Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 10 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Odessa enjoyed the breast-on-breast contact, as well, the way her dark brown nipples spearing against Eri's lighter, pinkish-brown ones, the way the generous mounds of flesh compressed against each other and practically oozed out to the side to try to find the extra space that they needed. But the ebony beauty was not going to let herself become so distracted that she forgot what she needed to do. She had Eri surprised and off her guard, and Odessa would take advantage, reaching around her friend to yank up hard on her panties, wedging the "SPANK ME" on the butt of the panties well up into Eri's butt.

Eri's hands first went to Odessa's shoulders. And then, to Odessa's wrists. Odessa was having a little bit of trouble keeping her grip on Eri's panties at that point, but she was not going to let Eri escape now! The ebony beauty smirked as she heard her friend moan her name. She leaned in to put her mouth right next to Eri's ear. When she licked her lips, her tongue would slide a little up against Eri's ear, as well.

"Mm...sweet Eri...how are you liking your wedgie?"

Odessa would try to increase the pressure on Eri, using quite a bit of her remaining strength to lift Eri upwards, an inch or two off of the ring, just by her panties. With any luck, it would stretch Eri's panties out even more than she had stretched out Odessa's, and maybe even tear them!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 pm

"Nnnhh... I-I'm not liking it at all..." Eri moaned as she heard Odessa's voice so close to her ear while also feeling the girl's tongue flicking at it. "Ah! S-stop it!" the brunette protested as the ebony beauty began to lift her up slightly by pulling the pantie up.

She knew that she had to put a stop in what Odessa was doing before her pantie was ripped, but the wedgie had made her too uncomfortable it's difficult to fight back properly. Eri would eventually attempt to smack the rear of the ebony beauty as hard as she could, hoping that it'd loosen Odessa's grip on her pantie so she could shove the girl away from her. She'd probably tumble backwards as a result, but at least that'd mean that she had some space to recover.

"I said stop it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 am

"Aww," Odessa would sigh, feigning extreme disappointment when she heard that Eri was not enjoying the wedgie that she was experiencing. "Now there is a shame." She would try to bounce Eri a little by her panties, getting the brunette to bounce up and down, her panties wedging deeper and deeper up her butt crack—perhaps even deep enough, Odessa thought in amusement, that Eri would soon be spitting them out of her mouth.

"Eri, I think I feel your panties ripping!" Odessa would tease, feeling very confident, just before Eri brought her hands down as hard as she could on Odessa's ass, spanking her again and aggravating the tender skin that she had left after the initial spanking. Eri wasn't holding anything back, as she brought those hands down on Odessa's ass without any remorse. It was enough to make Odessa cry out, and her hold on Eri's panties loosened, allowing Eri to shove Odessa away. The ebony beauty went stumbling back, ultimately stopping when her back touched the ropes.

"Khh...what a brute you are!" she would say, as she would approach Eri again, ready to lock up once more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:36 am

Eri almost stumbled all the way back to the ropes as well, stopping just a few steps shorts in front of it. She winced slightly while fixing her pantie and wiggled her rear a bit to shake off the discomfort between her legs. While doing so she felt that her pantie was getting stretched after that tugging from Odessa earlier, and she would pout at the ebony beauty as she heard the girl's teasing, her cheeks blushing.

"N-no, you! My pantie is almost ripped off tho shreds! You're the brute!" she whined childishly before taking a couple steps forward to engage Odessa again.

Instead of locking up again, this time Eri would attempt to lower herself a bit, aiming to tackle Odessa down to the mat on her back rather than wasting her remaining strength in another close physical contest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 am

"Oooh, a pair of slightly worn panties versus the hardest spank on the bum you could muster? Which one is more brutish? I would say it's fairly clear, my darling!" Odessa would reply teasingly, putting her hands on her hips momentarily and sticking her tongue out as she would plant her feet and get ready for whatever Eri wanted to do. The auburn-haired woman got up quickly and came at Odessa quickly as she did. Odessa wanted to lull her friend into thinking she was less than prepared.

But Odessa was prepared. When Eri charged, Odessa would step to the side, letting Eri pass just by her to her right. Odessa would then swing around as Eri's momentum continued to carry her forward. She would lunge at her opponent, her hand reaching out for Eri's rear end as she would try to grab onto those panties, hoping to secure a hold on them to either tug them down or, failing that, give Eri another, even more powerful, wedgie. "Ha!"

