Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 pm

"Ughh... f-forget it.... no way I'm going to.... fuuu... b-beg..!", Ataru would groan, still stubborn. He knew well that Tension rules granted wrestlers the privilege to accept or not a submission from their trapped foes, and he didn't want to humiliate himself, probably for nothing.

But, no matter how he tried to deny it, Ataru was edging and in more than one sense of the word. His head reeling from the tighter and hotter triangle choke, his way too much energetic boyhood twitching in her gentle grip, obedient to each evil caress of hers in spite of Ataru's will, his resistence was hopelessly crumbling.

Sensing the incoming verge of a shameful climax and unable to even move, leave alone breaking free, the boy was ashamed and demoralized to the point of yelding to Winter's request, much to his own embarassement:
"Uuuhh.... a-alright... please let me go.... I am powerless to escape...", he conceded, his whole body trembling in delirous pleasure and pain, having no idea that, far from setting himself free, his words were probably just fueling up her lust for domination.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 01, 2015 12:10 am

“Hmmmmmmm, Ataru, I don’t think that convinced me at all, tsk tsk tsk,”, “The Wolf” said with evil glee in her voice. “We will just have to do this the hard way I see”. Which of course was her master plan.

Winter continued her assault on his boyhood with increased vigor, she could actually feel it expanding in her hand as she stroked him relentlessly, with his slickness coating her hand she was able to slide up and down his shaft even faster. “Ataru, are you ready to stop fighting this losing battle and release your lust into my hand?”, she asked in a soft voice. “I want to hear you submit to me as you start to cum, then I will release you.” That would be her signal to close off any chance of him being able to release, it would make this doubly special as he would be denied release from this hold and he would also be denied release from his building orgasm.

Little did the poor boy know that he would be signaling his own downfall. She felt so sneaky using him to make sure that her timing was perfect. All that Winter needed to do was hear those words and she would complete Ataru’s defeat for this round. And hopefully this would serve to demoralize him for the rest of the fight, letting her toy with him at her leisure for the next round.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 01, 2015 1:00 am

It was now evident to anyone innthe arena that Ataru was helplessly stuck in a in heaven and hell prison,  and only Winter had the keys... which wasn't a comfortable thought indeed!
Still, poor brave Ataru tried to resist, his silly hero-like personality urging him not to surrender to such seductive evilness.
"Uhhmmm... n-no... I m-must.. resist... oowmmmm... 0///0".

A few more strokes were more than enough to sedate Ataru's little rebellion and make him back into an obediently moaning little boy, edging and twitching desperately in her holds.
With his own precum assisting with Winter's erotic torture, and his body already begging for release, Ataru's resolve couldn't help but finally crumble.
"Owww... Y-Yes yes...!! I am ready to surrender.. please let me.... uhhh... out...". It was obvious to everyone now that the boy was meaning it in more than one way.
What the silly boy didn't know though, was that Winter was not satisfied just with that little, and had been planning to toy with him more no matter what.

The ref-girl seemed to know better, as she just kept checking her manicured fingers, well knwoing that, even with a submission, a Tension bout was not over if the aggressor would not accept it... and probably she had a feeling that it was not going to happen anytime soon.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 am

That was the signal that she had been waiting for so patiently. “That’s a good little boy, its almost over now, I promise”, she tenderly said into his ear. Winter could feel his throbbing erection about to erupt, she immediately clasped her two fingers tightly around the base of his shaft to cut off any escape for his cum.

With all of his moving around, he unknowingly had also aroused her very much, but luckily he had his mind on other things and she could keep using his motions to stimulate herself at the same time.

“MMmmm, that would feel good in my hand” , Winter said when she heard him start moaning with the exertion of his body trying to shoot his cum into the air, but with her strong hand preventing that, it would just build up to intolerable levels.

“Now if you can still hear me through all of that moaning, I want you to beg to be allowed to cum, and make it convincing this time”, “The Wolf” said in her most seductive voice. “Otherwise you might just explode, and that would be very very messy for everyone”

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 01, 2015 1:37 am

"Ow.. I...Gasp... N-NOOO..!!". Ataru cried out desperately, a helpless prisoner of Winter's cruel tease and denial game as he sudenly felt her two fingers restraint the base of its shaft, negating his much needed release.

His boyhood pulsated bigger in her encompassing grip, the boy was instinctively urged to squirm and struggle, but even the movements of his body were sealed, so he could just tremble in delirious distress.

"W-Wahh..!!! P-Pleaaase... please Winter... let me cum...!! I...I can't take it any longer.... have mercyyy..!!"
Deeply shameful as it could be, Ataru had no choice but to full-heartedly beg his female opponent for sexual release... and it was not even a hentai match!

The fans laughed cheerfully at his predicament, wondering if Winter would be just let poor Ataru go away with this for the first round... but what most of them really wanted to see was the tall sultry amazon putting a now helpless boy in more holds.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 01, 2015 2:22 am

“Ataru, I am so, so proud of you, that was indeed convincing”, Winter said approvingly, “Now, let me just see if I remember how to release this thing, hmmmmm”. She was having such an excellent time torturing Ataru that she almost forgot that this was still the first round of their match. Winter continued to restrain him from his much needed orgasm for a little longer; she was trying to gauge the best possible moment to let him spray his cum across the ring.

