Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 5 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Odessa wasn't able to push Eri off of her, and got her ass groped and spanked as punishment! She was a little flustered, her cheeks heating up as she would kick her legs and try to thrash around enough to force Eri to get off of her. The brunette seemed to be enjoying her perch on top of Odessa, though, and wanted to stay there. The two of them did certainly enjoy wrestling each other in a slightly more playful way, but the two of them were still very powerful warriors, and Eri was going to show off her submission hold ability.

"Aaahh!" Odessa would gasp, as she felt one leg being pulled backwards, in a direction it was not generally supposed to go in. Eri pulled the leg fairly far back, putting plenty of pressure on Odessa with the single-legged crab. Odessa's usual wrestling instincts would kick in, as she grit her teeth and used her free arms to start pulling herself forward, trying to head for the ropes several feet away in order to necessitate a rope break and free herself from Eri's clutches.

She was derailed in that effort, however, when Eri pulled down her pink buruma in order to reveal the embarrassing panties that she had picked out for the ebony beauty. Odessa blushed a little and shook her head. "You are going to pay, fatty!" she would insist teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

"Haha! What's this?" Eri pretended to be surprised as she managed to strip Odessa's buruma and expose the girl's pantie - the one she picked for her. "I've already paid for these clothes, actualy~ she replied teasingly. "I'm just collecting my bonus now!"

It was actually a fairly normal pantie, apart from the big words that spelled "SPANK ME" across the butt of the girl. It wasn't that easy to find, but it's totally worth it now that she had it in display for the roaring audience. Some of them already shouted "Spank her" to encourage Eri doing what she's already planning.

"You hear that, Dessa-chan? I think I should give them a bit of show, shouldn't I?" she teased before groping the ass of Odessa with one hand, turning the hold into a single legged Boston Crab. "Here we go!" Eri then announced playfully before she slapped the butt of Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Odessa scoffed and rolled her eyes at Eri's reply. The brunette woman was such a tease, and always seemed ready to twist what Odessa said and use those same words to make the ebony beauty seem silly or foolish! "Eri!" Odessa would exclaim, a little more embarrassed as the buruma was pulled down to around her lower thighs to reveal the "SPANK ME" printed in big, bright letters across the butt of the panties—which right now were fit snugly around the big, firm rear end of Odessa, which was quivering and jiggling slightly as she still tried to pull herself over to those ropes.

Almost right away, though, the crowd started chanting for Eri to spank Odessa. It was a few scattered people in the crowd at first, and then, the chant coalesced, and started to grow louder. Odessa blushed a little more and tipped her head down slightly to let her long white hair hang down over her face. It was embarrassing to hear a crowd chanting for you to be spanked! Eri stripped the buruma all the way off of Odessa and then began to grope her ass again, taunting Odessa as she did. Odessa knew what was coming next.

Odessa took a deep breath and stifled any sort of yelp when Eri's hand came down on her butt for a playful spank. The Briton was just going to try to focus on making it to the ropes. She tried to pull herself and Eri forward, trying to disregard the spanking and just focus on her goal!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:33 am

The crowd's reaction to the first slap was quite loud. Then Eri began to deliver a few more spanking on each butt cheeks, and the roar was getting louder and louder. The brunette laughed and wiggled her own rear on the back of Odessa to further embarrass her friend, even if she felt that the girl was making her way towards the ropes.

"One more?" she asked the crowds who clearly agreed with her. *Smack* "Anotheerr~?" *Smack*

This was just too much fun. Could Odessa reach the ropes before her ass turned red under pantie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:05 am

Odessa could feel Eri wiggling on her back. She grunted and rolled her eyes. She knew that her friend was loving this. Eri was up their wiggling around like an excited little kid, happy to be playing with a new toy on Christmas morning. In this case, though, that toy was Odessa's ass, clad only in a pair of panties which literally were begging Eri to spank that ass, and the brunette beauty seemed more than happy to oblige the underwear's request.

She didn't seem to care too much about Odessa reaching the ropes, though. Eri probably figured that, even allowing Odessa to reach the ropes, she would have a one-article advantage in their strip match, and an opponent who was hindered by a reddened, heavily spanked bottom. Odessa had to admit, Eri's judgment there was pretty good, after all.

Odessa did not want to be hindered the rest of the match by a sore bottom. Already she wasn't sure if she was able to move faster than Eri, and she could not possibly expect to out-maneuver her lovely opponent if her butt was spanked so raw it hurt to move. Odessa was only three or four feet from the ropes, but at this rate it might take a minute or more to get there. Eri could really turn her ass red in that time. What Odessa needed was a way to distract her friend.

