Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 22 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Irene couldn't remember the last time she had experienced this kind of euphoria. Jessica had fucked her harder than this quite a few times already, but the care and skill she was showing here made an impression of its own. Everything Jessica was doing added to the experience. The position Jessica had maneuvered her into, the swift pumping of her sex, the kneading of her breast, the lips on her neck and the grinding of breasts and hips against her back. Fear had been used to bring Irene to heel, but this joy that Jessica was giving her would keep her in line for good.

There were a couple tricks that Irene could think of to make this even better, but Jessica was doing such a great job already that Irene decided not to interrupt her. She could always demonstrate her own techniques the next time she was made to satisfy Jessica, whether it was here in the gym or back at her apartment.

“I...hnn...s-so wonderful, Jessicaaaa,” Irene cooed excitedly as sweat drenched them both. Prying her neck away from Jessica's lips, Irene leaned back and turned her head sideways, trying to meet Jessica's gaze with some difficulty. She brought her mouth toward Jessica's and closed her eyes, looking to show her appreciation with a passionate kiss. A mere moment later, her moans became excited screams as Irene's sex burst, coating Jessica's hand with her juices as she writhed in ecstasy.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 am

Jessica pushed and pushed and pushed. All of her erotic powers and skills were being summoned forth from whatever nethers they came from. Jessica had already had Irene before, but this time felt fresh and new and even more exciting than all of the other times. It was fresh. It was raw. It was real. The Violent Violet felt the entire measure of the woman who was her quarry and Jessica liked what she felt. The mass of raw femininity was reaching a boiling point now.

At least Irene certainly was. Jessica loved it when she turned around and kissed her, and Jessica kissed back. The Violent Violet's mad passions mirrored Irene's own, and Jessica felt the dam bursting all over her fingers. Jessica gave Irene a few extra pumps, just to get everything that she could out of her lover. No matter what, Jessica was never content. She wanted to get everything that she possibly could out of Irene.

And then she rested. She leaned back, and put her dry hand on the mat behind her. Jessica wiped the wetness off on her leg. "I know you fucking loved that. You don't need to tell me." She brushed the hair from her face. The Violent Violet was sweating more than she thought she would. She just noticed how hard she was breathing, and how intense that particular little session was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

Irene's eyelids fluttered open and shut, exhaustion overcoming her. Long orgasms had a tendency to wreck her stamina, and Jessica was so very talented at drawing that pleasure out. Smiling, Irene tucked her head under Jessica's, resting it on her collarbone as she stared up.

“Mmm...I did love it, though,” Irene giggled, clearly content with the Violent Violet's performance. Carefully, Irene started moving her legs apart, to extricate them from the hold that Jessica had her in. Being helpless like that was incredibly fun, and when the two returned home for their last night together, Irene had plans to reintroduce the restraints to their fucking. Jessica had the combination of lust, strength, and malice to dominate Irene thoroughly, but just how kinky was she willing to get?

Peeling away from her lover's grasp, Irene turned and kneeled across from Jessica, placing her hands in her lap to pose a little for her dominant half. “So, how can I repay you for it? Do you want us to stay here a little longer so you can ride my face to an orgasm, or would you rather head back to the apartment so that I can cook you dinner first?” Irene asked with an eager smirk.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:44 am

Jessica listened intently, and gently stroked Irene's hair. It was soft, despite being so sweaty. In a different situation, such an action would be considered nice, or even tender had this been in another time, or with another woman. But all of the evil in Jessica's heart, and all of her other actions so far meant that Jessica still had bad thoughts in mind. Her chest rose up and down. She was not quite sure. Whatever it was that she was about to do, it was going to embarrass Irene terribly.

And most of her wanted to ride Irene's face, right then and there. But another part of her did not want to listen to the woman that she had just beaten. Her hand roved over Irene's stomach. She loved the tightness that she felt, how soft and supple Irene's flesh was. There was strength in there too, which turned Jessica on immensely. "Hmm, both of these are delightful options." Now her hand was on Irene's thigh.

"You would like both of those options, you dirty little slut?" Jessica grabbed Irene's thigh. "My dirty little slut." She corrected herself. Jessica shucked off her top, and everything underneath in a few smooth movements. "I can't really decide. So why don't you suck on these big breasts of mine until I can figure out exactly what I want to do with you?" It was a question, but her tone made it seem as if there was very little inquisitive about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 am

Irene always tried to remain a lively and active participant in any sexual relationship she was in, even when her partners were strong and demanding. There were too many placid women in Japan, and Irene wanted to spread the notion that for women, “submissive” did not have to mean “easily abused”. The perky college girl liked it when her partners dominated her, but she was also rebellious and smart. She would always have her say, always offer her ideas so that Jessica didn't have to come up with everything herself.

Sometimes, silence was called for, however, and now was one such time. The Violent Violet wanted to be in control of the woman she had conquered and decide her fate, a privilege that Irene would be happy to give. She crawled toward Jessica and bent her head down to put her lips at chest level. Jessica's orbs were hypnotic to Irene, large, smooth, and perfectly rounded. With a submissive moan, Irene pursed her lips slightly and placed them over one of the nipples, sucking and lapping the bud with her tongue to get it nice and erect.  

