Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 12 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:33 am

Cecilia kissed her back, and for a few seconds the two powerful, perfectly-matched rivals would open their mouths and snake their tongues together in the middle of the brutal double bearhug which they had trapped each other in. Cecilia's tongue was delicious, and Odessa would purr for a moment before they broke apart. Cecilia would immediately try to turn Odessa's claims of ownership back around on her, but Odessa just couldn't help but get in the last word. "No, I'm the one who owns you, slut," she would growl with a big, confident grin plastered across her face.

After several long minutes of squeezing, it was clear that neither of them was actually going to be able to squeeze the life out of the other. Though they had both surely done some damage during the bearhug, using it to decide the match was not Odessa and Cecilia's way. Realizing that, Odessa decided to try to end the match a different way. She wanted to end Cecilia here and now. Pulling back her head, Odessa would take a moment to brace herself, and then would suddenly swing her head forward, trying to smash her skull into Cecilia's and finally put an end to this match!

At the last moment, Odessa saw Cecilia's head come forward as well. That could only mean another even exchange. There was a sickening smack of bony craniums as the two thick-headed woman smashed their heads together.

Mutual destruction.

Odessa didn't make much noise when their skulls collided, but all of a sudden she wouldn't be able to see. There was what felt like a bright flash, then a dim haze as she would suddenly lose her bearhug on Cecilia, her arms dropping down to her sides as her body momentarily went limp. Her head would lean in against Cecilia's, the blonde supporting some of her weight—and Odessa probably supporting some of Cecilia's weight, as well.

The flash of unconsciousness only lasted for an instant, but it took Odessa a little while to crawl out of that hole...she could only hope that the headbutt had finished Cecilia for good.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 12 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:47 am

The two lovely women just wouldn't stop staying on the same level it seemed as when Cecilia finally smacked her skull into Odessa's she was not alone in doing so, instead both of their skulls collided in a sickening impact that even forced the camera crew and ref-girl to wince out as they were privy to the action going on between these two stark naked beauties in the middle of the showers.

Water flew in all directions from the powerful impact as soon enough they were just weakly slumped against each other, for a moment it seemed as if they both knocked each other out, so much so that the ref-girl had to slip into the raining waters to check.

They two of them started to stir soon enough, with the blond groaning out and moving her hands up to Odessa's shoulders to try and use her rival as support to pull herself up towards her feet. She took a step back and wobbled around a bit...eyes glaring at Odessa through a pained and tired expression. " Im...I'm the one who owns you, whore!" Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to throw a strong right fist right into Odessa's skull!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:01 am

For a short time, the two women were slumped against each other, jarred by their brutal mutual headbutt into what, for an instant, seemed to be unconsciousness. But, soon enough, both of them began to stir. Odessa groaned and shook her head slowly. She opened her eyes and saw, through a bleary, hazy sheen, the golden outline of her rival. For a moment, Odessa thought that Cecilia might be knocked out, but then, as her vision cleared, she saw the Swedish woman's eyes flutter. Odessa had to stifle a curse. She was hurting badly, now, and she was getting desperate in her efforts to finish Cecilia off. She would put her hands on Cecilia's shoulders as she felt the blonde's hands on hers, and the two of them, pushing on each other for support, both rose to their feet, then stepped back.

Odessa wobbled slightly, swaying unsteadily before she put her arms out to regain her balance. She looked at Cecilia with her big green eyes and saw the pain and exhaustion which she felt mirrored in her foe's face. They both thought that they would have won by now. They both desperately wanted the other to be knocked out. But neither would yield.

As groggy as she was, Odessa was not prepared for Cecilia's punch. She couldn't dodge it, or block it. At this stage of the fight, all she could hope for was to endure it. The fist smashed into the side of her head, and Odessa's eyes widened in shock and fear as she was sent lurching to the side. Her legs began to buckle and come out from under her, and she felt herself falling. The throbbing pain in her head took on the seductive voice of Cecilia, tempting her to give in and to fall into a blissful state of unconsciousness.

But, somehow, Odessa brought a foot forward, and she slammed it down hard on the tile. Bent over, she would take a second to recover from the punch before she straightened herself up again, wobbling slightly left and right as she stared at Cecilia with grim determination in her face. "No...I-I'm the one who owns you, cunt!" Odessa would declare, before she would ball her right hand into a fist and launch a punishing right haymaker directly at Cecilia's skull!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:42 am

It didn't look as if either of the women had much left in the tank as they pulled themselves up to their feet using each others frames as aid. Stabilizing their footing against each other until they stepped back from one another, they both wobbled and didn't seem as if they could even really stand correctly by themselves.