Of course, if Odessa couldn't grab onto the panties, or if Eri was able to adjust, then the two of them would be at close quarters face to face once again, and things could get very interesting.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:56 am

"Ahh!" Eri yelped as Odessa evaded her charge and grab her pantie from behind to give her yet another wedgie.

She felt her friend's lovely breasts pressed on her back as well, but this time the brunette would remind herself that she couldn't afford to be distracted with this kind of thing time and time again. Eri would attempt to grab on Odessa's arms before twisting herself, aiming to send both of them falling to the mat with a makeshift hip toss that would put her on top of Odessa, her back crashing on the girl's breasts. Hopefully that would get her opponent's hands off her pantie and allow her to establish some control over her.

"Hyaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Odessa managed to slip a finger inside of Eri's panties to catch them, and, once she had that finger inside of them, it was a simple enough thing to get a good, firm hold on them and yank upwards on them hard. Odessa loved the sound that Eri made when she fell victim to yet another brutal wedgie. Eri was pulled back into Odessa, the girl's paler back rubbing up against Odessa's chest, slightly tickling the ebony beauty's nipples.

Eri was able to fight through the pain and the distraction of Odessa's chest pressed against her back, however, grabbing onto Odessa's arm and yanking on it, pulling the Briton forward to throw her down onto the canvas. Eri came down backwards on top of Odessa, her back smashing down Odessa's chocolate breasts like pancakes. Odessa let out a yelp in shock. She released her hold on Eri's panties. But she was not about to let Eri take control of her, either!

"Get off, fatty!" Odessa would insist, putting her hands on Eri's shoulders and shoving hard, trying to roll her friend off of her so that she could recover and get back up onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Eri managed to force Odessa to let go of her pantie, but their fall wasn't enough to stun her opponent for too long. The ebony amazon quickly shoved her off, and she would roll herself as well to make sure that Odessa wouldn't catch her pantie again. Eri wasn't content about letting her friend got up, though. She'd attempt to turn herself so that she's facing the dark skinned beauty's feet, before splashing herself on top of the girl to keep her grounded.

Her intention from there was to slide herself forward a bit, rubbing her breasts on the abs of Odessa for a semi distraction while she tried to grab the girl's pantie. Eri knew too well that her opponent wouldn't allow her to do as she pleased, though, so she'd also attempt to trap the head of Odessa with a headscissor to keep her under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:08 am

Odessa had hoped to get to her feet again, maybe latch her hands onto Eri's breasts one more time to serve as a distraction. Those deliciously cream-colored orbs were just begging to be milked. Odessa would have a chance to do that once she had taken Eri's panties and fully bested her, of course. Right now, it seemed that she would not have a chance, as Eri leapt on top of her, sliding those wonderful orbs over Odessa's abs, and sliding her hands down to Odessa's hips to clutch at the Briton's panties.

Odessa would immediately move to try to keep herself from becoming terribly disadvantaged, grabbing onto Eri's legs and trying to push hard enough to roll her over onto her side. As Odessa was doing that, however, her friend's legs began to close in, and soon enough, Odessa found herself trapped in a headscissors hold! "Ah!" she gasped, as she would squirm a little bit, trying to pull or pry her head free, finding it to be a very difficult proposition indeed. Odessa would keep on pushing her body against Eri's, trying to get some space, or at least get Eri off of her. At the same time, Odessa would try to respond in kind, moving her legs to try to wrap them around Eri's head, as well, hopefully impeding any efforts on the Japanese woman's part to pull her panties off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 am

"Time to finish this!" Eri exclaimed as she began to tug Odessa's pantie down her legs.

As expected, her friend began to struggle under her, but the brunette would keep her focus on the task at hand, until the ebony beauty's legs came into action and trapped her own head! Not only that she couldn't pull Odessa's pantie off like this, but Eri would also be weakened if she did nothing about those toned legs! It was her turn to squirm on top of Odessa, one of her hands trying to pry off her opponent's while the other was still tugging on the pantie.

"Nnnghhh... l-let go, fatty...!"

Both of them didn't seem like they're letting go of each other after all. At least Eri thought that she already worked hard to get in this position. If she could just squeeze Odessa harder and weaken the girl before her own strength running out, then victory would be hers! Then came an idea to her mind, and she'd start tugging the pantie of her opponent with the hand she's holding it, intending to rip it off rather than remove it in a more civilized way.

"D-don't blame me for this, D-Dessa-chan..." the brunette muttered between her grunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next