Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:05 am

After being released from the Canadian's grasp, Miss USA spryly hopped back to her feet. She had come close to being trapped in one of the veteran's submission holds, way too close for comfort. While she had made a promise to herself that while she wore the mask and the colors of Miss USA, she would never willingly submit, Marilyn had no urge to see her willpower put to that test. Some of the holds she was forced to endure from trainers, who were supposedly looking out for her well being, were bad. She knew that in a real match, the only way to get the pain to end would be to tap.

Stepping away from the ropes, Miss USA shook off her close call, striding forward confidently.
"Well, I don't care what anyone says. You haven't lost a step." she said, giving an impressed whistle at the Canadian.
She then began circling to Miss Spencer's right, trying to decide how to best attack the former Rumble Rose. Fast, and hard seemed to be a good response. Don't give her a chance to form a plan.

With that in mind, Miss USA stepped in, looking to deliver a stinging side kick to the side of Muriel's leg. Although not a submission wrestler, Marilyn recognized that having slowing an opponent made for an easier target for stronger, harder hitting moves.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am

Muriel looked up to Marilyn warily as the girl started to move in towards her, the blonde lifting an eyebrow at how confident the girl suddenly seemed, striding towards her as if she hadn't just been at the mercy of Miss Spencer's attacks. It was impressive, and at the same time worrisome for the teacher. She began to back away from Miss USA, raising her hands defensively in front of herself, until the girl spoke up, complementing the teacher. A light blush crossed Muriel's cheeks, not used to the praise.

"T-thank you," she offered in reply, giving the girl a smile as she began to circle back around her. She was having similar thoughts to Marilyn, wanting to keep up the pressure, and with that in mind, she came in fast, wanting to begin her attack again.

As she came in, however, Marilyn's leg shot up, slamming into the outside of Miss Spencer's thigh. The teacher faltered, her charge halting as her leg began to wobble, the blonde momentarily off-balance and off of her guard...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Managing to catch her opponent with a kick to the leg, Miss USA knew she had a moment to turn things back on her favor.

As the Canadian's charge turned into a staggered lurch, Miss USA stepped close while bending low to grab Muriel around the waist. Then, with a loud yell of effort, Marilyn would try to lift the teacher up and over with a northern lights suplex that would be nearly textbook in its execution. Marilyn would even end the move by hold onto Miss Spencer while arching into a bridge, keeping the blonde's shoulders down, and attempting to pin the Rumble Rose.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:40 am

Miss Spencer made a mental note: praise Marilyn for her skill with the suplex later on. It was damn impressive, the teacher had to admit, especially considering the ease that the masked wrestler had pulled it off with.

For now, however, she had more things to worry about. Muriel hit the canvas hard, a shudder of pain coursing through her body from the impact of hitting the mat. Miss USA was strong, and that suplex had taken her by surprise, and now here she was, stuck in a pinning position.

The referee quickly ran up to the two women and dropped down. She lifted her hand up and slapped the mat, beginning her count. "One...!" she shouted out loud and clear, but before she could raise her hand for the second count, the blonde bucked her body upwards, trying to break the pin and halt Miss USA's efforts at stealing an early win dead in their tracks!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 am

The teacher's kickout didn't come as a surprise to Miss USA. She really didn't think the Canadian would stay down after one suplex, no matter how good it was. Really what startled her was the fact that Miss Spencer got her shoulder up at one. That was impressive, at least to the American.

Rolling over, Miss USA quickly got back to her feet. She needed to keep pressure on her opponent, as well as a fast pace. She guessed that Miss Spencer was a thinking woman's wrestler. As such, if given time to think, to plan, Marilyn guessed that the former Rumble Rose would figure out the weak points in her game and shut her down. So, Marilyn's plan of attack was simple: Attack.

When Miss Spencer got to her feet, Miss USA would wait for her to turn towards her. Then American would greet her with a standing dropkick, taking to the air with a vertical leap born of her track and field days, before lashing out with both feet at the blonde's chest!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:18 am

Through half-closed eyes, Muriel watched Miss USA rushing back up to her feet. She knew that with the younger woman up so fast, she didn't have time to play around and stay lying there before her. With a gentle groan, she sat up, shaking her head and slowly climbing back up to her own feet.