It was Cecilia who acted first though as she brought her hands up and throw a jaw-shattering haymaker...or would have been if she wasn't so drained, at best it was just a good strong punch, which rocked Odessa's world! It looked as if Odessa was just about to go down and this match would be over...but Odessa recovered to Cecilia's surprise and came in with a powerful blow of her own against Cecilia's face, smacking that haymaker right into Cecilia's cheek. The blond beauty stumbled backwards...lurched to the side and looked as if she was going to fall down herself...Instead though she pulled right back up!

" I'm the one who owns you! Hoebag!" Cecilia would step forward and throw a powerful haymaker in return, straight to Odessa's lovely head! water raining down on their naked bruised bodies as their punches and movement made it fly in all directions!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:07 am

For one of very few times in her wrestling career, Odessa was digging down deep to try to find some strength within herself to power through and finish off her opponent and was scraping the bottom of the barrel. She was shaky, unsteady, her punches hardly at half-strength despite her absolute best efforts. Cecilia, thankfully, was in similar shape, and it must have been a sight to see two incredible women such as them reduced to wobbling, stumbling chumps. Odessa had broken Cecilia. Cecilia had broken Odessa. Both women, typically so eager for physical confrontation, were now praying for their opponent to go down and stay down. Neither wished for the match to go on for any longer than it already had. They were both desperate to see the end of it.

Odessa's body had locked up, her legs momentarily betraying her as she reeled from that punch, before she somehow found her footing and stepped forward to retaliate. As shaky and weak as she was, she could still pack a wallop, and Odessa couldn't help but grin as her fist smashed into Cecilia's cheek and snapped her head to the side. Now she had rocked Cecilia's world, and, as her blonde rival was sent spinning, obviously knocked out, Odessa would let out a sigh of relief and raise a fist in the air. "Down she goes!"

But Cecilia did not go down. The blonde caught herself at the last possible second, and then, somehow, found the strength to straighten up again. Odessa groaned and put up her fists—not that she had any chance of stopping Cecilia's haymaker before it drilled into her cheek. Odessa let out a sharp, short cry and lurched back, spun around by the blow. Her legs shaking like limp noodles, her arms falling to her sides as she began to tip over headfirst, she almost blacked out—but something in her refused to lose. As she began to fall, she would step forward with one foot and slam it down on the tile, breaking her fall. Slowly, she would turn back to Cecilia. Slowly, she would march back over to the blonde, on trembling, weak legs.

Cocking her fist back, Odessa would turn her head and give her knuckles a kiss, imbuing what would surely be the final blow of the match with a little extra potency. "I'm the one who owns you, fucker!" she would growl, before stepping forward and throwing her haymaker right at Cecilia's skull, intending to put her out for good with the rattling blow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:45 am

Her second punch came in very strong and it seemed as if Odessa was not going to stay up this time! She was going to go down and Cecilia was going to be declared the winner soon enough! At least that was what she though, Cecilia even raised her right arm up into the air in a triumphant manner, a grin forming on her hurting face as she looked at Odessa stumble and lurch around....before her rival managed to catch herself and get upright.

" Tch..." Cecilia clicked her tongue out in annoyance as she brought her hands up to get ready for a swing, however she couldnt' even react that fast anymore. There was no way to block or catch or do anything against the blow that Odessa threw with the hand she had just kissed like that...Cecilia took the blow hard to her cheek and it forced her to spin 90 degrees to the side, stumbling backwards a few steps before she looked as if she was about to fall down.

She leaned forward though and stomped her left foot down hard against the tile floor. The tiles underneath her basically starting to crack from the sheer force of the blond beauty. Throwing herself back towards Odessa she's fly in towards her foe like the mighty Achilles into the lines of the Trojan army! Her right fist was her spear and her strength was her pure determination! Moving in with her right hand ready she'd shoot it forward like a spear thrown by the mighty Hector, it would sail through the raining waters and be aimed right for Odessa's pretty face! Attempting of course to smack her lovely rival down for good! " I'm the one who owns you! Cum-sponge!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:31 am

Odessa's second punch connected beautifully with Cecilia's pretty face, smashing her jaw in to leave a lovely purple bruise and spinning the blonde around and sending her stumbling towards the wall. Odessa would smile again and start to raise her own fist again, but before she could even get very excited, Cecilia slammed her foot down, reenacting almost exactly Odessa's saving throw from seconds earlier. As the blonde whipped around, fire in her red eyes, Odessa would grit her teeth and would unleash a loud, primal yell as she would charge at Cecilia, the two of them lunging for each other as if this were the final battle of a shonen anime. It was time to end this fight!

