by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

silverrath

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission - Page 4 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Even in her groggy state, Anastasia was shocked when she was lifted high into the air, pressed up and down above the Amazon's head. The display caused her to even blush a little (and the placement of Alaina's hands didn't help with that, either). The moment of awe was short-lived, though, as she was sent spine-first through the table, lying quivering and coughing in the wreckage. Despite how short this match had been, it was already a rough one, and Anastasia wondered how far this seemingly kind girl would go to win.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission - Page 4 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Alaina "The Amazon" Sanders- Hardcore Submission

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Alaina grabbed a mic once more, and began to speak into it. The crowd quieted so they could better hear.

"This is getting old girl, you can barely move but I can tell your jaw still works from all the moans of pain. Do you want to mail it in and give up yet!?" Alaina asked as she held the mic down to Anastasia. As she waited for an answer she already predicted the stubborn kid would say no. She was good at getting out of holds, and Alaina didn't have it in her to pound on Anastasia with a chair until she blacked out.

Alaina had yet to use her ama-bomb finisher. The last time she used it, it was reversed and cost her the match. Perhaps it was time to redeem her finisher.... Alaina looked at the steel entry ramp, hoping it didn't come down to that.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:35 pm

For a while, Anastasia remained silent, focusing on her breathing more than anything, and debating whether or not she should actually give in yet. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up towards her opponent, a grim resolution still in her eyes. "I... I cannot.." she replied with an audible sigh, her body tensing up at whatever would come next.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Alaina dropped the mic again. She was not surprised....but may have been just a bit dismayed. Was this lady a masochist?

Alaina pulled Anastasia up by the arm and held her up vertically as she dragged her over toward the sloped, steel entry ramp. After walking a few more feet, lining up on the ramp Alaina softened Anastasia with a hard knee to the abdomen. Once Anastasia was hunched over Alaina shoved her head between Alainas legs then lift her up for an amabomb... holding Anastasia up to a sitting position on her shoulders before lifting up for more height and looking to amabomb her down hard onto the steel entry ramp!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 pm

What fight was left in Anastasia was quickly draining away as she was lifted from the table and carried over to the steel ramp by the entrance. What killed her fighting spirit more than anything was Alaina's sympathy; if she had been cruelly enjoying the beatdown, part of Anastasia would need to resist just to show her strength. But seeing her opponent so disheartened for hurting her drained her of her will to keep resisting.

"Bluh!" her thoughts were interrupted as a strong knee went into her belly, causing her to keel over. With her perception spinning, all she could really see was the world twirling around her before her back slammed hard into the steel ramp, knocking all of the air out of her in one shrill scream.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Alaina motioned for a mic, and one was quickly retrieved by the referee. Alaina mounted Anastasia, using her knees to pin down Anastasia's shoulders. As Alaina leaned in, she was almost sitting down on Anastasia's face.

"Just give up now and maybe, just MAYBE you will be able to walk out of here on your own!" Alaina shouted as she shoved the mic in Anastasia's face, waiting for a response. She could only imagine a jackknife powerbomb onto steel would have taken a toll on Anastasia. Alaina breathed deeply as she waited, hoping that this was it, and unsure of what else she could do that wasn't all-out savagry.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 pm

At first, Anastasia gave no response, simply lying there, wheezing, for a good while. When she finally opened her eyes, she weakly pushed the microphone from her face, what she wanted to ask was not for the audience, but for her opponent alone.

"If... i-if I am t-to be g-giving up.... you will c-come visit Anastasia?" she asked, a genuine and pleading look in her eyes as she stared back into the Amazon's.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Alaina looked down at Anastasia, and she was doing her damndest to fight back tears. She didn't quite understand the question, and assumed it to mean a home visit or perhaps help with training.

"Yeah, yeah of course I will." Alaina whispered back in an almost motherly way.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Anastasia moved her hand back to her side so the microphone could approach her face again a she smiled. "Then, I am to be giving up" she replied softly, tapping the ramp three times as though her verbal submission would not get the point across. Leaning forward, she reached her arms back to support herself so she could stand, though they were too weak and she found herself slipping onto her back again during each attempt.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 pm

The referee raised Alaina's hand high and the crowd cheered as her victory was announced via submission. Alaina ackowledged the crowd but looked down at Anastasia. She moved back over to the young woman and knelt next to her.

"Honey, are you all right?" Alaina asked gently. This girl was so small and young that Alaina immediatdly saw her as a little sister. "Just lay down for a second. Does your neck or back hurt? Are you able to move your arms, legs and everything?" Alaina was now worried that she messed up the girl badly enough to require hospitalization. If so she would stay with her. If not, Alaina would help her up and make sure she got home at least.

"Do you live around here with friends, a significant other or on your own?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next