Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:49 am

Cecilia was not going to deny that she was a little bit horny. If Cecilia had accused Odessa of being in the same state, she wouldn't have denied it, either. When she was fighting Cecilia, Odessa was always aroused. And she knew that Cecilia was always aroused when they were fighting, as well. Sexual excitement, at least a low, simmering level of it, simply came with the territory when these two women encountered each other. Every punch, received and delivered, was a shot of pure bliss. Pain was pleasure, and when the two women traded pain for pain, they were trading pleasure, too. Odessa had a feeling that, by the end of this no-holds-barred match, both she and Cecilia would be satisfied.

Right now, Cecilia had a considerable advantage, her clothed ass covering up Odessa's face and preventing her from breathing, and her knees pinning Odessa's arms down to the canvas. Odessa knew her options were few—her arms were immobilized, and she doubted that she could bite through Cecilia's pants to reach her sensitive ass flesh underneath. Things got worse for Odessa when Cecilia began to slam her fist down into the ebony beauty's right tit, smashing her knuckles into the large, round orb repeatedly, forming it into a dark chocolate pancake. Odessa gasped and croaked into Cecilia's ass, the air being forced from her lungs with each punch. She tried to suck in more oxygen, but found her nose and mouth sealed in the facesit pin.

Her struggles became more erratic, and awkward. She knew that she had to fight back in some fashion. In this position, there was only one way that Odessa could fight back. Odessa lifted her ass up into the air—it was the only part of her body that she could move. When she had lifted her lower body up as much as she could, Odessa would then swing her leg downwards, trying to nail Cecilia with a kick to the face, hoping that a blow like that might throw the blonde off of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm

The feeling of being in such a dominant position against Odessa was almost beyond bliss, she was loving the fact that she was able to just drill punches into Odessa's breasts over and over again, not having anything to hold her back from torturing her fellow powerhouse wrestler, driving fist after fist into those bountiful breasts as she was simply smashing them into a fine flat surface with each punch. She could feel Odessa's struggles against her rear as she croaked and gasped against her rear, wanting...no, needing oxygen but nothing to find as it was closed out by the blond's shapely rear. Not allowing Odessa to get the very breath she needed to keep her grip in this fight. Cecilia'd had a rather wide grin on her face as she kind of reveled in the violence that these two would go through from time and time.

In truth Cecilia might be enjoying to violence far more than she did the pleasure, but it came with the territory of being somewhat of a battle-freak like she was. Though if this was how it would be then wouldn't it be boring, the match had already started and she might be pulling Odessa out of the right already...still if she held back too much then it wouldn't be fun either way! What she soon found though was a light shadow, as her side turned head caught a glimpse of something in the corner of her eye. Which soon widened slightly as Odessa's hefty leg swung up and smacked right down into the side of her skull. " Nngh!!" Cecilia cried out through a cringe as she was forced off of her rival's lovely face, crashing down onto her side just ahead of the beautiful ebony skinned wrestler.

Her hand went up to her head as she'd rub it lightly, cursing a bit under her breath as she'd start to try and push herself up to a seated position, shaking her head slightly. Even though she might be cursing a bit she wore a light grin on her face...not because the blow wasn't strong or anything, it hurt like hell and her skull was ringing slightly...but she did enjoy the fact that Odessa could get out of that position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:21 am

Cecilia obviously loved to be on top, sending punch after punch into Odessa's tits, deflating them, forcing them to take on a flat shape as the force of her blows struck again and again and again, without fail, without rest. The pain of those repeated punches seared through Odessa's chest and forced the ebony beauty to clench her teeth underneath Cecilia's smothering ass, trying not to let herself groan or moan or lose any more air, seeing as how she didn't have any air to spare. She needed to make her move, and make her move she did. She bucked her hips, swung her legs up, and managed to smash a foot into Cecilia's blonde head.

After the blow hit, the Swedish woman would fall off of Odessa, rolling off to the side. Odessa stayed down for a few seconds, breathing heavily, one hand going to her chest to gently rub at her breasts. They were terribly sore from the pounding they had received and likely would be hurting her for quite a while. That was not so good if Odessa intended to have some fun with Cecilia once she'd defeated her again.

