Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 13 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:44 am

Odessa saw Cecilia beginning to push herself up onto her knees, and, as if being rejuvenated by the threat of being beaten to her feet by her rival, Odessa would find the strength within her horribly hurting body to do the same. Cecilia beat her up onto her knees by a split second, but Odessa didn't think that that would cost her the match. As she rose up, though, Cecilia would throw her body at her, seemingly letting herself fall into Odessa! But there was power behind that lunge, and, while Odessa would throw her equal weight forward, she couldn't equal the blonde's velocity. Cecilia tipped Odessa over!

And it wasn't merely a tackle. Cecilia grabbed onto Odessa's head and forced it down, twisting the Briton around as she fell down onto the wet tile. Odessa saw the tile rising fast, and she could do nothing to stop it. Her face smashed into the floor of the shower, further busting open her mouth, putting another nasty bruise on her chin, and chipping most of her front teeth. Odessa started to scream, but she didn't have much time to do so before her vision went black again and she lay limp underneath her Swedish rival. Somewhere, swimming inside Odessa's head, there was some fight left in her.

But, for now, the referee girl would start counting again. "One...Two...Three...Four..." It was when she reached four that Odessa began to slowly shake her head, showing some faint signs of life as she lay underneath Cecilia.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 13 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:52 am

Cecilia sat herself on Odessa's lovely wet bruised back and looked down on that head of Odess's, her large breasts rose with each heavy breath that she took on top of her, when Odessa's body started to stirt though the blond would narrow her eyes.

She waited for a moment, letting Odessa raise her head up a bit. Where Cecilia would then grab a hold of it! Yanking it up and pulling herself froward to try and shove the head in underneath her armpit, wrapping her strong arm around Odessa's neck as she'd then pull backwards. Locking in a dragon sleeper like hold, her free arm would move to wrap around Odessa's nearest arm to trap it as she went in for her deadly Submission finisher! The Dragon Clutch she had named Gleipnir! Locking her arm in tight around Odessa's neck and squeezing down on it hard as she pulled backwards to bend and pain that back, neck and everything about Odessa. Also giving the camera guy a nice shot of Odessa's protruding breasts!

" Say I own you! SAY IT! SAY IT YOU FUCKFACE!!!" Cecilia yelled out in a dominant tone to Odessa as she locked in her deadly submission finisher. She had promised she was going to make Odessa tap in this match and it looked as if this was her chance to do so!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:18 am

Odessa could feel the heavy presence of her opponent on her back as she began to stir and recover from another near-knockout. She was in shock right now as the match had all of a sudden turned very distinctly against her. The two of them had gone blow for blow, punch for punch for almost the entire match—at least since the brawl had moved backstage—and being beneath Cecilia, a position she was forced into without any warning, absolutely shocked her. And now, Cecilia was going to try to force her into complete submission, as she slid an arm around Odessa's head and began to wrench it backwards!

"Gaayayynnn!!" Odessa would cry out in pain, suddenly awakened by the strain on her spine. The pain in her back caused her almost complete immobilization, as exhausted as she was, and, though she would try to struggle, her legs were far too weak for kicking to have any effect, and flailing one arm weakly was not going to do her any good. She grit her teeth and aimed a furious glare up at Cecilia's face. She was not going to submit! "FUCK YOU! CUNT!" Odessa would shriek, trying to endure the pain until Cecilia ran out of energy to apply the hold with.

It was a lost cause the moment she gritted her teeth, sadly. It was only a matter of time...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:31 am

Cecilia was ruthless at the moment, she had probably never locked in this hold as tightly as she had in this very moment. Her arm was flexing through the bruises and the pain, she back was bending even a bit itself as she arched Odessa back in such a manner that with anymore pressure the spine of her lovely ebony skinned rival would probably snap like a twig.

Her feet were so firmly planted against the tile that one could just hear how they were creaking and cracking just beneath the sound of the rushing water that was drizzling down on the beautiful women. Cecilia arm squeezed tightly down on that neck and cut of any air Odessa could hope to get...along with any blood flow to the brain!

The crowd's roars were reaching new heights right now, as the arena noises could be heard clear as day in here. A large ensemble of people calling out for Odessa to tap to the Swede's mighty and famous submission hold! The blond beauty's arm that was used to trap Odessa's would slide along that arm until her hand reached Odessa's chest, grabbing a firm hold of the nearest big orb she'd dig in her nails into the fleshy, wet and bruised naked tit...before twisting it in a painful manner! " SAY I OWN YOU! I SWEAR EVEN IF YOU TAP I WON'T LET GO! SAY IT YOU FUCKING CUNT WHORE!!" Cecilia roared out with all her mighty an authority! Her body fueled fully on her dominant position and her desire to just utterly break her rivals spirit and body here and now. The ref-girl quickly moved in besides the two and was getting drenched with the water as well...she would ask Odessa if the Britton wanted to submit...cause the way this was going she might have to call the match before Odessa's back actually did snap.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:48 am

"FUCK!" Odessa would scream, as Cecilia only tightened the grip that she had on Odessa in that terrible chokehold, tightening the hold more and more and giving Odessa not only less and less breath to suck in, but also causing her more and more pain in her back as the already-aching spine was being bent painfully back on itself to the extent that Odessa almost felt as if it was going to crack in two. She couldn't struggle. Her body was too exhausted. And now, Cecilia would dig her nails into Odessa's breast, eliciting an indignant howl from the British woman as she completely lost her composure.

