Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Blaise laughs softly and ducks his head when she mentions she's wrestled guys in other places. He could imagine. She's a beautiful athlete - a professional wrestler. And a fairly well-known one, at that. He'd be amazed if guys didn't take that opportunity for... shenanigans.

Yes, shenanigans.

As she settles beside him, elbows him, and ultimately sets an arm around his shoulder, Blaise reciprocates by settling an arm around her narrow waist. She's leaning on him, smiling at him in a completely impish way, and he's digging it through and through. Suzumi's definitely not what he was expecting - she's fun! She's got personality! And she's actually been pretty sweet. She's been all aces so far, enough to the point that he doubts she'd even need the advantage of coming from the Wrestle Angels.

"Sounds fun. And my trainer would be tickled stupid to know I was getting a workout from someone with your kind of background. But you..," he says, pausing to lift his free hand and gently tap her on the nose in a decidedly bold, flirtatious gesture, "...seem like you have an idea already with wagers. What's on your mind, Suzumi?"

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Suzumi was almost purring in Blaises arms. She rest her head on his shoulders before looking up at him. "We can spar, and the loser hosts the winner at their place for dinner. What do ya say?" Suzumi said. "You aren't scared of losing to little old me are you?"

Suzumi giggled as she jokingly gave his backside a hardy pat. "If you aren't careful I'll totally spank ya!" She wasn't sure of who would win or lose, but she was pretty sure the ensuing date would be interesting... and have an eventful outcome regardless of the spar.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Blaise's head tilts to look back down into her eyes, smiling a little more widely. He's still reeling at how well this is going - it's almost too good to be true. If he were a little jaded, he might suspect she's toying with him. But Blaise has a hard time staying mad at people he should consider his enemy as it is. In his mind, Suzumi's just been an amazingly good surprise in this otherwise unpleasant circumstance.

When she swats his rear, his body jolts in surprise and his eyes widen. "Mmf!" Well, that was different. Once he's regained his composure a moment after, he's back to smiling at her. "Scared of losing to someone like you? Nuh-uh. But if you're gonna pin me down, I plan on making you work for it," he notes, nudging his shoulder against her playfully. "'Sides, if I have to be okay with losing to any ol' chick in Tension, you'd better believe I'll be able to handle taking a loss to Suzumi Ishikawa. But the question is..." He strums his fingers along the blue-haired femme's ribs. "...could Suzumi Ishikawa handle being pinned by me?"

He didn't intend for that question to come off as suggestive as it likely did. But after hearing it said, he can't help but let it play in his mind. Suzumi's undeniably beautiful, and he'd already had a thing for her before even talking to her. Of course, one could say he has a thing for all Wrestle Angels - but he's getting to know this one, and he's definitely liking what he's seen. So letting his imagination toy with what it would be like to pin Suzumi, or even be pinned by Suzumi, occupies his thoughts...

...which manages to manifest outwards in a simple, hard swallow.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:44 am

As Blaise answered Suzumi thought to herself that maybe down the road being a manager only to a male could be fun. Blaise was the type that was humble enough to listen, and respectful enough to keep her around for more than her looks. However, Suzumi still wanted to wrestle. She also had a tag partner and training partner in Mikoto whom was also her best friend. Still, a second sparring partner would be beneficial giving her another style to practice against. Besides.... how does one pass up an invite to physical contact with a guy as cute as this?

"Blaise if you pin me thats fine. Maybe that was a part of my plan all along?" She said with a sly smile. "There are a couple wrestling gyms nearby I have used, but my stuff isn't with me so I would have to go against ya dressed like this. Is that a problem?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Blaise's head tilts slightly to give Suzumi a deliberately obvious look-over, from her face to her chest, her abs, her hips, her legs, and back up again. The arm around her waist tightens a little to pull her in more securely against his side, now that his flirting hasn't been rebuffed and he's feeling considerably more comfortable and confident. "Nope. In fact, I might insist on it," he jokes.

In reality? He's still got quite a few butterflies fluttering incessantly.

"I'll just get my bag and we can head off to one of'em." His arm starts to withdraw from her waist, trailing a few fingertips along her back in the process. "Then you can show me what it's like to square off with Suzumi Ishikawa in person." Beat. "Oh. Any special rules you wanna add?" As he starts to stand again, he drawls, "Like, pin finish only~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Suzumi thought for a minute. This was just a spar. No ned to risk injury right? " Standard match, keep it all inside the ring no fighting outside or anything. We don't want to hurt ourselves in training now do we?"

Suzumi put all her things in a big bag she brought with her to the beach. She got up and took hold of Blaise's hand. "Do you want to take one car their, or will we meet up there?" Suzumi asked. It didn't matter to her but she did want Blaise to be comfortable with transportation. "The closest gym is a nice one, but small. If we are lucky it won't be crowded either!" She added with a grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Blaise is a touch disappointed she didn't take the bait for a pins-only match, but he can see what he perceives as momentary concern cross her features. So he puts on a light smile and nods eagerly. "Right! Of course! No audience, no records, just you'n me."

He lets her take his hand and glances back in the direction of his belongings, kept to a bag though they are. "I took the bus out here, so.. unless the bus heads there, maybe we take one car?," he suggests. "I don't have a car in this country yet." Or at home. But that's a detail that isn't really necessary right now. He's trying to look cool, here.

"Either way, lemme get my things, alright?"

If she turns him loose, he'll turn to dash across the sand the way he'd first come. His mind is practically sizzling with anticipation. Suzumi Ishikawa! He's going to wrestle Suzumi Ishikawa! Just the two of them! And her, looking amazing in a bikini on top of it all!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Suzumi nodded at Blaise. "I will wait here while you go get your stuff, we can take my car and I can give you a ride afterward if you like?"

Suzumi smiled when she had a moment to herself she pulled out her phone and wanted to text Mikoto, but opted not to. She wanted to get to know Blaise a little bit more before she decided if he was just a one night stand or if he was dating material. Her gut was telling her date-worthy though....

She patiently waited for Blaise to return greeting him warmly before driving him off to the gym.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Blaise returns to Suzumi, his mind still racing while his legs carry him at a more modest jog by now. A simple black satchel is slung over his shoulders, trimmed in neon green. And then, they're off!

Well, she wasn't lying. It's both nice and small, judging from the outside. It looks like an upscale joint, if welcoming. This might be why he doesn't really see any other cars around. Though he may be getting some shared parking lot space confused. He'll see.

Inside the gym, it's quiet. Very quiet. There appears to be only Drake, now wearing a pair of loose sandals along with his swimtrunks, and Suzumi, still decked out in her bikini. He shrugs his satchel down on a row-machine and pads his way to the wrestling ring predominantly controlling the central floor. He slides his feet out of the sandals and runs his palm along the ring's edge before looking back to the blue-haired Angel. "This is gonna be fine, right? No one's gonna come in and rage at the white boy running around on their equipment?" He flashes a playful smile at her. No, of course ethnicity has nothing to do with it - but he's not a member of this particular gym! He doesn't know if he has quite the "celebrity status" that would let him get away with something like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Suzumi saw Blaise checking the place out, and Suzumi knew it would be sparsely populated if not empty. She climbed into the ring and began to stretch. "You will be fine, I can vouch for you!" She said giving him a thumbs up.

"Ok.... this will all be on the honor system. No cheap stuff, and no fast counts!" She settled back against a corner as Blaise got ready. He seemed in shape, so she wouldn't be trying to overpower him. "I am ready whenever you are...." Suzumi said confidently. If his technique wasn't up to par, this would be a quick match. Suzumi didn't plan on playing games or toying with him however she wasn't going to go easy o him either.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next