Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by Daaharu Sat May 21, 2016 7:54 am

Odessa moved by drawing on her adrenaline. It was pretty much all she could do at this point, and she suspected Cecilia was getting close to the end of her rope, as well. They had both laid into each other with some terrible blows tonight, busting open each other's lips and noses and adding bruises on top of bruises to the point that both of them would be purple and swollen by morning. This was their most intense fight yet, taking more of a toll on Odessa than either their first in-ring encounter or their battle on the pier in Atlantic City. And it still was not over. Still, Odessa managed to smile as she felt the now-nude Cecilia grab onto her hair. As always, the two of them were fixated on each other's gorgeous hair.

"You're the one who's going to be picking ceramic tiles out of your teeth after I pound you into a blonde stain on the floor!" Odessa would growl, as she reached up and entangled her hands in Cecilia's blonde hair, as well, matching each yank on her white tresses with an equal one on the golden locks of her foe. "And what is with all this 'Brock' business, Ceci? This is hardly a formal situation...loser." Odessa would laugh a little as she highlighted just how informal this situation was with that last taunt.

Cecilia suddenly jerked on Odessa's head, causing Odessa to hiss and whimper for a moment as she was dragged towards the showers, her feet slapping wetly on the floor as she stumbled to keep up, her upper body nearly horizontal. But Odessa didn't mind going to the showers. The two of them, naked and bloody, would need a nice, long shower when this was over. The winner would take her prize and leave the broken loser on the floor. Odessa, not willing to be pulled the whole way, would stomb her foot hard, tighten her grip on Cecilia's hair, and then try to twist them around, putting herself in front, as she would then take her turn testing the strength of Cecilia's roots as she pulled powerfully on her hair to drag her the rest of the way into the showers.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock III

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Cecilia and Odessa were once again locked in a hair-pulling battle as both of the busty and naked beauties were pulling and dragging each other by their hair all the way into the wet tile shower room! There was an intensity between them like always and this match had taken it's toll on both of the ladies now. Probably wouldn't be long before either of the two of them....or both of them were to get knocked out or simply pass out soon.

Still, neither wanted to back down or give up. They would probably both fight to the bitter end until there was nothing left in their tanks. Cecilia and Odessa had now managed to get each other into the shower room....wincing and whining from the hairpulling Cecilia would finally attempt and push forward. Attempting to back Odessa up into the wall and try to drive that back up against the shower switch! Which would probably turn on the shower.

One of her hands would move down from Odessa's hair and curl into a fist, which the mighty blond would attempt to start firing up repeatedly up into Odessa's lovely face! Trying to pummel her rival mercilessly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 25, 2016 6:43 am

It was always the hair. No matter how hard they punished each other's bodies, ultimately their hands always found their way back to each other's heads to grip onto their long, luscious locks and give them a thorough yanking. It was surprising that they both hadn't gone bald after all the hairpulling they had suffered at each other's hands. Whimpering and whining, Odessa would stumble into the showers with Cecilia hissing and wincing alongside her. The naked amazons stumbled across the room, locked in the mutual hair grip, their feet sliding on the slightly wet floor. Odessa's soles could not get quite enough traction on the tile, and in the end that allowed Cecilia to throw her up against the wall, the collision turning on the shower.

"Ooah!" Odessa would gasp, as hot water sprayed down onto her naked body, hitting her bruises and causing her skin to react with a hot flash. She watched the water hitting Cecilia, too. Blonde hair and white hair became clumpy and stringy as the water fell on them. It almost felt refreshing. But this was not a time to relax. As Cecilia let go of Odessa's hair with one hand and balled it into a fist, Odessa would instantly mirror her opponent. She knew what was coming next, and she was going to give back to Cecilia everything that the Swede managed to inflict on her.

It was going to be another brutal war of attrition, mutual destruction of wo very pretty faces. There was going to be a lot of pain for both women as they settled who the winner of this match would be.

As soon as Cecilia's first punch smashed into Odessa's jaw and sent a wave of pain through the Briton's face, Odessa would retaliate, throwing a hard hook that would bury itself in Cecilia's cheek. The blonde's next punch would pulverize Odessa's nose—causing it to begin bleeding more profusely again—and Odessa's fist would try to find the same target. For every punch that landed on Odessa's face, she would try to match it with a punch to Cecilia's. The two lovely faces might not be so lovely in a few minutes as the two tore into each other at close range and without mercy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 am

"Aaa!" Cecilia yelped out lightly as she felt the hot water start to rain down upon her skin...her vision still fixed on the lovely Odessa as she kept her pressed up against the tile wall and the shower! The two lovely women all naked and sweaty were soon enough drenched in water which washed away the sweat...both of the lovely ladies started to swing punch after punch at each other....