Odessa would then push herself up onto her knees, looking over at Cecilia and seeing that the blonde was smiling. Odessa smirked, laughed a little, and rolled her eyes. "See, Cecilia dear, you're such a masochist. It'll be that much more satisfying for you if you let me work you over!" she would tease, before she would push herself back up onto her feet, ready to fight again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:00 am

Being kicked off of Odessa was not all that fun, but the joy of fighting was beyond anything else for Cecilia, something which she just couldn't describe. It was her true calling to say the least, or at least the passion of her life. She'd push herself up to her feet and soon enough see Odessa do the same, though her rival let out some interesting words that caused the mighty blond to raise and eye brow, she would shake her head and let out a rather loud chuckle.

" That wouldn't be fun at all, if I just let you. You know that." Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to move in closer towards Odessa, with her arms raised and ready to fight, she took a second to survey her probably slightly tired and maybe lightly out of breath rival, she'd attempt to out-manuver her ebony skinned foe, making a lunging motion as if she was going to try and go in at Odessa's right side. However, she'd instead step around and try and slip around Odessa by her left side, basically trying to do a very basic faint, to try and slip in behind the lovely Odessa.

If she could get behind her rival from her left side, then the Swede would try and quickly wrap her arms around the Brit's strong tight waist and attempt to pull her up off of her feet, before attempting to throw Odessa backwards with a mighty German suplex, which she'd attempt to bridge into a pin!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:02 am

Cecilia chuckled at the prospect that she should just lay down and let Odessa have her way, and Odessa would join her in laughing off the silly notion. Though it made good fodder for a taunt, Odessa would never want Cecilia to give up on one of their matches, let alone so early in it. They had only just begun. And they would have to do far, far worse to each other for one of them to ever stop fighting and resisting. "Oh, yes, I know, Ceci. It's much more fun to force a submission out of you. And I'll savor the entire ordeal!"

Odessa put her arms up and prepared herself for Cecilia to come at her again. Unfortunately for Odessa, she was slightly more tired than her opponent, and just slightly slower to react than she should have been. Cecilia began to move for her right side, and Odessa would reach out to grab onto Cecilia's arms and grapple with her, only to then watch as the Swede slipped around her left side and wrapped those powerful ivory arms around Odessa's midsection! Odessa gasped and tried to pull herself free, but, before she could, Cecilia heaved her up, then brought her crashing down in a suplex, which she immediately tried to transform into a pin.

Odessa groaned after impact, feeling somewhat dizzy, squeezing her eyes shut until her head stopped spinning. When she heard the referee girl begin the count, of course, she knew that she had to move. She would tuck herself into a ball and then roll hard to the side, concentrating her weight so that the sudden movement would have all the more effect and break the pin attempt as she moved sideways. Then, she would try to twist herself around, hoping that she could find one of Cecilia's arms! Her intention would then be to grab Cecilia around that arm and pull the Swedish woman into a wrist lock, to try to turn the tide of the fight again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:59 am

Cecilia would simply shake her head a bit at Odessa's words, the notion of submitting wasn't anything that Cecilia ever thought about, it was something strange and unfamiliar to her. She could only chuckle at those words of her white haired rival as she looked on at her. "You haven't made me submit before, and you won't ever be able to." Cecilia said as she would move in towards the ebony skinned woman, she decided to try and use her more fresh state as of now to her advantage.

The blond bombshell would slip in around Odessa with a quick out-manuvering of her rival, all before she'd grab onto Odessa's waist and lift her rival up into the air, driving the back of her skull, neck and her shoulders right into the mat with a heavy thud that would probably shake the ring quite a bit. The crowd roared out in approval as these two beautiful women went at it and as Cecilia seemed to gain the advantage. Being the slightly more crowd favored one of the two it seemed her fans were in a bigger showing than that of Odessa's, at least when it came to the support of the blond beauty.

The ref-girl soon slid in next to the pair and slapped her hand down against the canvas, yelling out a loud. " One..!" before she raised said hand up once more, but as it was about to slam down onto the mat instead Cecilia felt Odessa's body curl and and the beauty kicked out of the pin. The blond beauty quickly attempted to move up to her knees and as soon as she did she found her arm grabbed by Odessa, as her white haired rival ceased it and started to twist her wrist in a painful manner, Causing the blond to remain down on her knees instead of being able to get up to her feet. Cecilia would wince in annoyance and frustration at being captured like this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Odessa managed to build up enough momentum as she curled up into a ball to break free from Cecilia's pin attempt. The blonde woman had made quite the effort to earn a quick pin and win this fight, but Odessa was far from finished, and she was far from finished with Cecilia. As Cecilia was getting up onto her knees, Odessa had turned over onto her own hands and knees, and then reached around to grab one of the arms that had been encircling her body. Once she had it, she would fall back, trapping Cecilia's wrist, locking it into place, and twisting it roughly, smirking as she saw the look of irritation and pain on Cecilia's face.

