Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Pain continued to mount for Marilyn, but after Miss Spencer got onto her for her choice in language, her reply came back instinctively.
"Agh....you....can....eat me ....too." Miss USA retorted.

But her words came slowly, as she found her vision starting to waver and grow cloudy. Her body began to feel heavy, and lethargic. Miss USA's progress to the ropes came to a halt, her arm stretched towards them...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 am

Muriel could feel Miss USA's body weakening. She could feel the girl's movements slowly, she could hear her words coming out harder. She kept her hold tight, refusing to relent for even a moment. She wasn't going to let up, even for a rookie like Marilyn. This would be a good lesson for her, after all.

Her lowered her voice to a whisper, and aimed her words directly towards Marilyn, making sure that only she would be able to hear what she said next. "There's no shame in giving in when you know that you have been beaten, Miss. It's better to submit before you get too hurt, instead of dragging things out longer then they need to be. After all, while I may eventually have mercy on you and let you go, there's plenty of nasty women in this company that won't hesitate to hurt you far more then they need to."

As if to emphasize her words, the teacher suddenly cranked back harder on Marilyn, letting her voice rise louder again. "Now submit, Miss! This match is over!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Marilyn smiled as she heard Muriel talk. Give in? Why would she submit? The hold was barely hurting her anymore. Although, she wished Miss Spencer would speak up, it sounded like her voice was coming from a mile away, and it was growing fainter.

And wait, the blackness creeping through her vision, that really wasn't the arena suddenly deciding to go with mood lighting was it? With that came the certainty that she was in danger of blacking out. If Marilyn was more knowledgeable about matters, she'd realize that her body was doing her a favor and shutting down so she wouldn't feel the pain Miss Spencer was putting her through anymore. Instead, she tried to fight her way back to wakefulness, but failed.
Her vision began to fade out, and the teacher's well meaning words cut out at around the point when the older woman was warning her about the intentions of some other women.

She was dimly aware of the ref raising her arm, and then letting it drop towards the mat. Miss USA tried to keep it up, but none of her muscles seemed to respond! Marilyn faded out as the referee yelled "One!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Muriel had to admit, Marilyn was tenacious, if anything. She had heart, and part of her admired the girl's resilience and her refusal to give in. That wasn't always a good thing though, and as the referee starting raising Miss USA's arm, the teacher kept her hold locked tight. She was determined to teach Marilyn a lesson, and refused to relent even a little bit against her.

"It's over, Miss..." she whispered, watching as the referee went to lift her arm again. "This match has ended..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 pm

"Two!"
The ref's call rang out loudly with the crowd echoing it.

Miss USA remained motionless, having blacked out. The ref looked into the girl's glazed over eyes and raised her arm again, then let it go.

It fell to the mat with a soft thump.
"Three!" The ref called loudly. "That's it, it's over!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:05 pm

As soon as the referee called out the third count, Miss Spencer broke her hold on Marilyn, releasing her from the crossface. She let out a sigh, and shook her head as she heard the bell ringing, declaring her the winner. She was disappointed. Part of her had hoped that Marilyn would have fought her way free, and barring that, she had hoped that the woman would have known when to throw in the towel.

She let the referee raise up her hand in victory, but the moment that her hand was lowered again, she stepped back in towards Miss USA, kneeling down beside her. There was worry in her eyes, as she gently called down to the girl.

"Are you alright, Miss..?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Marilyn was still out when she was released from the hold and Miss Spencer knelt next to her. She remained unresponsive.

The ref also knelt down, producing some smelling salts that she broke open and held under the masked woman's face. With that, Miss USA jerked awake.
"Gah...oh god not again! That stuff's horrible!" She exclaimed.

Looking up at the ref, and still a little out of it, Marilyn asked "Did I win?"

The ref shook her head.
"You were knocked out."

"Not again." Marilyn moaned dejectedly, lowering her head to the mat.
She looked up again, her vision a little clearer, and noticed Miss Spencer.
"Oh...hey. Um, good match. Looks like you've still got it." Miss USA said, sitting up and then getting to her feet a little shakily. "You don't need to stick around...I'm fine, really."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Muriel reached a hand out towards Marilyn as the girl began to stand, concern in her eyes as she helped the girl up.

"Are you sure?" she asked, letting her eyes trace down over the girl's body, making sure she was okay. "Do you need a hand to the back, or anything?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Even though she was still a little out of it, Marilyn didn't miss Muriel's eyes trace over her body. It was sweet of her to be worried, really, but Marilyn didn't want to leave her with the impression she was a helpless child.

"Really, I'm fine." Miss USA replied with a wan smile. "Well as fine as someone who just let herself get knocked out can be. Nothing a hot bath and some relaxing can't fix. Enjoy your win, Miss Spencer. I have to say, it was an honor being in the ring with you. I hope we can do this again someday."
Giving Muriel a quick peace sign, she turned and walked away in order to leave the ring. On an impulse, as a reward to the older woman for her concern, and partly to flirt, Marilyn took a little bit of extra time to make her way between the second and third ropes, arching her back in a subtle but provocative way that put her ample chest and rear on display for the teacher for just a moment. Then she left the ring, heading for the back.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:35 am

Muriel smiled at Marilyn, glad to see that she seemed alright. "I would love that," she answered the younger woman, watching as she started to leave. "I just hope that you've learned a few lessons from this match, for the next time we face off."

Miss USA quickly caught her eye again, though, as she went to exit the ring, arching her back and bending her body in such a lewd, gaze-attracting manner. Miss Spencer watched her for a moment, her cheeks flushing red as she stared at the girl's impressive body.

"O-oh my..." she muttered under her breath, before she caught herself and what she was doing. She looked away quickly, and waited for the girl to fully make her own exit, before slipping out of the ring herself, heading up the ramp and out of sight.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6