With neither woman wanting to back down the Swede managed to mess up Odessa's pretty face quite well for now, and following that her own nose got a rough meeting with Odessa fist which drew a fair bit of more blood from the blond beauty's nostril. She winced out and clicked her tongue....Pulling back her hand she'd attempt to send a punch, this one aimed straight for Odessa throat! Attempting to weaken, stun and cause major problem for her dark-skinned rival!

"Gnnn!!" Cecilia'd grit her teeth and attempt to use all her might to try and pull Odessa backwards with her and then attempt to yank at Odessa's hair so hard in an attempt to send the womaning swinging off into the air with a powerful yank on those long white locks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 26, 2016 6:02 am

The two women pounded each other's faces with their fists, landing blow after repeated blow which ended up drawing more blood from both of them. As the red liquid began to trickle down their faces, the shower of water coming from the head above them would catch it and little rivulets of pinkish water would soon be running down their chests, with a small pool of it on the tiled floor beneath them, swirling downwards into the drain.

When Cecilia aimed a punch at Odessa's throat—a potentially devastating blow, one which could even cause Odessa some longer-lasting problems if it hit in the wrong spot—Odessa's eyes would widen slightly, and she would quickly move to evade the blow, turning to the side and raising an arm to let the blow strike her shoulder, leaving a bruise there. Though she managed to avoid that punch, Cecilia's next move was to start yanking on Odessa's hair again, swinging her around and practically tossing her across the room. Odessa might have been able to stop such an effort under normal circumstances, but with the floor as wet as it was, she had no chance, and, stumbling, slipping, she began to skid across the room.

Of course, if she couldn't share the pain with Cecilia, then where was the fun? Odessa kept her hand entangled tightly in that blonde hair, and, as she was thrown by her foe and slid across the room, eventually falling down onto her ass, she would try to keep that hold, hoping to drag Cecilia down with her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 26, 2016 7:57 am

Cecilia punch might not have hit home at Odessa's throat and wasn't the deadly ending punch that the blond beauty wanted but hitting with her powerful blow right upon the lovely Odessa's shoulder which already formed a pretty little bruise. Following which the blond took a firm hold of Odessa and whipped her around through the air...

Only for her to be pulled along with her lovely rival as both of them crashed down onto the mat. Cecilia let out a low groan and glared at Odessa in annoyance, hands still stuck on Odessa's hair as she tried very well to pull Odessa closer. She figured it was enough of hairpulling for now, the Swede would attempt to move in and slide her arms down, attempting to wrap them tightly around Odessa's body and pull her in close! Having their large breasts press up against each other, mushrooming and smooshing against one another as she'd press her forehead against Odessa's...red eyes glaring into green eyes as Cecilia'd attempt to use all the might she had left in her to lock in a painful bearhug! Practically aiming to crush Odessa's ribs with her impressive power!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:30 am

Odessa refused to let Cecilia do anything to her that she didn't give right back to the powerful blonde woman. If Cecilia wanted to grab onto Odessa's hair, then Odessa would wrap her hands up in the blonde mane of her friend and yank until the golden strands tore out by their very roots. And if Cecilia tried to whip Odessa across the room, then Cecilia was coming along for the ride. As Odessa slipped and slid across the wet, tiled floor, she dragged Cecilia along, and both of them would collapse onto the floor on their knees, bruising them on impact, both still hanging onto each other as the shower head poured water down over their aching bodies.

As Cecilia pulled them closer, Odessa would happily yank on the blonde's hair in return, dragging them together in a front to front collision which saw their breasts press and then compress against each other, flesh flattening out and mushrooming out to either side. Odessa leaned in and let her forehead press against Cecilia's, their wet bangs tangling together as their red and green eyes met again. "Mmm..." Odessa would grunt, as the two of them pressed together. Obviously, they weren't just going to enjoy the skin on skin contact, no matter how enjoyable it would be under normal circumstances. The two of them were still at war. As Cecilia hands came out of Odessa's hair and began to slide down her sides, Odessa had a good idea of what was happening, and would immediately untangle her hands from the blonde's head and slide them down and around Cecilia's toned, gorgeous body, clasping them behind her back and, almost in unison with Cecilia, beginning to squeeze her in a painful, crushing bearhug, trying to break the Swede's body and suck all the remaining energy out of her!

