Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) Empty Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 pm

The weather is warm. Big, fluffy clouds roll across an azure sky. The air is filled with the salty scent of the ocean and the sound of waves rolling. There's a cool breeze blowing, keeping things nice and moderate - even cool in the shade. Overall, it's a great day on the beach, and judging by the number of people present, it's a widely-shared sentiment.

While most are here of their own volition, one individual has arrived under less-than-jovial circumstances. Detecting this is practically impossible, though. The teen in question is distinguished from the others with his attire of glossy hunter green swimming trunks with metallic orange flame details, and the exuberant energy he all but radiates. He's currently caught in a four-way game of volleyball, the ball currently in play and sailing towards his side of the 'court' in a high lob.

"Got it! Got it!"

The teen springs into the air, body arching and arm drawn back. "BAM!" The ball is spiked down into the sand hard enough to bounce and continue on further down the beach. Once he lands, his arms lift in a boyishly cocky display with a bright smile. "That's what I'm talkin' about!" He turns to deliver a high-five to his teammate, and calls over his shoulder, "What's that put the score at now?"

"Six to two."

"We're makin' a comeback, don't you worry!"

Some snickers rise. Soon, one of the guys grows impatient and insists, "Hey! Spiker has to go get the ball!"

"Fiiine, fiiine!" Bright blue eyes lock onto the ball as it makes its way across the beach, and the teen takes off after it.

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Suzumi was enjoying a nice day of sun and relaxation. Things had been crazy lately in Friction and she neded to step back for a day. Sometimes a mental break did more good than any physical break. Clad in her yelow bikini and sunglases Suzumi kwpt to herself, despite the ocasional bit of male atention her figure drew from other beach goers.

"Huh...?" Suzumi said to herself as zhe felt something co e to rest against her leg. She looked and saw a beach ball, with no obvious owner in sight. She sat up and looked around, trying to identify anyone who appeared confused, or looking around as if they were missing something.

Thats when she saw an attractive young man, who looked like a lost puppy. Suzumi grabbed the beachball and stood up, walking towards him while waving. "Hey! Are you looking foe this at all?" She called out, holding up the ball.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Freakin' ball. It's rolling along as though it's protesting the harsh slaps it's endured. Next stop: the Oprah Winfrey Show. Blaise kicks up small plumes of sand in his sprint to try to catch up with it, his eyes primarily focused on the ball and nothing else. It's only by pure reaction that he manages to hop a couple lounging beach-goers and sandcastles. But soon, the ball has found its way into someone's hands.

That someone is now making their way towards him. They've asked the obvious question, and Blaise immediately raises a hand to signal himself. "Yeah, I-"

All that forward momentum comes to an immediate halt when he realizes who he's looking at. She's highly recognizable, from that blue hair, her face, those eyes - heck, even her eyebrows are kind of distinct. And as someone who's seen her quite a few times, she's instantly recognizable.

"You're..." Those bright blue eyes blink slowly. "...Suzumi Ishikawa... aren't you?" The question is delivered with some clear trepidation. Though he's resumed his approach, each step is slowed down, tentative - he's bracing himself for embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Suzumi smiled as she saw the young man approach. Suzumi couldn't complain about what she saw either, widening her smile a bit as he mentioned her name. She was always happy to see a fan, especially an attractive one like this.

Suzumi handed the ball back and put her hand on her hip. "You totally nailed it! Like, did you know me from Wrestle Angels, my short acting stint, or AFW?" She asked politely, still looking over the well built guy. She noticed how he seemed apprehensive and wanted to put him at ease. "If ya want to talk for a bit I am game! I swear I won't bite?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:09 pm

The moment Suzumi clarifies that he's guessed right, that nervousness evaporates. And how. Eyes widen further and a radiant, excited smile brightens his features.

"Wrestle Angels!," he chirps. The ball is taken and hugged to his chest. He knew she did movies and stuff, and of course he'd watched her, but that wasn't quite the same. Suzumi's a wrestler in his eyes, and that's all she needs. Though her mention of AFW gets a briefly stunned look from him. She invites him to talk, and his smile somehow manages to brighten more. "Love to!"

Before he can get any more out, a shout rises behind him in the distance, "Hey! Flirt on your own time! Where's the ball!?"

Blaise shoots a look over his shoulder, then back to Suzumi. With a confident smile, he holds the ball out in his left hand. An eyebrow quirks, as if asking her if she wants to see something cool. He swings his other hand inwards, bumping his fist beneath the ball to deliver a backwards serve.

