» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 5 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Still locked in Nicole's cobra twist, Nico is made even more helpless as the amazonian beauty has her overwhelming sensual way to play with him.

The cute boy would make soft muffled groans against her large boob, having his abs stretched, but at the same time he would moan and shiver in pleasure, surrendering to her caressing and kissing in aroused helplessness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise - Page 5 Empty Re: Cosplay frenzy! Starring: Nicole, Nico, Koji and Louise

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:05 pm

"So... it's all you got boy ??? I think that I have to teach you how to fight... Yaaahhh !!!"
Nicole continue her way to crush the boy, only by using her incredible brute strength... The nurse was very sweet and tender, but the teacher seems to be a little more rough... Nicole stop the cobra twist... but only to put the boy on a teasing version of a torture rack. with the boy lying on her strong shoulders... the teacher does not apply pressure, she keep him trapped, one hands caressing his cheek, while the other continue to caress his erected cock. Nicole lick her lips, enjoying this sweet moment of pure domination...
"ready Nico... the lesson begin in 3... 2... 1... Goooo..."
And slowly nicole start to stretch him while jerking him off tenderly...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Passaged into a vicious yet very seductive version of a torture rack, Nico would be stuck in a heaven & hell kind of submission, which is a specialty of Nicole.

Both groaning in pain and moaning in pleasure, poor Nico would squirm helplessly trying to resist for a few seconds but soon realizing that he would nit stand a chance.

"wuuungggh...! A-alright teacher.. I got it... I give up!", the cute boy would start to tap onto Nicole's large boob, in the naive hope that the playful amazon would let him go just so easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 pm

"Already give up... hehehe... the naughty boy can't compete with their loving teacher.... "
Slowly Nicole let him go, she keep him trapped in her hands but she stop the torture rack... Make him slide the long of her curvy body, nicole seems to have a naughty idea
"... but boy... How you dare to touch my boobs... hmm ???"
Nicole push the head of nico into her boobs, smothering him sensually.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 pm

On one hand, Nico is very excited by Nicole's way to play the role of a stern, towering, and sexually overwhelming teacher. But on the other hand, Nicole is the one who is taking full advantage of the roleplay, easily dominating Nico as he is reduced to the role of the naughty and helpless schoolboy, and she is the beautiful teacher having him all hers for a sexy detention.

"Touch...? uh.. Miss Hella but it was an accidenmmpffff....". Of course, the sexy teacher won't take any excuse from a silly schoolboy, as she teasingly "envelopes his small face inbetween her smothering bosoms.

Held in that position, Nico feels like he is actually a little boy who is punished by by being forced to have a slow dance with his sexy teacher... and the embarrassing part of this taunting tango is that his face is buried deep in her cleavage.

In the meanwhie, Koji is going out of his room. Wearing his school uniform as Nicole had suggested, he will head to her place.
"Umh.. she talked about a 'cosplay party' of something... let's hope it will be fun, but knowing Nicole, I guess it will be rather something weird.... oh well let's go!", the boy would say to himself, closing the door of his room behind him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Nicole continue to smother the boy, pushing his head more and more between her massive tits, until... her cleveage totally engulf his little head. Trapped, dominated, humiliated, the poor nico is just unable to stop the crushing power of nicole. Soon she realize that he slowly fall asleep... so she shake her shoulders and slap him a little with her breasts...
"Stay awake boy... the school is not over... *hearing someone on her door* Hmmpphh... you got some luck... it seems that I have a latecomer in my class... stay here boy and be quiet... "
She push the helpless nico on her bed... and quietly goes to see Koji... she ask to the boy to come... it was really funny to tease him last time... she hope he is ready... she look at the clock... (perfect timming... I know that Nico could resist enough time).
Koji enter and he just face the most tall, powerful, sexy, teach... ever meet. She smile and ask him politely...
"hello Koji-kun... I hope you're fully awake... *she put her hands on his shoulders* I was really worried... 'cause... YOU'RE LATE BOY !!!"
immediately, Nicole send him fly, grabbing his uniform, she force him to go on the room and meet the other student... but according to his manners, it will be neccessary to teach some respect to Koji

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:02 am

Nico would try his best to resist, but teacher-Nicole's breasts are just absorbing him into her cleavage, draining his awareness and putting him to sleep. Barely conscious as the sexy redhead is shaking her breasts tauntingly to keep him awake, the smaller boy would be uncerimoniously tossed to the bed, as a new guest seems to have come.

"Oh hello Nicole nice teacher suit... ", Koji would say, thinking that he was early for the party: It was just the 2 of them and the apparently sick Nico laying on the bed for now.
"uhmm...is Nico ok..? Maybe..w-woahbh what are you doing??", the boy would protest as the teacher-dressed amazon would forcefully pull him inside, claiming that he was late... "also...late for what?!?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 am

"late for the class boy... but if you think that you could do what you want, teacher is here to punish you and learn you manners... have you a problem with that, koji-kun ?"

and nicole Stay in front of him, both hand on her hips. She is sexy in her attire, but mainly... she is intimidating. Posing like that just in front of the door, the message is quite clear... *you're my prisonner, and if you want to leave you have to defeat me* Nicole just wait that koji do something, she know him, his little male pride, make it impossible for him to stay gently here... and nicole want to show him how a teacher could force naughty student to obey.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am

Koji is surprised and embarrassed. Now he gets why Nico looks in bad conditions...this was all a trap by Nicole.
"Umf.. late for the class you say? I don't know what you had in mind Nicole, but I came here for a party, not for some weird cosplay", he would retort, now trying to pass by Nicole and even push her apart. "Now if you excuse me, I'm out of this crazy game".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 am

when koji try to leave the room, nicole put her hand on his chest and stop him... "oh no... you're already in... hihihi... "
With her incredible strenght, Nicole immediatly goes for a bodyslam, but if she caught the boy, she keep him trapped in the air for some moment. "STAY IN THE CLASS BOY... "
and nicole slam him on the bed, next to nico. Then she goes on the doors and lock her totally. Playing with the key, Nicole come back to the boy, and explain them the rules
"ok boy, so now teacher will say you all the story. I want to have fun with nico, but I'm afraid that alone he is not enough strong, that's why I ask you to come Koji, so yes it's a trap. And it's the first who manage to get 5 round, I get 1 before you come koji, so... let's start this, oh and if yo want to leave *she put the key between her massive boobs* you have to win... hehehe;.. "

and the crazy teacher come back... nicole jump and try to crush the two boy in a full body press.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next