She could feel the pressure in his shaft building up higher and higher, all the while listening to him beg and moan. It was like music to her ears, she would definitely have to own this exquisite body of his just for herself at a later and more private time. She would have to see if she could trick him into a small bet for round two. After what seemed like a lifetime Winter finally relented, “Now you can cum for me, my little prince”, she cooed to him. As she suddenly released him, a virtual geyser of cum sprayed forth from his swollen member. Luckily the Ref was looking up at that moment and managed to dodge being hit in the eye. "Hey, watch where you shoot that thing", the Ref warned. Winter thought he would never stop cumming, she was truly amazed at his stamina and watching his gorgeous shaft throb and pump filled her with lust for him.

As his body continued to spasm, she would release his spent shaft and attempt to again close off his air for a quick knock out while he was totally exhausted, with her calf suddenly tightening again across his throat and her hands going for his mouth and nose, she hoped that he would not have any power left to resist this attack. This was the fruit of all the energy draining that she had put him through, so that she could get him to this helpless point.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 am

"Mfff-ffuaaaaaa.....!!!!". Considering the hellish domination he had been suffering during this apparently endless time, Winter's final cooing sounded like a chorus of angels to Ataru's ears, as his young shaft was finally allowed to burst out in all his energetic, and quite shameful  erotic release.

With each new spasm of his body he kept shooting out some more proof of his surrender, until he was exhausted and erotically spent.  With that, a relaxed weakness flooded through all his muscles, his mind equally softened as he experienced the debilitating consequences of such an intense and humiliating climax. The cruel laughters from the crowd at a horrible time like this would have pierced through his chest... normally. But as he was now, Ataru was not caring a little bit, only floating on the blissful shores of sexual relief.

And of course, that was the perfect timing for Winter to go for the kill. With her thighs flexing so that her meaty calf would be tightened under his chin, a loud KO alert rung in Ataru's head, but there was more coming to worsen his already desperate state: her sinuous hands would glide down to seal his mouth and nose like she had done earlier in the match, thus making sure that the writhing boy could not get any air in replacement to the oxygen supply being choked out by her pythonian legs.

"M--Mfffff.....!!!!". Denied to even cry out his panic, poor Ataru could only squirm feebly in her suffocating clutches. His free hand now ran to try and pry apart her figure four vice, then her handsmothering grip... in both case his strenghtless touch would feel like a cute kitty pawing her, from Winter's vantage point.

As the pulsating flexing of her legs was swaying his weakened frame along, Ataru's dizzy, air-deprived mind couldn't help but think how it almost felt like being rocked back and forth, like some reluctantly sleepy child... Needless to say, the mere idea of succumbing like that was even more demoralizing to his male pride, while such a succubus-like amazon kept draining the last of his meek energies... more... and more.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 01, 2015 3:39 am

Winter slowly rocked Ataru back and forth as he pawed ineffectually at her hands covering his face and the strong muscled leg wrapped around his neck further restricting his breathing. “That was one hell of a display Ataru, I didn’t know that anyone could produce that much cum at one time, truly amazing”, she whispered to him as she continued to slowly rock him.

Winter felt his free hand fall away, it was useless anyway, and his eyelids started their slow path to closing up shop. It was like watching a beautiful sunset, as the fear and light slowly went out of his eyes to be replaced by peacefulness at last. “Don’t worry, I won’t make the same mistake again Ataru-San, you will be well out before I let you go this time, so please resist it as long as you can so that you are totally exhausted” Winter promised him.

As he lay there with his now slowly shrinking shaft, and his shorts covered with his cum, he finally seemed to be drifting off into a deep slumber. But she knew that he was resilient and a tricky one also, she would be listening for a gentle snoring before she called the ref in this time. “That’s it, just relax and let me hold you, I will take care of you while you sleep”, she said in her softest voice trying to lull him into a deep slumber.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 01, 2015 4:00 am

The slow and steady rocking of Winter's inescapable yet smooth legs, the perfume of her hands over his mouth and nose, the soothing cooings from her seductively smiling lips.... and of course the constant restrainting of his air supply, all was conjuring in lulling poor Ataru to sleep.

To his deep embarassement, the boy realized that she was going to cuddle-smother him in such ultimate taunting way, and he couldn't do anything about it. In his pityful state he couldn't even hear that certain group of girls at the ringside calling him cutesy names and commenting on "how adorable he was"...but everybody in the arena seemed to love how the stubborn boy was eventually going to be serenaded to sleep like a baby.

Soon the rocking movement added a sort of hypnotic touch to Ataru's demise, his vision tunneling until his eyes would be shut into peaceful obedience. His free arm had slumped down while the limp, unresisting frame of the boy was gently swayed from side to side, a cute muffled sigh barely heard from the boy's surrendering lips: "m--mfhh....."
To Ataru's drifting mind, the only things existing now were the gentle rocking of his limp frame in the cradling embrace of Winter's smooth legs, and her soft voice cooing endearments to his drowzy ears.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 01, 2015 4:30 am

“The Wolf” was confident that she had subdued her prey this time, she could feel the total relaxation in Ataru’s body that can only be obtained from being unconscious. She still continued to rock him as she was also allowing her body to relax again, although she did not get the same satisfaction of release for her body that Ataru had gotten, that would have to happen later for sure.

“Sleep, sleep Ataru”, Winter kept repeating in her softest voice making sure to let him take a small inhale of breath every so often. After a few minutes she called the ref over to check, but she did not release her hold on him in the slightest. Cameras were quietly going off all over the arena as girls and men alike took photos of this spectacle. Winter tried to keep his face covered from the cameras as much as she could, no need in having his humiliation lasting any longer than necessary.

“One”, the ref said after lifting his hand and letting it drop back to the mat with a slight thud, “Two”, she said while repeating the process…………….

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next