It'd be totally slick, had it actually gone where he wanted it to. But serving backwards is a skill Blaise hasn't quite honed. The ball sails high, but goes wide. After several suspenseful seconds, it *plonk*s off of a bewildered man's head. Harmless, but confusing.

Blaise spares another glance over his shoulder in time to see the man peering about, searching for the one responsible. He quickly snaps back to Suzumi, head hunched towards his shoulders. "Aheh..." A hand places sheepishly to the back of his neck. So much for showing off! "You.. said AFW?," he asks, trying to change up the focus onto something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:06 am

After giggling at Blaise's volleyball display she did her best to quiet down. She didn't want the poor guy to feel uncomfortable. "Yeah I am AFW, I hang out in Friction. Are you a big fan, or are you one of those new Tension guys?" Suzumi asked curiously.

"You look like you keep yourself in great shape, thats for sure." She added with a wink as she sat down, motioning for Blaise to sit on the towel next to her. He seemed kind of shy and awkward, but still fun enough to talk with. "So big guy.... whats your name?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 am

Giggling's good! It's a sign that she's at least entertained and not bored. And when she offers him a seat, Blaise quickly accepts, settling onto his knees. There's nary a trace of the original apprehension. He's getting to hang out with one of the Wrestle Angels! Eee~!

"Thanks! You're a lot nicer than I would'a thought," he notes. "I might've expected you to be, like, really sick of dealing with fans." Because of course she'd be hounded with them at all times, always vying for her attention. "So this is really neat!" The teen's typical level of energy is basically doubled right now, and it's all he can do to keep from bobbing excitedly on his knees there beside her. That energy comes out in hyperactive chatter:

"I guess I have a reason to watch Friction now! When you disappeared from the Angels, I really wondered what you were gonna do. I mean, you're great! Always loved watching ya in the ring. Seemed like the right place for ya; you took to it so well. So when you left, I was like, 'whaaat?'," the word carries at a soft octave or two higher in incredulity, naturally, "only for you to be here! Man, if I knew!"

Inhale.

She asked him something. No, two things. And paid him a compliment! Any other time, he might have just laughed it off, but it's coming from Suzumi-mu'friggin'-Ishikawa, y'all. His cheeks tint a rosy hue and his right hand sets bashfully behind his neck. "Ah, thanks! As a matter of fact, I am. In Tension, I mean. Kind've a brand new deal. I've only had the one match so far in this country."

The hand suddenly juts out at her with just a little too much speed, possibly startling. "Blaise! Blaise Cameron." Beat. "Kiiind've a fan. Maybe. A tiny bit. If you didn't catch that."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:11 am

Suzumi couldn't help but find his nervous energy cute. She squeezed some sunscreen into her hands and began to rub herself down. "Its great to meet ya Blaise did ya pick up a win?" Suzumi asked, hoping that he was able to kick his career off on the right foot.

After getting herself covered she offered it to him with a smile. "If ya need any I can help ya get it on?" Suzumi said with a smile. "Tell me a bit about yourself Blaise. How old are ya, where are ya from, do ya have a girlfriend...ya know all sorts of good stuff since you seem to know all about me already!"

Indeed... did he have a girlfriend? He looked young, but at 23 Suzumi was no old hag.....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 am

Blaise's eyes widen. Hell yeah, he needs help with applying sunscreen from a bikini-clad Suzumi Ishikawa. Nevermind that he already had some applied, a man must have priorities!

He quickly darts his gaze elsewhere and offers more modestly, if unsteadily, "Uh, sure, yeah. That'd be great. I mean, I'm probably due a new coat..." The eyes shift back to her, peering at her curiously through their corners. He can't help it. He has to ask. "What about you?"

The other questions are put on hold for now. Again, priorities. Detailing his life seems more like something he could be doing while getting a rubdown, or giving a rubdown, from or to Suzumi.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Suzumi chuckled at Blaise, and although she was god maybe a free backrub wouldn't hurt?

"If you want to get my back you can." Suzumi said "Just remember to tell me about yourself! Its no fun when you know everything about me and I am like, totally in the dark!" Suzumi saidas she turned her back to Blaise, handing him the sunscreen. "I am a lucky lady.... at the beach, and getting a back rub from a cute fan."

Suzumi smiled, imagining the look on Blaise's face as she spoke.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next