined while she tried to crawl forward slightly.

The ropes were her goal, but they're so far away from where they were, and it didn't look like she could drag herself with Odessa on top of her like this. Her breasts were getting sensitive now and for once Eri started to think whether it's really possible for her friend to actually milk her!

""Ooouhh...! I-I'm not going to moo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Eri was still defiant, and that made Odessa happy. She didn't want her friend to give up so easily, surrender and let Odessa take her panties and have that lap dance. Odessa wanted to earn all the wonderful prizes by breaking Eri down almost completely before she took the brunette's panties off. "If I am the fat one, then I guess that means it will be easy for me to keep you weighed down!" Odessa would taunt, as she pressed her own naked tits against Eri's back, while her hands continued to work over her friend's.

It was obvious that Eri loved being milked like this, but she was trying to withhold from saying so, and she definitely didn't want to moo for Odessa. But Odessa wanted to hear it. She kept Eri's nipples pinched between her thumbs and forefingers, occasionally adjusting the hold as she would slide her fingers slightly to get a proper milking motion going. Eri started to crawl for the ropes, and Odessa would just keep milking her bountiful breasts.

"Mm...I think you will moo, Eri..." Odessa whispered, putting her mouth right behind Eri's ear. She gave the lobe a kiss, then gently licked at it with her tongue as the milking motion continued. "Come, now, and say it. Tell me what I want to hear...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Odessa had her point about weighing Eri down well demonstrated as it was. Crawling to the ropes was getting increasingly difficult, and the brunette felt like she's barely moving from her starting point. The ebony amazon's breasts mushroomed against her back and the girl's hands continuous milking on her breasts were only adding to her sweet predicament.

Eri never doubted Odessa's sexual prowess, having experienced it first hand during their previous meeting, and that's what made her worried about giving in to the dark skinned beauty's demand if this kept going! She was barely able to resist like this, which meant Odessa would be able to take her sweet time milking her enjoyment before ultimately finishing her off. She already felt a shiver on her body from hearing the commanding voice of her opponent, and the temptation to give in to the pleasure was growing rapidly as it was!

"Mmmhhff... muhhh... n-no...!" Eri said defiantly, shaking her head weakly. "D-Dessa-chaann...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 am

Eri's efforts to drag herself over to the ropes seemed to have petered out, indicating very good things for Odessa. The brunette had to be getting too exhausted to fight back. If Eri tried to throw Odessa off of her in the state she was in, it might just be an impossible thing to achieve. The ebony beauty had the aid of gravity in keeping Eri down. And her breast play was doing quite a lot to arouse her Japanese friend and keep her in a slightly aroused, slightly more defenseless state.

Odessa kept on "milking" Eri, moving her hands smoothly, pulling and pushing Eri's breasts and really pinching her nipples to do everything she could to make them give some liquid. Odessa didn't really expect anything to come out, but it was a wonderful way to distract Eri, and to exhaust her, at this late stage in the game. At this point, the brunette wasn't even able to complete just one escape attempt! She seemed to slowly be giving into Odessa's desires, and the ebony beauty was tempted to go for Eri's panties right now. But if she did, Eri might still be just willful enough to resist, and perhaps turn the tables. And Odessa was truly eager to hear the submission out of Eri that she wanted.

"Come on, Eri!" Odessa would plead. "You're soooooo chubby, with these wonderful, big tits just made to be milked...why don't you moo just once, just for me, hmm?" She punctuated that request with another sharp pinch of Eri's nipples.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am

"Nyaahh...!" Eri squealed instead of mooing as Odessa pinched her stiff nipples, her body twitched under the ebony beauty and almost slumped down to the mat from the sudden, electrifying sensation.

She arrived at the point where her resistance was just about to crumble now. Odessa's hand motion along with her cooing and pressed breasts on her back were turning her putty in a growing pace. It felt like she could no longer think straight, her mind clouded with the ecstasy from Odessa's teasing. Eventually, her will was broken and she gave in to her friend's demand.

"M-moo..." the brunette let out meekly, her cheeks blushing as she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next