Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie - Page 5 Empty Re: A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 11:12 am

Okami had planed to follow with an elbow drop across the downed mare's chest, but looking that she was ready to stand up, he hesitated, observing her movements to decide what to do next.

Since Lela was a bit weary and leaning beck first into the corner, it was probably a good chance to follow with a power move: "Here I come Lela-chan! Kyaaah...!!!".

Sprinting towards that corner, Okami would turn sidewards at the last moment, aiming at a shoulder tackle that, given the height gap between the contenders, would probably end into smooshing right into Lelannie's large and soft breasts if successful.

Getting himself at the corner so close to the big pony mare carried a few risks of getting caught into her clutches afterwards, but you need to risk something in order to gain something.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie - Page 5 Empty Re: A mighty pony mare debuts: Okami vs Lelannie

Post by ThePonyManager Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Lela was so focused on getting up that she didn't expect his spear to collide with her boobs. It knocked her breath out and she huffed it off...somewhat. "Ow shit! If I had known you liked my tits this much, I would have smothered you to death! Now I'm going to have to take you on a date after all the fun you have had!" She growled as she jumped up and charged at the wolfie boy. She was attempting a clothes line from hell.

The crowd started to come to life and she tried feeding on their raw energy as they did.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm

"W-What...breastsmother to death... take me on a date..??? S-Stop saying embarrassing thing during a matc..... WOAH!!!".

Lelannie's playful taunts were obviously paying their toll on the cute wolfboy, as she could easily tell from his flushed face as he evidently was intimididated but also intrigued at the idea of dating the mighty and sexy pony mare.

But for now, the main effect of that teasing distraction was to make Okami unable to move away in time from her powerful clothesline, the wolfboy could only cross his arms in a defensive ward to lessen the powerful impact, but with Lela's huge mass behind it, it was still strong enough to crush the boy down like a ragdoll.

"Uhhh....d-dammit...somebody got the number of the truck that trampled over me...?"
, he would groan, somehow trying to humor about the vicious strike received, but still needing to lay down a few moments trying to recover.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Sat May 30, 2015 7:41 am

Lelannie seized the opportunity and grabbed his arm and placed him in a very tightly clutched armbar. How she locked it in though, was extremely close contact with his body. She draped her long, silky smooth thighs across his chest and her ass was smooshed up against his side. She was pulling his in as she did, seemingly trying to suck his body into that cushiony crevice. "Best tap now! I will break your arm! You won't be able to jerk it for months! But as long as I am around, you wouldn't have any issues getting off as my mouth could make you cum truckloads!~" She said, tormenting the wolfie boy even further and humiliating him worse. The crowd was also growing silent as the match had been going on for fifteen minutes at this given point.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Okami would try to sneak away of her clutches, but Lelannie's sexy thighs were soon placed acrss his chest, his arm snuggled and pulled close into a tight armbar so that the curvy mare could almost absorb the smaller wolfboy inbetween those powerful buttcheeks of hers, adding a sensually taunting touch to his predicament.

He tried to roll closer to Lela in an attempt at folding her legs and put her into an uncomfortable position, but she could easily hold him in place pressing him under the smooth back of her thighs, humiliating her prisoner with her sexy body as she kept torturing his arm.

"U-UURGHHHHH.....GRRRHH....!!!". Lela was defenitely too much of a pony woman for a mere human to hande... but human was only half of Okami's nature.
With an almost feral throaty growl, his renewed efforts had his trapped arm rub nicely inbetween her thighs, just making Lela love even more to hold him trapped for now... Okami could feel his heart and breath pace increasing though, muscles swelling as he struggled.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Sat May 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Lelannie felt something was wrong. He was up to something and his muscles growing just made her fear worse. She threw all those dark thoughts away and decided to increase the pressure on his arm to the max. "Whatever you are up to! Stop and give up dammit! I WILL break your arm if you try anything funny!" She said, with a rather gutteral roar. Something wasn't going to end well and she may be on the receiving end...
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Okami never knew when the wolf would be awakened, or why. In this case, it could have been the danger of a possibly broken arm... or maybe the arousal from being held tight and snuggly in Lelannie's embrace... maybe a mix of the two things.

But what counted now was that Okami was getting slightly but visibly bigger in size within in clutches, his silver hair growing longer, hands growing slightly larger and clawed. His face had not changed a lot, except for his fang-like canines being slightly longer, both eyes having turned yellow... and a general wilder expression in his face.

"HAH...! Break my arm...?!? Sorry but I can't allow it. How could I give you a proper spanking with a broken arm?", he would reply with a somewhat snarling voice, having quickly completed his transformation in half-werewolf shape before her eyes. If nothing, the new Okami was still looking human for the most, and was still able to think and talk normally.

But his physical stats had noticeably increased, tigether with a bit if a bad attitude. Managing to roll into a crouching stance even if still trapped in Lela's armlock, Okami would let out a guttural growl lifting the still clearly bigger pony mare. Just 2 or 3 feet off the ground, but enough to then press her down in a sort of half-bodyslam, hopefully strong enough to successfully tug his arm free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 pm

"I... urk! Ow! Werewolf!!!" She said upon being slammed down. She got up to her feet almost instantly. As he was now released, she had to become defensive. The crowd was going nuts, but who they were behind was unknown. Lela charged Okami at lightning bolt speed to attempt a super kick. She would have to be extremely aggressive now too if she hoped to win this match.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 pm

With such speed and mass behind it, a well delivered kick from the huge pony mare would be a probable instant ko for Okami, and even in his strogner state blocking it was not an option.

Luckily enough, his enhanced state came with extra reflexes too, so Okami could sidestep just in time to see, and hear Lela's powerful kick whistle inches from his chest and face.

"RRRR... almost got me there... but I gotcha instead!".
With Lelannie missing the target, Okami would try to quickly close the gap between them going to cling the bigger and taller pony from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and locking hands just under her big boobs in a reverse bearhug.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Sat May 30, 2015 10:48 pm

"Urngk!" She moaned out as he caught her in the hug. She was bigger, stronger and taller, but the bear hug was slowly sucking the life away from her. She flailed about, trying to get free. Where as she was starting to fade, she grabbed her hands together and began to thrust elbows at his gut. She had to do something or else it would be lights out.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next