Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin) - Page 12 Empty Re: What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:08 am

Her confession is almost satisfying. Almost. But it's not enough to win her freedom. His hands tighten up on her wrists to reassert his position and reinforce her helplessness. His back arches inwards, pressing his body more firmly against hers, leaving no space between them. She may be self-conscious about things right now, but Drake can't be bothered to care. They're wrestlers; he's used to a lack of decorum when things turn all physical.

"You guess?," he challenges. He begins shifting his hips against hers more steadily, taking on a heavy, rhythmic teasing. "You can do better than that..."

Back to top Go down

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin) - Page 12 Empty Re: What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:49 am

“Mmm!” Irene whimpers wordlessly as Drake grasps her wrists more tightly, leaning forward to exert more weight on her tender waist. Even where his body isn't touching her directly, it's still so close that she can feel the heat radiating off of him.

The girl bites her lower lip nervously, trying to stop a small smile from forming as Drake delights her with his rhythmic hip shaking, while she is powerless to do anything in response. “Fine, you win,” she moans excitedly, chest puffing up and down as a result of her heavy breathing, “you've got me completely trapped. Now, unless you want to enjoy yourself some more while I'm stuck, let me up so we can towel this sweat off.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:11 am

And yet, he doesn't. Drake keeps her firmly pressed down, loving the feel of her growing excitement; from the sounds she's making to feeling her breathe faster, harder. His head lowers ever closer to her, and he brushes his lips against her mouth while she has her lip nipped between her teeth. "But I like you all sweaty," he murrs to her. His hips move harder, deliberately bucking against her defenseless center. "Might go with that... 'enjoy myself more' option." His head tilts and his body slides against her, repositioning just enough to press his lips to the side of her neck, starting to kiss slowly and suckle on the skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:37 am

Irene lets out an indignant growl when Drake expresses his fondness for the sticky, gross state that her body is in. Her grumpy expression becomes one of surprised horror, however, when Drake reveals his intent to torture the captured girl a bit before he'll let her go free. “Wha...you?!” Irene sputters nervously, reigniting her feeble attempts to resist him. “I was joking about that option, you weren't supposed to choose it!”

It's no use to struggle, however. Drake hasn't gotten any weaker since her previous attempt to wrestle out of his grasp, and his arms and legs still bind her like steel restraints, refusing to let her limbs budge an inch. All she can move are her elbows, hands, and feet, but they're useless in their current position. All she can do is stay put, and wait until her conqueror is satisfied.

Drake bends his head down to plant some kisses on her exposed neck. The girl tries to turn away from him, rotating her head around in an effort to escape his assault on her senses, but ironically, all it did was expose different parts of her neck for him to explore with those lips of his.

“Ohhhh,” the girl moans with each kiss, her heart pounding so boldly the girl can feel its beat throughout her body, “I can't...you're too strong...mmmgghh!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 am

With all the sass Irene's been giving him, this seems like a fitting punishment; force her to submit in so heavy a way that there's no question he's got her dead to rights. But he won't be doing that through pain. He has the opposite in mind.

Her head turns side to side as she struggles, and Drake takes all that in stride, nibbling over her flesh. His head lowers a little further to specifically bring the attention to the base of her neck, just above her collar. His body continues to shift against hers, though the movements he's capable of making while holding her down are restricted to tight, but significant pulses.

"Not lettin' you go," he murmurs against her skin, "...until you start beggin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 am

Irene's already rosy cheeks take on a darker shade of red when Drake delivers his ultimatum to her. She stares up at him, eyes twitching anxiously. “You're making beg? Why?!” she cries, attempting to tuck her head in to stop him from massaging her sensitive collarbone with his soft lips. “You already beat me, what more do you want?”

Although Drake will probably view Irene's histrionics as a result of her playfully submissive attitude, Irene's cries of distress were more genuine than that. Her soft gasps with each thrust of his hips turned into sharp cries as he drove her out of control. Critically, however, Irene soon realized that she wasn't getting worked up solely because of his erotic attacks. No, her sense of defeat went deeper than that...much deeper. See, during the course of their date, the science girl had grown fonder of him, and she was starting to worry that the bond they shared was too valuable to give up. She didn't just enjoy hanging out with Drake – she loved him, and she knew now that she would have been willing to give up at least part of her commitment to accepting hentai matches in order to stay with him.

