Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:01 am

Odessa managed to turn the tide of the match as she weighed Cecilia down, dragging the blonde to the floor and then crashing down onto her, coiling her arms around one of Cecilia's mighty limbs, and her legs around the other. She would immediately begin counting, though she knew that Cecilia was far from defeated, and, despite the crash and the knock to the head and back that she had sustained with it, the Swedish woman would act quickly, lifting her legs and bridging her body upwards, breaking out of the pin. Odessa would roll to one side as Cecilia rolled to the other.

Odessa would rise up to her feet with her fists raised, panting slightly, but ready for battle. Cecilia mirrored her almost exactly, and the two of them traded tired smiles. Odessa glanced over Cecilia's sweaty body, admiring it. She felt a little tingle, but she wouldn't try to encourage it, knowing that getting turned on by her opponent's sex appeal in a match like this could be a double-edged sword.

"We left her in the dust, we did," Odessa would agree, glancing back towards the ring, and towards the referee girl making an effort to wade through the audience up to where the two titanesses were facing off with each other. "Actually, as sweet as she is, I would rather settle this between the two of us. Pins are...cheap, somehow. It will be much more satisfying to crush your gorgeous face with my fists and leave you out cold on the floor, Ceci. Bloody. Beaten. Knocked out cold and completely at my mercy." She smiled and licked her lips, before charging forward and aiming a hard right hook for Cecilia's chin. Odessa would look to transition cleanly from that punch into a grab, aiming to bury her hands in Cecilia's golden tresses and toss her towards the wall separating them from the ramp.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am

Cecilia and Odessa mirrored each other in stance and face as they both smiled at each other, the blond beauty would nod her head as she looked on at Odessa and heard her beautiful rivals words. Though now that she heard the white haired woman's words she couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at them. " Oh that does sound nice. I would enjoy leaving you beaten and bloodied...though a part of me is very much in the mood to force you to tap, Dessa." Cecilia let out as a wide grin would appear on her face.

She was surprised at how fast Odessa soon came at her, closing that distance between them and throwing a strong fist right up into Cecilia's face, smacking it against her chin and snapping Cecilia's head to the side! " Ungh!" The blond groaned out as she would stagger back a step, she was about to adjust herself and throw a punch right back, but instead she found her hair grabbed by both of Odessa's hands. Pulling and yanking Cecilia along as the blond was forced to hop forward before being thrown right into the barricade that blocked the path to the ring, her back slammed in it and caused the blond beauty to gasp out. " Agh..."

Cecilia shook her head and start to push herself upwards a bit again, trying to get into a full stance as she'd growl angrily at Odessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am

"Oh, a part of me feels the same way about making you tap, Ceci," Odessa would reply, still smiling in the moments before she launched her attack. "You may surrender to me at any time. If you do not, I'll have no choice but to batter you into unconsciousness."

Odessa would move to make good on that promise, as she summoned her strength after taking quite the beating from Cecilia and would launch a right hook that nailed her friend in the jaw and sent her stumbling backwards a step or two. Typically, it would be Cecilia's turn to throw a punch, and Odessa saw the subtle movements in her buxom blonde rival's limbs that told her that she was preparing to do just that. Odessa would preempt her, lunging forward to grab onto Cecilia's hair. Now, she was going to send Cecilia stumbling backward for real, as she would pull hard on those golden tresses, dragging Cecilia for a few steps before she launched her at the ramp wall.

The ebony beauty had been half hoping that Cecilia would be launched over the wall just with that toss, but Cecilia's back smacked against the wall and she stuck there. It seemed that Odessa would need to do a little bit more to send her rival tumbling over onto the ramp. As Cecilia straightened up, put her fists up, and scowled, Odessa would laugh and blow the Swede a kiss, before moving in again.

This time, Odessa's right fist would begin to move again, but it was nothing more than a feint. This time, she would swing her left fist around, underhanded, sending it upwards as she tried to land a powerful uppercut to Cecilia's chin!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:14 am

"Hah! Like you could get me to submit. You've got better luck with the unconsciousness, not that it's gonna work for you." Cecilia let out before Odessa's strike and hairpull sent her staggering back towards the barricade. Stopped by it the wall of the barricade. Cecilia shook her head and straightened herself up, raising her arms as she grinned towards Odessa.

Watching her ebony skinned rival come at her, Cecilia would turn her arms so her palms were pointed towards Odessa, open and ready for the white haired beauty to come in for that strike. She kept a firm eye as she widened her stance a bit. Watching the arms and movement of her lovely rival....it was only a matter of time before she threw that strike out towards her.

Cecilia soon saw that right hand move forward, she didn't act it didn't reach far enough past her open palms. However, Odessa threw up that left of hers, from an underhanded position...it was difficult, but Cecilia would attempt to use her right hand to deflect the punch, smacking her palm into it and attempting to divert the strike away from her chin. If she could do that Cecilia would attempt to fold her left arm together, forearm to bicep with her left elbow pointing outward, she'd try and quickly rotate her upper body right so she could attempt to swing that elbow right into Odessa's cheek!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:05 am

"Heh. And you think you have any chance of forcing me into submission?" Odessa would reply, as Cecilia scoffed at the idea that Odessa could make her tap out. True, in their two prior matches, neither had been decided by a submission—one was a draw, a double knockout, while the second Odessa had won with one final decisive punch as both of them were on the very edge of complete collapse—and, in fact, were tiptoeing along the very edge of the boardwalk upon which the brawl was taking place. Odessa had to admit, the idea of targeting Cecilia for a submission and forcing her to tap out and plead and beg to be let go from some torturous hold was tantalizing, and practically drool-inducing.

But Odessa knew that any sort of victory would do. Knockout, submission, pin...so long as Cecilia was underneath her in the end, they would all be satisfying in their own way.