"Get off of me! Cunt! BITCH!" Odessa would yell, her emotions momentarily overwhelming her as she and Odessa, usually friendly rivals, spat profanities at each other as the Swedish woman tried to force Odessa to submit. And, evidently, she wouldn't accept just a tap out, either—for whatever reason, she had gotten it into her head to contest Odessa's claim of ownership of her, and was not going to accept anything less than an admission from Odessa that she was the one who was owned by Cecilia. Admitting anything of the sort was the last thing Odessa wanted to do.

But her back felt like it was about to break. Her eyes widened and she roared hoarsely, her pain total and complete, her head beginning to swim as she was on the very edge of blacking out again. There was pain in her breast, pain in her back, pain in her face...and her whole body was beginning to shut down. "F-fuck you..." she would whimper harshly, tears starting to form in her eyes from the sheer pain she was in. Reluctantly, she lifted a hand and moved it to Cecilia's knee. She lifted it, then hesitated for a moment. But one more little stretch from Cecilia lit another fire in Odessa's back. With a howl, she would tap on Cecilia's leg. "You own me...b-bitch..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:15 am

Odessa held out valiantly in the cruel and gruesome hold of the mighty Swedish beauty, the chants and roars of the crowd in the arena was echoing through the entire complex as they watched the spectacle on the big screen monitor, a sight that few got to see of Odessa..the woman held in such a hold, howling and screaming, teary eyed and beaten beyond belief! It was without a doubt a night to remember for everyone there.

Odessa's threw insult after insult, slur after slur as Cecilia was currently wrecking that near perfect body of Odessa. Given enough time she could probably put Odessa in a wheelchair from the pressure she was putting on her spine now....though finally Odessa caved in, that pride of hers shattered as she started to tap and even rewarded the blond beauty with a lovely set of words that she wanted to hear. A wide grin grew on Cecilia's face...though it was soon replaced with a smug smirk as the ref-girl came in and called it.

The bell started to ring loudly from the arena as the crow erupted into thunderous cheers for the blond beauty, chants for Cecilia began as she was triumphant over her ebony skinned rival. Cecilia'd uncurl her arm from Odessa's neck, but not before leaning in and whispering to the lovely Odessa. " I told you I'd make you tap....I beat you....I own you....fuck you...bitch ~" In a sultry and dominant tone that just was thick with confidence and pride. She soon let go of Odessa and allowed the girl to slump down onto her front, the blond would remain seated on her naked rival though...panting and heaving for air as the ref went in and raised her hand.

After a second or so, Cecilia would climb off of Odessa and use her foot to try and roll her rival over onto her back. Looking down at the lovely beaten frame of Odessa for a second before she'd raise her left foot up of the floor and practically stomp it down onto Odessa's mighty tits. It wasn't a brutal or painful stomp...but it carried enough force and authority to be less than kind. Cecilia would raise her right hand up into the air in victory as she was showered with cheers from the fans again...before finally bringing the other arm up and flexing her mighty frame...which was for the moment all bruised and wet and practically nearly as broken as Odessa's frame. " I'm the better woman Odessa Brock. Don't you forget it." Cecilia'd speak her final words to Odessa for the night as she looked down on her rivals face, her words screamed dominance and confidence...Though her eyes gleamed with something meant for Odessa, a shining thank you for a match like no other.

Moving her foot off of her rival Odessa would proceed to start walking out of the shower, limping partly as she brought and arm to hold it around her ribs, still hurting from the brutal bearhug and she also brought her other hand up to her throbbing head. Truly this had been one of most grueling matches ever.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:54 am

Odessa was not going to dignify any of Cecilia's meaningless taunting with a response. The blonde woman was more smug than she had any right to be after narrowly managing to defeat a rival who had bested her once before in an almost perfectly even match. The way Cecilia taunted, it was as if her nose wasn't shattered, and as if her teeth weren't chipped and her ribs weren't fractured. Cecilia was by no means gracious in victory, as she kicked Odessa over and then stomped on her breasts, pressing them in with her foot as Odessa winced from being forced to lay on her hurting spine.

"F-fuck you, Ceci," Odessa would hiss, as Cecilia insisted that she was the better woman, this time using Odessa's full name. And then, just like that, Cecilia would walk away. It was a brutal ending indeed to this fight, and Cecilia herself was either too injured to take advantage of Odessa in the aftermath of this battle, or else she was in such an antagonistic emotional state that she didn't even care to. Odessa watched her rival go, glaring daggers at her back. When Cecilia was gone, she laid her head back down and let the water from the still-going shower wash over her. As much as the tile wasn't that comfortable, right now she needed to lay down, and it didn't matter where it was. She had plenty of wounds which had to begin to heal.

Winner: Cecilia Northman

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13