"Uuugh..." Odessa would groan, as she felt her own body crushed, her belly pressing tightly against Cecilia's, and their breasts mushrooming out to the sides even more. She felt her whole body put under terrible pressure by her rival, her strength sapping away a little more with each second. Still, Odessa would not give an inch, squeezing Cecilia just as hard at the same time. Occasionally, their naked crotches would brush against each other, which was a welcome relief from the otherwise unending pain.

"Mmm...I'm going to crush you, Ceci...and once your whole body is broken, I'm going to do whatever I want to you, my darling..." Odessa would say with a smirk, as she would open her mouth and slowly slide her tongue across Cecilia's cheek, taunting the blonde woman.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 am

Cecilia and Odessa's lovely frames were now locked in intense combat, neither woman wanted to give even the slightest inch in this battle for dominance between the beauties. Cecilia and Odessa's strong frames being forced against each other as the two titantic powerhouse squeeze and crushed each other with those bearhugs, literally trying to squeeze the life out of each other at the moment.

" Nngh..."
Cecilia winced out from the pressure but she just responded with just as much or more to try and one up her green haired rival, locked visions and docked breasts that were squeezing against each other while their strong naked and wet frames, bruised all over were forced to do battle and grind against one another because these stubborn ladies with wills of iron were not going to back down to one another.

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at Odessa's words though, and the lick was very welcoming...however Cecilia wouldn't let Odessa do as she pleased. Her mouth lashed out as she'd try and snap up that tongue between her teeth and give it a teasing light bite, not enough to hurt but enough for Odessa to know, along with a light suckling, before she'd release it. "The only body...that's gonna get broke here....is YOURS!" Cecilia roared out as she'd put all her power to squeeze with all her might, practically forcing their tits together so much that they might just end up flattening each other out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:45 am

Every time Cecilia tried to increase the pressure that she was putting on Odessa in her bearhug, Odessa would match or exceed that increase as she tightened her own arms around the blonde. The two friends were locked in a hug which was far from friendly, as they flexed their impressive biceps and tightened their arms in smaller and smaller circles around each other, keeping each other wrapped up in a mutual embrace of pain, each struggling to endure the grinding and squeezing for just slightly longer than her rival. Wet, bruised, and struggling to catch their breaths so long as the bearhug went on, the two of them were going to sap each other's strength quickly. And, the way this was going, it seemed they would be unlikely to find a winner in this manner.

"Ooogh...such confidence, Ceci...I can't wait to shatter it!" Odessa would groan as they crushed each other, their whole bodies being put through quite a grueling contest now. Their breasts were squashed against each other so hard that both pairs were now almost completely flat, barely protruding from their torsos at all. It almost seemed as if they would be robbed of their generous endowments by the sheer force which each was putting on the other! Odessa felt terrible, terrible pain in chest and stomach, but she would not give up, and even managed to chuckle as Cecilia would seize her tongue between her teeth and suck on it gently.

Once Cecilia let her go, Odessa would not let her leave it there. "Bitch," Odessa would begin, leaning in, "I own you. Come here." With that, Odessa would push her lips right into Cecilia's, locking together with the blonde in a hard kiss which would last for a long, hot few seconds before she would pull away, a string of saliva remaining between their mouths before a spray of shower water broke it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 am

Cecilia and Odessa seemed to be locked in an eternal struggle that just wouldn't end, but it didn't matter to either of them. They teased each other, squeezed each other, annoyed each other. Their bruised frames were going up against each other, bruised areas smacking into bruised areas which left neither of them happy. Their fierce struggle seemed like an eternal one.

Like that of an immovable object and and unstoppable force there was just no end in sight for this. When Odessa moved in for that kiss though, Cecilia met her head on and kissed her right back for a long and passionate little makeout sessions. " I'm the one who owns you, skank." Cecilia let out as she'd finally had enough of all this squeezing. She decided to that would put and end to Odessa here and now. Pulling her head backwards she'd brace herself before attempting to launch her skull forward for a powerful headbutt! Attempting to crash her forehead right into Odessa's skull!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next