The Briton reached up and behind her back, turning her hands around and trying to lay them on Eri's back. At first, all she felt was smooth skin. She would slowly move them down, searching for...Eri's bra. Odessa felt it in her hands. Taking a breath, Odessa would close her eyes and try to picture the bra right in front of her. It was a little difficult to unhook it without looking at it and coming at it from below and backwards, but Odessa was a pro. She had years and years of experience unhooking bras—hundreds of them. If she could unhook this one, then maybe it would distract Eri for long enough to make an escape, or at least get to the ropes. And it would tie them up at two articles of clothing apiece!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 am

"Hey...!" Eri chided at Odessa playfully as she felt the girl's hand reaching her bra. "Hands off, naughty girl!" the brunette said before smacking the ebony amazon's ass once again.

Of course that wouldn't stop Odessa, and Eri doubted that spanking the girl's rear a couple more time would do either. There's nothing much she could do to stop the dark skinned beauty from snatching her already loosened bra at the moment, but maybe she could just up her game instead.

Feeling that she had already spanked Odessa's butt enough, Eri would then attempt to tug off the girl's pantie as well. Part of it was also to see just how red those chocolate asses of her friend had turned.

"Y-you're not taking the lead from me, Dessa-chan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Odessa managed to find Eri's bra, but as she did she was immediately punished. The auburn-haired amazon smacked her ass again, and Odessa would hiss a little through clenched teeth. The spanking was far from the worst possible pain she could be enduring right now, but it was annoying. Her butt cheeks were stinging and she was a little embarrassed for being spanked in front of such a large audience! Odessa preferred to keep spanking in the bedroom—unless, of course, she was the one performing the spanking.

Odessa was successful in snatching Eri's bra and evening the score. It didn't seem to distract Eri very much at all, however. Odessa knew she needed to get to the ropes now, she wiggled her body like a snake and clawed at the canvas with both hands, tossing Eri's bra to the side as she made a bid to get to the ropes. She made it a foot, then two feet. And just as she was ready to make her final lunge to reach the ropes and force a break, she felt Eri tugging at her panties.

"Ah!" Odessa gasped, as she felt her bare butt exposed to air. Her beautiful ebony butt cheeks were lightly toasted, tinged with pinkish, reddish hues by the spanking. As Eri started to pull the panties down, Odessa would cross her legs to keep her friend from succeeding. "I won't let you take the lead again, Eri!" she would say, as she tried to inch forward using her arms, now without the aid of wiggling her whole body. She had to keep her legs crossed and locked. She would desperately try to lunge for the ropes nevertheless, hoping that she could force the break and get a chance to pull her panties back up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 pm

"Tch..." Eri clicked her tongue as Odessa crossed her legs to prevent her from taking off the pantie of her lovely opponent. "Open up, fatty!" the brunette demanded while smacking the girl's bare butt a few more times.

The ebony beauty had already made some progress towards the ropes, though, so it didn't take too long until the ref ruined Eri's fun and attempt to take off the pantie of Odessa by ordering her to release the girl. She pouted and gave Odessa's ass one last spank as a parting gift, before begrudgingly got off the dark skinned amazon who still had her pantie around her thighs.

"Oh well, at least that was fun while it lasted..." she said aloud, wanting to tease Odessa a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Eri smacked Odessa's butt a few more times during the preparation and the final lunge for the ropes. These spanks came down on Odessa's bare ass, turning it even redder than it had been when Eri pulled down those "SPANK ME" panties. But despite the stinging of the spanking, Odessa managed to reach the ropes. She clung onto them tightly with both hands, and the referee would step in for the first time since the official start of the match, forcing Eri to let Odessa go. The brunette gave Odessa one last parting spank before getting up and letting the ebony beauty be free.

Odessa would use the ropes to pull herself to her feet, and once she was up she would grab onto her panties and pull them back up around her hips. She still had two articles of clothing left, and so did Eri. Once she was ready, she turned back around to look at Eri, smirking at her friend and moving forward to meet her again. She bumped herself up against Eri, her breasts, still covered by her shirt, bumping into Eri's free-hanging orbs.

"We're all tied up, darling. And let me point out that you are the only one with her chubby, pudgy jugs bare, my dear!" Odessa would say, as she would lean in to give Eri another kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:05 am

Eri grinned as Odessa got up and faced her. Even if she's the more exposed between the two, they're pretty much level on the number of clothing they had intact, and she wasn't really embarrassed having her top laid bare to the crowds anymore nowadays. When Odessa closing in on her, Eri felt like she didn't really have to defend herself for some reason despite both of them still in the match. Perhaps the time they spent together had allow her to read her friend a little better.

Her judgment was right as Odessa just bumped herself against her, her bare breasts mashed against the ebony's shirt covered one made her moan a bit. They shared another kiss, but Eri would pull away for a bit to have her say on the ongoing fat jokes. She reached behind to give the reddened ass of her friend a little squeeze.

"Perhaps... but don't forget that everyone can also see your fat ass quite clearly as well, Dessa-chan~" she stuck her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next