Odessa rushed forward and attacked Cecilia again, suddenly feeling powerful and dominant again after taking quite the beating from her buxom blonde rival. Her first punch had landed, and she had managed to throw Cecilia backwards into the ramp wall, trapping her in a very confined space. As the ebony beauty threw her feint and then her uppercut, she was looking for a punch that would send Cecilia tumbling over the wall back onto the ramp. The Swede wouldn't let her have the satisfaction. Odessa's uppercut was deflected by a desperate hand from Cecilia, her fist sliding off to the side, brushing Cecilia's cheek and sending some golden blonde hair flying as it whizzed past.

Cecilia's retaliation was immediate, and Odessa had no time to prepare herself before that elbow strike smashed into her cheek. She would let out a sharp exclamation of pain as her head snapped to the side and she was sent stumbling to her left, her mouth hanging open as pain surged through the one side of her face, her legs shaking slightly, one hand moving up to massage her jaw. She knew she couldn't afford to be caught unawares by whatever Cecilia had in store for her next. Odessa would immediately turn herself back around, and bring both fists up again, ready to defend herself against the Swedish brawler's next move.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:27 am

Cecilia smirked as Odessa moved in towards her, ready to swing that fist right towards the blond beauty. Who saw through Odessa's fake out and then diverted Odessa's strong fist which sent it whisking past the blond beauty's hair as she then threw her elbow right into Odessa's pretty face, smacking it to the side and sending the ebony skinned woman reeling.

That was her chance, Cecilia decided to take it by reaching out with her hands for Odessa's hair while her rival was staggering back, attempting to take a firm hold of it and then pull on it to try and throw Odessa over the barricade and down onto the steel ramp, trying to swing Odessa's frame over the wall and have her crash down onto her back on the hard steel ramp!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:13 am

Cecilia's elbow strike shook Odessa, forcing the British woman to back up a few steps as her Swedish opponent would try to follow her. Odessa could have used a couple of seconds to prepare herself, knowing that one solid punch could turn Cecilia completely around again and force her back against the wall of the ramp. Cecilia seemed to have the same idea that Odessa had had earlier, though—she wanted to throw Odessa over that wall and out onto the ramp—and to execute that idea she grabbed onto the Briton's soft, strong white tresses and pulled her towards the wall, picking up some speed before trying to throw Odessa over the wall.

The white-haired fighter did not intend to go tumbling over the wall without fighting back and ensuring that Cecilia would not get another chance to work her over. Whenever one of them pulled the other's hair, the other would always retaliate with some hairpulling of her own. It was a compulsion of sorts in their frequent duels, which stemmed in roughly equal part from both their desire to prove themselves better in every way possible and their simple appreciation for each other's luscious white and gold manes. As Cecilia dragged her by her hair, Odessa was more than happy to reach up and grab onto the blonde's hair in response!

And, as Cecilia tried to throw her over the wall, Odessa would yank forward on Cecilia's hair as hard as she could. As she flipped over the wall and came down on the other side, she kept a vicelike grip on Cecilia's hair, determined to flip Cecilia over the wall simultaneously so that the two of them would both smash down onto the ramp on their backs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:24 am

Cecilia and Odessa always went for each others hairs it seemed, these two had a deep seated rivalry already after just a few matches....it had been a fun ride so far though as they always went out against each other with everything they had, and their love for targeting each others hairs was something that was true and would probably never fade from their rivalry until one of them or both lost their hair.

Cecilia would grin as she took a hold of Odessa's hair but that grin turned into a growling wincing pained face as she throw Odessa over the barricade, the ebony beauty gripped tightly on her own long, strong, soft and beautiful golden mane as she pulled Cecilia over the barricade with her as the both of them flew over and crashed onto the ramp with a loud thud and crash against the steel ramp. " Aagh!" Cecilia yelped out in pain as she was lay there on her back for a few seconds, hands fixed firmly upon Odessa's hair, following which Cecilia would slowly start to push herself up to her knees and then try and push herself up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:11 am

Odessa managed to share the pain of the flip, fall, and impact with her blonde rival, at least, even if she was not able to spare herself from it. With four hands buried in luscious, long manes, the two wrestlers went over the top of the wall, twisting and turning before slamming down onto the steel ramp on their backs. "Ggnnuh!" Odessa would cry out in pain, her cry matching Cecilia's as the two of them were now in a slightly more open area, and on a very level playing field as they tried to make the best of their sore backs.

Odessa kept her hands in Cecilia's blonde hair, even trying to wrap an extra loop of the golden strands around her palms to ensure that Cecilia would not be able to break free from her. With those hands completely entwined in the Swedish blonde's tresses, Odessa would begin trying to stand, rolling onto her front and getting her knees underneath her, then pushing herself up, off of those knees, and, with the rising Cecilia as support, onto her feet. Once she was on her feet, and Cecilia was as well, Odessa would try to get the jump on the Swede and perform the next maneuver. She would yank Cecilia's hair hard, trying to ram the blonde skull-first into the wall which they had just hurdled over!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:48 pm

The two beauties had just thrown each other over the barricade down onto the unforgiving steel ramp which seemed to have caused both of the busty and powerful women to groan out loudly as they crashed right into the steel.

Though as one might predict if one knew both of them, the grip they had on each others hair was all but lost. Instead it simply tightened and they both seemed to wrap in another weave of the silky smooth strands of their foe. They started to push themselves up towards their knees and then to their feet....however it was Odessa who started to move before the blond.

The ebony beauty moved in and pulled Cecilia towards the barricade. Smacking the blond's skull right up against it, quite hard as well. " Uugnh!" Cecilia'd groan out from the heavy impact which was followed by a ringing in her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next