She had realized this too late, however, and Irene knew that no matter how much she liked him, she had already doomed their relationship with her words to him earlier in their date. As much as he was teasing her now, Irene knew that Drake's love would be lost to her after this day was done. Because of this, his teasing, erotic gestures were torturous beyond any physical pain. As Irene reached her emotional and physical breaking point, Drake might notice tears welling up in her eyes. The young woman really didn't want to kill their mood again, but very soon, Drake would watch as she did far more than just beg.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 am

"Because~," Drake murmurs, rooting about at her neck in a playful attempt to keep at that clearly sensitive skin. He has no excuse for it other than the knowledge that she enjoyed being dominated. It's her own fault for admitting it!

But then he hears something he hadn't been expecting. A sniffle? A hiccup? His head lifts to look down at her, curious, and the moment he sees that she's teared up, the teen springs off of her as though she'd gone electrified. Now resting on his knees beside her, still panting, he can only rush out, "Irene! You okay!? I wasn't trying to hurt you! What's wrong!?" Hurting her is the only logical conclusion here. Or... 'Oh crap, was I scaring her?' "Y-you know I wouldn't take things any further than you'd want, right...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

Irene was completely done with being catty and playful at this point. She wanted to be straightforward with him, and she wouldn't hold back. Tears started flowing down her face as Drake recoiled away from her. She wouldn't let him escape, though, and as he sat on his knees, Irene scooted toward him with hers and coiled her arms around his midsection tightly, as if she was afraid he would float off without her to anchor him.

Then, the embarrassing confession came, and it was a terrible thing to behold.

“You haven't done anything wrong, Drake,” Irene assured her, still weeping openly but managing to speak clearly despite it. “In fact, you've done everything right on this date. You did more than just beat me tonight. You completely broke me down and drove my desires insane, just like you said you would in our last match. You've got me wrapped around your little finger, and it burns. My body, heart, and soul are all yours, and even if I lose you after today...I'll probably look back on this and wind up longing for you.”

As Irene calmed down from her outburst, the girl gradually realized that she had just professed love for Drake, and in doing so, alerted him to the fact that their relationship's imminent demise was still haunting her. She didn't expect him to relent in his desire to keep her from hentai matches, and although she was also reluctant to reconsider, she was starting to fear that this relationship was a massive missed opportunity. She didn't want to lose either aspect of her life...couldn't lose either without being a lesser person for it. Either give up her sense of independence by letting a man take control of her life choices, or give up her bond with someone who truly seemed to care about her. The choice broke her heart, and Irene buried her head between Drake's pecs to hid her shame, waiting fearfully for what would likely be a shocked response.

Last edited by Gwyndolin on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Drake finds himself at a complete loss. He didn't do anything wrong, but the whole atmosphere seems to have changed. Her confession would floor him, were he not already grounded on his knees.

So this thing, this doomed scenario, is as harsh for her as it is him. That's good to know, but on the same token, doesn't make things any easier. Irene's crying, and that's the very last thing he could possibly want on this date. She seems downright broken, and though it could be said that it's a good thing that he's had this kind of impact on her, he definitely doesn't feel good about it.

Helpless, Drake settles his arms around her shoulders while she dampens his chest with tears. His head tilts in to nuzzle weakly against her scalp while he tries to come up with something, anything to say to that. "Irene... you..." He nips onto his lip. He can't ask her to stop doing what she wants with her budding career. She came to Japan for a reason, and she made that very clear earlier in the date. He couldn't deny her her convictions and have that on his conscience. "...even if we can't be together, you're... not getting rid of me that easy. I'm still your friend..." He leans back to attempt coaxing her to look up at him. Should she do so, he'll meet her with a soft hopeful smile.

It's a pittance compared to what she wants; what he wants. But as things are, it's all he could offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Soothed by the sound of Drake's reply, Irene's waterworks slow down a bit. It's comforting to know that she'll still have him in her life, to some extent, but what if her desires continued to haunt her while she was around him? There was still so much that they could have done together, things that she would never get to experience now. At least, not with him.

As much as Irene wants to beg Drake to stay with her, however worried she is that she can't live without him, Irene won't allow herself to express those feelings. He deserves to be happy with someone who can share the intimate bond that she can't give him, without any guilt...even if it hurts her to let him go.

Reluctantly, Irene looks up and meets his somber gaze, face stained by glistening tears. “Okay...just friends, then,” she says, trying but failing to sound positive about the whole thing. Before their romance ends, Irene has one more request for him, one more thing she would like to experience. “Drake, would you...can we...?” Irene's words get stuck in her throat, but she forces them out after a couple of seconds, “can we be together tonight? Just once, before I'm forced to give you up?”

She hopes that he knows what she means by the phrase 'be together'. Drake has been driving her mad with his erotic gestures, and she's unbearably eager to see what he could do behind closed doors, with their clothes off. She breaks eye contact with him and buries her face in his chest again. “Please?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next