She turned slowly to face the Wrestle Angel, just in time to see the surprisingly nimble girl leaping up to her feet, thrusting her boots straight towards Muriel's chest! The Rumble Rose had no time to reach, her body flying backwards as the dropkick slammed into her. Once again, she hit the mat, her arms and legs sprawling out to her sides. She laid there, another groan escaping her lips, as she stared upwards, feeling like she had just been hit by a truck.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Miss USA popped back to her feet, pumping her fist into the air and giving a wild, energetic yell. She could feel the tide settling behind her, and as an on again off again surfer girl, she wanted to ride that wave to victory by climbing to the top rope and nailing the teacher with a move that involved flinging her body against Muriel's from up high. However, her past loss against Silver Ace taught her a slight bit of caution.

Instead she reached down, grasping one of the Canadian's arms and using it to haul the older woman to her feet. Marilyn guessed now would be a good time to switch tactic, going from agility to power. Standing face to face with Miss Spencer, the purple haired patriot would cinch her arms around the teacher's waist, pulling her close against her own body. With a grunt of effort, Miss USA would begin to use her arms to begin applying pressure on Miss Spencer's lower back, trying to lock her in a crushing bearhug!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 am

Miss Spencer hated bearhugs. She hated how helpless they made her feel. She hated how much hurt. She hated how utterly embarrassing it was to be trapped in such a simple, yet undeniably effective submission maneuver.

Above all else though, she hated how often it seemed that she ended up fighting someone that had a bearhug in their arsenal.

The teacher's body began to shudder within the arms of Miss USA, the blonde's head tilting back with a cry as she felt the powerful arms of the Wrestle Angel clamping around her, squeezing her tightly and squeezing her close. She felt her body being pressed closer to the bigger, stronger body of Marilyn, and a blush of red began to cross her cheeks at the feeling. She started to shake her head back and forth, trying to deny the pain that was coursing through her lower back, but she couldn't ignore it. She couldn't ignore how much it was hurting her. Marilyn definitely had plenty of power to spare, and for the moment, Miss Spencer was getting a first-hand taste of just how strong the girl really was.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Marilyn thought the bearhug was a great move! It didn't require a belt in martial arts, or a vast knowledge of how the body was put together. It just required that the opponent had a spine (check) and that Marilyn could get arms around her waist and lower back, (Check with smiley faces there). Then she could simply add pressure, and presto! A submission maneuver that could wear the Canadian down!

Miss USA was certainly strong, but her raw strength fell short of the powerhouse tier of AFW's wrestlers like Akashi Tanikaze or Dixie Clemets. As such, Marilyn's estimation of how bad of a situation Miss Spencer was in may be somewhat.....off. The rookie continued to bear down on the teacher's back, thier bodies pressed together, shifting against each other. It was was a fact that Marilyn was becoming acutely aware of, but she shook her head to clear it, the slight blush on her face thankfully covered by her mask...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:32 am

Marilyn might not have been as strong as the sumo or the cowgirl, but her bearhug was still quite dangerous for the veteran teacher!

Muriel continued to cry out, the waves of pain coursing from her lower back through her entire body. She felt helpless, trapped by the pressure of the crushing bearhug, but deep inside, deep inside of herself, she could hear a voice yelling at her to fight back, to get her head back into the game and show this young upstart just what she was made of.

Several more long seconds went by, before Miss Spencer suddenly bit her bottom lip, forcing herself to stifle her cries of pain. She forced herself to focus. She was trapped, but she could still fight back. Her arms weren't hooked, and as long as those were free, she could still do something about Marilyn.

She raised an arm up, planting one hand on Marilyn's shoulder, starting to push back against her, trying to ease up some of the pressure of the hold. At the same time, the teacher lifted up her other arm, raising it into the air. Then, with a startling shout, she brought it back down, trying to drive her elbow straight into Marilyn's skull, trying to drive a hard, sharp blow against her, to rattle the Wrestle Angel and try to force her to loosen her hug!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next