Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 1:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:32 pm

The headbutt hurt, but Odessa was only a little dazed by it, and her nose felt a little bit funny. It had probably almost done as much to Cecilia as it had done to her. And the ebony beauty was more than prepared to strike back. Pulling a fist back, she was going to make Cecilia pucker up and kiss her fist, but before she could, Cecilia rose up, not giving Odessa a chance to throw that punch. Odessa huffed and turned her attention to Cecilia's next attack. She knew it was coming, it was just a matter of from where.

It was obviously not going to be a punch, and so Odessa turned her head down just as the white knee of her opponent started to swing upwards, and right as Cecilia started to yank down on her hair. But Odessa saw the knee coming, and she would react swiftly. She still had one hand in Cecilia's blonde hair, and so she would start to use that hold to pull herself up onto her feet, putting a lot of weight on Cecilia's hair in the process—almost enough, it would seem, to tear the hair out by its roots. At the same time, knowing the knee would reach her face before she could pull herself all the way up onto her feet, Odessa would reach down with her free hand, putting it between her face and Cecilia's bony knee, pushing down on the incoming join to try to deaden the blow.

Her hand was pushed back into her own face, but feeling her own knuckles thump against her face relatively harmlessly was better than having her beautiful features bashed in. And now, Odessa could strike back. With a groan of exertion and pain, Odessa would try to wrap that free arm around Cecilia's lifted leg and then stand herself all the way up, pulling Cecilia's leg up in the process. Then, while she had the Swede hopping, Odessa would swing a leg upwards, aiming to smash her shin into Cecilia's crotch and bring the blondie back down onto her knees.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:13 am

The battle between the two amazons was a fierce one as neither seemed to want to back down an inch, Cecilia's knee smacked hard against Odessa, but she had to click her tongue in frustration as the ebony beauty had managed to block it thanks to her arm...still and when Odessa used that hold on her hair to pull herself up to her feet the blond was forced to bite down against her lower lip, the feeling as if a huge chunk of her hair was about to be just ripped out from the roots gave Odessa a prime chance to cease that leg of the blond beauty...

However, that was as far as Cecilia let it go. As soon as Odessa had pulled herself up, Cecilia used her firm hold on Odessa's long locks that she quickly wrap tightly around her hands to push herself up a bit, keeping herself upright by that hold and the hold Odessa had on her leg, putting an enormous strain upon Odessa's own locks in return. The Swede would push her free leg up and Odessa's head down towards it as she attempted to shoot that knee up as hard as she could for powerful blow right to her rivals face. Of course if it hit they would both fall down onto the mat as Cecilia had no more leg to stand on.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Odessa yanked hard on Cecilia's blonde hair to bring her into a position where a kick to her crotch would be simple. But Cecilia did not want to let Odessa have her way, and she would pull herself further up than Odessa had expected, yanking on Odessa's white hair in retaliation, the two of them continuing to tug and use as a tool against each other their respective manes, their long hair being stretched and pulled to the point where it seemed impossible that no hair would be torn out that night. As Odessa aimed her kick, Cecilia would aim one of her own, and Odessa, without a hand to block the knee, was smacked in the face with it.

With any luck, her own kick to Cecilia's crotch would connect, as well. And, with any luck, Cecilia would take a hard tumble down onto the canvas. As it was, Odessa just had to let out a cry of shock as she would fall backwards, finally letting go of her grip on Cecilia's hair—and Cecilia's leg, for that matter—as some space would now be put between them, with Odessa first tumbling, then pulling herself together to begin rolling, trying to get onto her hands and knees and prepare herself for anything Cecilia might intend to do.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:48 am

Cecilia's knee drove right up into her rival Odessa's faced and smacked into that ebony skinned beauty's wonderful features as the beautiful Odessa soon fell backwards and down towards the mat. Cecilia in the air took a sharp pain, but thanks to her positioning right now, Odessa's foot was driven up against the blonds rear. " Guh!" Cecilia yelped out as she herself soon fell down towards the mat, on her back with a loud thud.

Cecilia quickly attempted to roll backwards and onto her hands and knees, quickly pushing herself up as she'd look on at Odessa. Hopefully before her rival could get her bearings after that knee to her face, the blond beauty would try and force herself upwards into a sprinting stance and dash forward to the white haired beauty, attempting to drive her shoulder into Odessa's stomach or chest depending on how far she had gotten up to her feet in order to try and spear the beautiful Odessa down onto the mat and drive a fair bit of air out of the beauty's lungs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:10 am

Cecilia's knee smashed into Odessa's face and sent her flying back, but the ebony beauty managed to deliver a kick to Cecilia's body that rendered her off-balance and brought her down onto the canvas, as well. Their seemingly rather equal exchange of blows continued, although Odessa feared that she may have taken the worst of it in that last round. Her jaw ached terribly after Cecilia's bony knee smashed into it, and she felt a little bit dizzy, as if she should take a break and lay down for a minute. She knew that wasn't an option, but, for the time being, her brain and body were trying to tell her that it was.

Odessa, being the professional that she was, shook those feelings quickly and began to clamber back onto her feet. Unfortunately, she was about five seconds slower than Cecilia, and that gave the blonde wrestler a chance to catch Odessa unawares. Odessa only was just able to brace herself before her rival's shoulder slammed into the lower part of her chest, smashing down her breasts underneath her leotard and making Odessa groan lowly in pain. Odessa was taken off her feet again, falling back down onto her back, this time with Cecilia right on top of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Driving her shoulder right into Odessa's chest/midsection seemed to serve Cecilia very well as she managed to force air out of Odessa's lungs and drive the girl down into the mat hard, with a quick but powerful spear! Driving herself into her rival and with it managing to take Odessa down onto the mat again as well as seemingly stun the dark-skinned beauty for a bit.

Cecilia would grin a bit as she would be on top of the downed Odessa, moving upwards to seat herself on Odessa's midsection, straddling her fellow busty beauty of an opponent. Where Cecilia would proceed to try and throw her clenched right fist down towards Odessa's left cheek for a strong punch at the downed ebony beauty, and attempt to follow that up with a left to Odessa's right cheek!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Odessa was down on her back, getting that rest that she had wanted whether or not she actually was willing. Her breath was ragged, but she managed to suck in a few quick breaths, and then, she would begin to breathe more normally again, having managed to restore the flow of oxygen to her aching chest. She was a little bit dizzy, but not nearly enough to really stop her from doing what she could to fight back against Cecilia.

The Swedish woman was on top of her now, and quickly moved to put herself in a very dominant position, stradding Odessa's midsection, her thighs pushing in Odessa's breasts and framing the ebony beauty's face. Cecilia now would start in with her hardcore habit, swinging a right fist down into Odessa's cheek, then doing the same with her left fist. Odessa would groan as her head snapped first one way, then the other. Spittle would fly from her mouth to coat Cecilia's thigh. Odessa would try to move her jaw after the punches, and found it was aching. It probably would ache for a while yet.

Odessa was hardly powerless, of course. Her arms were free, and she could retaliate. While the angle was a little awkward, Odessa would immediately ball her right hand into a fist and then swing it around to slam it into Cecilia's side, aiming for the softest part of the blonde's flank, before then balling her left hand into a fist and trying to do the same on the other side.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Now that she had taken Odessa down and managed to seat herself down on top of the beautiful and buxom ebony skinned beauty, and was starting off by trying to drive her fists into her rival's pretty face. It was only natural that the two of them were rough against one another, they seemed to always throw all they had against the other girl in order to keep things entertaining for the two of them, as such the blond beauty wouldn't hold back anything, this was a hardcore rules match after all which allowed Cecilia to fight the way she felt was the most interesting against the white haired beauty now trapped underneath her.

Cecilia's fists smacked down hard against Odessa's face and snapped it from side to side, she watched her rival as she saw her move around her jaw a bit...Cecilia responded with a cocky grin as she glared down on her beautiful green eyed foe. Following that though the blond beauty took two strong strikes into her sides, which caused the blond to cough out, a slight amount of spittle being released down onto Odessa's pretty face. The blond would groan a bit as she'd have her face turn back into a grin.

" We can keep treating each other as punching bags, orrrr I can just do this~" Cecilia let out in a teasing manner as she'd attempt and move her hands to grab a hold of Odessa's wrists to try and pin them down besides her rivals head. From there the powerful Swede would attempt to shift upwards so she was seated on Odessa's large breasts, all before attempting to slide forward and place her firm supple rear down upon Odessa's pretty face, attempting to tease her rival with a face sit, as she'd attempt and move her knees up to try and pin Odessa's arms down against the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Odessa's fists smacked into Cecilia's bare, pale sides, her knuckles digging deep into Cecilia's body, massaging her insides and giving the Briton some satisfaction. But it was not enough to dislodge Cecilia. No, of course not—a pair of punches, no matter how powerful, were not going to be enough to throw the Hardcore Queen off of a perch like this. Cecilia was going to do everything that she could to remain in the superior position.

Odessa had not thought that her blonde opponent would suddenly shift the tone of their match from brutal and hardcore to...kinky, however. Cecilia was not exactly someone known for getting a lot of use out of the facesit position. Truth be told, Odessa only very rarely used the facesit outside of private settings. But here, Cecilia began to move, still facing Odessa's head, then scooted forward, sitting first on Odessa's chest and squishing Odessa's breasts down, framing Odessa's face with her pants-covered thighs. "Gh...I think you're just horny..." Odessa would say in a low, gruff growl, just before Cecilia would scoot forward again and sit down directly on Odessa's face, pressing her clothed ass into Odessa's features.

"Mmmmm!" Odessa would moan. It seemed unusual, to be attacked by Cecilia in this way, but of course the truth was that Odessa was very familiar with this part of her blonde rival's body, and it was far from an unpleasant experience. She tried to continue pounding on Cecilia's sides, but, with Cecilia's knees moving upwards, Odessa soon found herself pinned down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Odessa's words weren't entirely wrong, though it was rather difficult to not get a bit hot and bothered when you were fighting someone like Odessa, though Cecilia figured it was the same case for both of them, and smothers and facesits weren't completely uncommon to the two beauties as they had pulled one or so in their first match against one another. Not that that really mattered right now, as Cecilia placed her pants covered rear down upon her rival's lovely face and enclosed it from all air, pressing her firm supple rear down and her weight upon those beautiful features, pinning her rivals arms. She could already feel the ebony beauty struggle underneath her, attempting to get those arms free...but they were trapped.

" Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that you're in for a wild ride Dess."

Cecilia'd let out a light chuckle at the struggles, she would however not allow this facesit of hers be too kind to her opponents. This was a serious match after all, which meant that Cecilia wasn't just gonna sit on top of her and wait for Odessa to pass out. She was going to aid in making that happen! The blond beauty would ball her right fist as she'd twist her torso a bit to the side to try and hammer that fist down, attempting to send it crashing like a hammer onto an anvil down against Odessa's large right tit!

The Swede would attempt to proceed with this, trying to send that fist down over and over as she remained seated on Odessa, attempting to drive it hard into Odessa's lovely fleshy breast and basically trying to flatten the great mound while attempting to drive all the air Odessa might have stored up out from her rival's lungs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next