Odessa now had a chance to turn this match in her own favor, with her opponent's arm captured and the blonde woman down on her knees. Odessa, laying back on her back, yanking and twisting Cecilia's whole arm, now, would not only look to keep that hold locked on tight, but intended to up the ante and cause Cecilia some more pain—with any luck, she would be able to daze and hurt Cecilia in the same manner that Cecilia had beat her down mere moments before.

Lifting one of her booted feet, Odessa would aim a kick towards Cecilia's face, trying to smash the sole of her boot into the side of Cecilia's head, stamping the tread pattern on the bottom of her footwear into Cecilia's soft, snow-white cheek. "Rraah!" Odessa would growl as she kicked, exerting herself perhaps a little too quickly after being so close to being pinned—especially since her head was still ringing and she was still feeling sore—but knowing that she could reap massive rewards if her kick connected and she managed to stun her beautiful blonde rival.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Being caught by Odessa's arms like that as the woman began to twist her wrist and in effect her arm as well...which caused the blond beauty to cringe and wince, it wasn't the most painful hold but it was sure annoying and it was stopping the blond beauty from moving up to her feet. Cecilia soon turned her attention towards her rival as she was going to try and find some way to escape this hold and then lay the smack down onto her beautiful ebony foe.

However, as soon as she turned her head just slightly she was met with a hard boot right into her face. "NNNGH!" Cecilia winced out as that powerful black leg smacked into her snow white cheek. Cecilia was by de facto pulled down by the wrist lock onto her back after the powerful kick send her clock spinning wildly...The Swede would groan out as she was downed, woozy and a bit dizzy after taking such a powerful kick from her powerful rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Odessa's kick landed perfectly, square in the side of Cecilia's face, right on her jawline for a really powerful blow that would hurt the blonde woman and keep hurting her for a while. Cecilia's head fell back after the kick, and she seemed to be a little woozy after sustaining such a powerful blow. Odessa had an opportunity here which she did not intend to let slip through her fingers!

"I'm going to break you apart, Ceci! And, afterwards...I'll make you mine again," Odessa would say, as she would reach forward with one arm while the other kept Cecilia's limb locked in place. Odessa would grab onto Cecilia's hair and lift her head up a little, yanking hard on those luscious golden locks. "I should tear all this blonde hair out of your head and make something for myself out of it...a scarf, maybe, or perhaps a pair of golden knickers!"

After a bit of taunting, Odessa did not want to give Cecilia time to recover. She would bring Cecilia's head down hard onto the canvas with that hair hold. Then she would yank it up and bring it smashing down again. Odessa would continue this process several times, lifting Cecilia's head up and then smashing it down as hard as she could, trying to further disorient and incapacitate her rival. She would watch Cecilia's face, trying to look into her eyes to judge how weak she was. When the timing felt right, Odessa would let go of the Swedish woman and lift herself up onto her feet. Then, she would aim a stomp for Cecilia's midsection!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am

Cecilia was not in the best of positions after taking that strong kick right to her cheek, it had cost her most if not all of her momentum and she soon fell down onto her back, she groaned out as she felt woozy the world spun in her head a bit...she could probably shake this feeling off in no time...that was if she was at least given a second to figure out where in the hell she was. That task proved to be rather difficult with Odessa on her like a some sort of persistent door to door salesman.

The Ebony skinned beauty soon gripped a hold of Cecilia's head by her long beautiful hair, yanking it and her by it into the position that she wanted, it was only a matter of time before she started to drive Cecilia's head into the canvas, over and over...each blow sending a jolt of pain and a cloud of confusion fogging up the blond powerhouses senses. She was caught in a mist that was so thick that you'd fall into a pit and die if you weren't careful. " Nngh..." she grunted out after every hit until finally Odessa let up and moved her attention away from the blond, pulling her over onto her back.

Cecilia laid with half open eyes on the mat as she gazed up at the arena lights, her head was pounding and her world just felt as if it was covered by a filter of god knows what. That was at least until she took that hard stomp right into her abs. Those rock hard muscles being pierced by Odessa's heel which caused Cecilia's body to rock up, " UUugh!" She cried out in pain as a slight amount of spittle flew out from between her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next