While Cecilia might have been envisioning this as the Trojan War, Odessa's preferred mythological inspiration as she raised her right fist and prepared herself to unleash upon Cecilia was the Irish tale of the Cattle Raid of Cooley, at which the warrior Cú Chulainn fought a grueling three-day duel with his foster-brother, Ferdiad, during which both men came very near to death, before, at last, Cú Chulainn struck Ferdiad as they fought in the river with a terrible blow which finally killed him. And, now, like the famous warrior's Gáe Bulg spear, Odessa would use her potent fist to finish off her blonde rival. "I'm the one who owns you! Arse-licker!" Launching her fist forward like that mighty spear, Odessa intended to crush Cecilia's face beneath her knuckles completely.

And that she did. But not before Cecilia's punch hit her at the same time, their arms passing within inches of each other before both fists slammed into their target faces. Odessa felt her face seemingly collapse completely as the blonde's punch hit her. Her jaw felt as though it shattered, and her nose was pushed back into her face. Her lip split even further open than it already was, blood pouring from her ruined face freely as she was thrown backwards by that punch. Odessa could not save herself then, because she was not nearly conscious enough to do it. Limp, her face pulverized, her world finally rocked by Cecilia, Odessa would crash down to the wet floor on her back, sending up a big splash of water as her legs and arms fell motionless to the tile, spread out in four different directions, the once-mighty ebony warrior naked and spread-eagled on the shower floor, her eyes hanging open but without any recognition of her surroundings.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:28 am

Cecilia and Odessa's fists sailed right past each other, a mere few inches closer and they would have impacted against each other instead of their faced and probably shattered each others hands from the sheer force they were putting into those powerful punches.

The fist of Cecilia impacted right into Odessa's face, driving into it like a spear through a warriors gut, if the face of Odessa was the shield of Ajax, then the seven layers were now ruined! The nose, lip cheek and probably cheek bones of Odessa were wrecked by that strong fist! Though Cecilia as well took the mighty spear of Odessa's right to her face, driving right through her face, crushing her mouth and digging right into her face...her lip split open and her front teeth were probably chipped as the impact of the fist was enough to send her straight back.

The two beauties practically few back and with a simultaneous echo throughout the showers their mighty frames collapses like trees in a forest. Both falling eagle spread as silence befell them, the only thing that made noise was the sound of water dripping down from the shower heads. The Camera man and ref-girl were stunned with silence as the ref-girl soon enough came to her senses and would move in towards the two to start to count !

" One!...Two!....Th-!" She was about to get to the three count, but as she did the blond beauty began to stirr....slowly she was pushing herself up towards a seated position... " Three!..." Seven more to go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 am

The two women threw their punches, the mythic strength behind the spear-like blows hitting each women with power the likes of which she had never felt before. Both of their faces were crushed underneath the other's fist, mouths split open, noses disfigured, cheekbones crushed inwards and probably broken by the sheer force they had managed to summon up in their desperation. Both fighters had intended their punch to be the decisive final blow of the match, putting every last ounce of their strength into them in order to achieve the victory they so desperately sought. But now, both of them were broken, laying naked on the floor, spread-eagled, with bruises covering their devastated bodies, no semblance of consciousness left in either of them.

The referee girl, utterly shocked by the seeming double knockout, took a second to step into the rain of small water droplets and begin the count, but once she did, she did so with finality, having already looked down and seen no life in the eyes of either of the wrestlers. The crowd back in the arena was in a state of total uproar at the sight of the two powerful women laying unconscious on the big screen, creating a din which could be heard even faintly from inside the showers themselves.

Odessa's head began to move, slowly, when the count reached three. The ebony woman was beginning to stir. "Four..." Despite the pain she was in—which was utter agony on a level she had never experienced before, as she knew that her usually beautiful face must be quite a horrid sight to see indeed—Odessa was beginning to push herself up. She lifted her head, looking down over her own ruined body and seeing Cecilia moving, very slowly, as well. "Five...Six..."

Getting her arms under her, Odessa would begin to push herself up into a seated position, hoping desperately that Cecilia would stay down in the meantime...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:19 am

Cecilia was already stirring when Odessa started to move upwards, slightly faster than her rival she was able to push herself up to her knees by the six count, blood dripping down from her mouth and mixing with the falling water to give her a red streak from her mouth down her neck that slowly dissipated with the water and could not be seen to travel any further.

Battered and bruised she was, horrid mess from this grueling fight that had practically left her looking like a completly different person than when she went into the right, her tongue traced over her upper middle teeth and found one to be chipped. Spitting out the piece of tooth before finally the mighty Swede would lung forward to Odessa as she was getting up!

Her hands lashed out for Odessa's lovely white hair and without a second of hesitation the blond would try and drive that pretty face into the hard tiles of the floor! Cruely trying to use Odessa's skull to crack them or crack Odessas skull with them.

If she could pull off the mighty slam, the blond beauty would waist no time in attempting to move her slow and hurt frame up to straddle Odessa's sexy, wet and bruised back!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next