“Whatever you want, Jessica. Just take my body and do with it as you please,”
she whispered up at her mistress before moving over to the other breast to tickle the nub with her lips and tongue. Just like Jessica before, Irene was getting lost in her pleasuring of the other woman now. Her face migrated down to the valley between Jessica's two hills, burying it deep in her cleavage. “Hmf...mwah...mmh,” Irene licked and smooched and kissed the sensitive flesh between her breasts, shaking her face around to make the orbs jiggle slightly.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 am

Jessica turned her head and closed her eyes. There were only so many senses that she had, and she wanted to experience touch to the fullest of its extent. Her hearing was of late fairly sensuous as well, but that was not the one that was going to carry her through the rest of the afternoon. No, that was her sense of feeling, which was currently threatening to overtake her. A wonderful sensation emanated from her breast and Jessica was riding the wave.

Her heels dug into the canvas mat. Her fingers clawed at something that could not be grabbed and the sweat on her body made her glow in the light of the practice ring. Jessica's raw euphoria was totally shameless. She moaned out, and opened her eyes. The woman before her was now in between the two mountains. That was precisely where Jessica wanted her to be, and it looked like that was precisely where Irene wanted to be as well.

So Jessica held nothing back. She grabbed the back of Irene's head and brought her to Jessia's erect nipple. Irene was trying to do the foreplay thing, but Jessica had little patience for that. She had little patience for many things. She wanted everything, and she wanted it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 am

No matter how skilled Jessica's fingers were, the Violent Violet had a demanding personality that made her difficult to get along with at times. In the short term, being under the thumb of her conqueror had made for some pretty arousing fun, but the two had shared so much time together that it was becoming exhausting. Tension still lingered in the air as Irene attempted to sate Jessica's appetite, with minimal success.

“Gyah!” Irene yelped when Jessica seized her by the back of the head and pulled her roughly into position, with her mouth hanging just in front of an erect nipple. Feeling her heart pound with apprehensive excitement, she gave in to the stronger woman's demands one more time, sealing her lips around the edges of Jessica's nipple. Her lips worked the areola while her tongue tickled the nub itself, and she experimented with very tiny bites, nibbling to send waves of excitement down Jessica's spine.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:27 am

Jessica once again felt the wondrous physical sensation of lip on nipple. She was breathing hard now. The Violent Violet had gone from fighting to fucking in a minute, and the two had become inextricably linked. This was violence, dominance, through other means. Jessica was a woman of nearly unfathomable sexual appetite, and throughout the weekend they had barely even scratched the surface together.

But now she wanted more. Jessica pushed her lover away and stood up. Her tall, muscled body was now standing high over the women she had conquered many times. "Here is what you are going to do," she demanded, "you are going to get on your knees, and kiss every single one of my abs. And make it nice, and slow. I want you know what it means to have the strength of a champion, the strength that you will never have."

She folded her arms under her breasts, showing them off. "Then you are going to admit that you are a lesser woman. A sad, pathetic excuse of a girl. Say it. Tell me that you are not a real wrestler. Just a toy, for superior women like me." Her violet eyes twinkled with malice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Just as quickly as she had pulled Irene in to worship her, Jessica casually pushed her away like a discarded toy. The act of casual disrespect left Irene with a pitiful frown on her face as she looked up at her violet-haired owner. It was never quite out of focus for the smaller girl that Jessica saw her as nothing more than a plaything, but then the Violent Violet made it even clearer, by ordering Irene to verbally degrade herself. To affirm the lack of respect that Jessica still had for her.

Irene was a sexually submissive woman, but she wasn't a doormat. She resented the notion of being seen as someone's property, and while she wanted to please the gorgeous woman towering in front of her, selling out her worth as a human being was not on the table. Looking up with a pout, Irene turned her head sideways, so close to Jessica's abs but notably refusing to make lip contact.

“N...no,” Irene shivered as she spoke, fearful of refusing such a dangerous woman's desires. “You may be a superior wrestler, but you are not a superior woman. Not to me, not to anyone else.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 am

Jessica stood tall, towering. Dominant. She felt every inch of a titaness, imposing her will upon the mortals below her. Irene was so close, so tantalizingly close, that she was already feeling the immense rush that came with having another woman readily admit her inferiority to Jessica. It was the final act of submission, of what had already been a weekend of many tacit acknowledgements of Jessica's complete superiority.

Here Jessica was, right at the finish line, and Irene was holding back on her. After having demanded so much from Irene, this ultimate act of defiance enraged her to no end. This woman clearly did not fully comprehend the pecking order which Jessica went out of her way to establish time and time again, and now there would be a price to pay for that.

Jessica's violet eyes burned with unholy passion. "Say it." There was no playfulness in her voice. The Violent Violet was somewhat less than jocular as a whole, but no one could mistake her intentions. "Say it or I will make you say it." Jessica cocked her fist back, ready to make it fly once more. She was in no mood to be tested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum