Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 4 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Miss USA felt the teacher push and struggle against her, placing a hand on her shoulder and using it to try and ease the pressure off of her back. In response, Marilyn squeezed harder, trying to put thoughts of escape out of her foe's head.

"I've got you, in the middle of the-unghh!"

She had been in the middle of reminding Miss Spencer about the situation she was in, but the veteran brought the point of her elbow down onto the top of the masked wrestler's head! The teacher was abruptly released to land on her feet as Miss USA staggered backwards, a hand rubbing at her head to soothe the pain of the sudden strike.

Shaking her head, remembering the loose idea of not giving Miss Spencer time to think, Marilyn shifted directions to come forward, back towards Miss Spencer. Not quite recovered from the blow, the rookie's thoughts were still somewhat scrambled. But she still tried to attack, coming forward and throwing an awkward, looping lariat with her right arm.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 4 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:24 am

The moment her feet touched the floor and Marilyn's arms slipped from around her, Muriel stepped back, taking a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. She was glad that she had managed to free herself so soon from the crushing bearhug, but she didn't have long to celebrate, not with Marilyn bearing down on her again!

The teacher was ready though. She was hurting, but Marylin looked out of it. Her lariat was sloppy, her motions awkward. It was the perfect situation for Miss Spencer to take advantage of!

As Miss USA came forward towards her, the teacher moved back in towards the rookie, dipping under the lariat as it came up towards her. She moved forward, and popped back up, turning to face Marilyn from behind. Without missing a beat, her arms went to loop around the girl's waist, and for the third time in the match, she would try to lift the younger girl off of her feet, trying to toss her up and over with a quick German suplex!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 am

After Marilyn threw that lariat she instantly felt embarrassed. A child could probably have made a better attack. Miss Spencer ducked it, probably pretty easily.

She lost track of the teacher, but she felt a pair of arms loop around her waist. Miss USA also had a pretty good guess of what move Muriel was going to go for. After all she had already dropped Marilyn on her head with that move already. Quickly, the American went for the defensive ploy that she had been trainned to use against that move. She widened her legs and squatted down slightly, lowering her center of gravity in an attempt to make it harder for Miss Spencer to lift her. Hopefully it would stall out the Canadian's German suplex long enough for Miss USA to throw an elbow backwards to the side of Miss Spencer's head, trying to get separation from the teacher.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:16 am

Muriel grunted, more of a sound of frustration then anything else, as she felt Marilyn shift her wait, adjusting her position to make it harder for the teacher to get her off of her feet. She should have known that another suplex like that wouldn't work, at least not so soon after the earlier ones, but it didn't matter. Miss Spencer was a quick thinker, and already she had a backup plan in place.

Sadly though, it was a backup plan that wouldn't be put into action. The elbow of the masked Wrestle Angel snapped back, slamming into the side of her skull. The blonde's head snapped to the side, her eyes widening and her arms loosening from around Miss USA's waist. For the moment, Marilyn's elbow had done it's job, leaving the teacher in a brief daze, leaning against her younger opponent as she tried to shake off the sudden elbow strike.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Feeling the teacher slump against her, Marilyn mentally breathed a sigh of relief that she managed to avoid getting dropped on her head again. She also felt like she had a golden opportunity to really get things moving in her favor.

Turning around to face Miss Spencer while still in her loose hold, Miss USA would come face to face with the dazed Canadian. Their busts pressed together for a moment before Marilyn squatted down, while fitting one arm around the blonde's waist while the other hand secured a hold just under the curve of her opponent's rear.

"Sorry about the hand, teach." she'd say softly, absurdly feeling as if she should apologize for inadvertently groping the older woman.

Then she would attempt to lift Muriel up into the air and rise to a standing position before going down to one knee. Marilyn would also bring Miss Spencer's pelvic region slamming down onto her knee in an inverted atomic drop!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 am

One would think that someone who had been in the wrestling business for as long as Miss Spencer would have grown used to the closeness to other people that came with the job, but they would be wrong. Muriel had never really quite gotten over it, and as Marilyn pushed against her, pressing their breasts together, grasping at her plump bottom, the blonde's cheeks would flush red again, a flustered 'O-oh my..." escaping her lips as she felt the younger girl adjusting her hold against her.

Then, the Wrestle Angel hefted her up into the air, bringing her right back down again. Muriel's eyes grew wide, and a loud scream emerged from the woman, as she felt the impact of her pelvis slamming down onto the girl's knee. Her body started to go limp, and if Marilyn let her go she would drop to the mat in front of her, curling up and grasping at her pelvic area, writhing around in pain against the canvas.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:00 am

Miss USA released her hold on the Canadian, letting her crumple to the mat. She watched the teacher's reaction.

*Ouch, tough break there teach, those hurt like mad. Don't worry though, I'll end this with the next few moves.* she thought to herself.

Moving around Miss Spencer until she went behind the older woman, Marilyn backed up into the far corner. Then she knelt down, getting into the runner's start, the stance one normally sees at track and field events as the runner's get ready to begin a race. Settling in, Miss USA waited for Muriel to get to her feet. The fans on her side began to cheer, recognizing the stance as the start of her version of the spear that nearly put down Silver Ace in the American's debut. A blend of Marilyn's track and field experience, natural athleticism and her wrestling training, the move was something Marilyn intended to be a signature ability, used to knock her opponent breathless and leave them defenseless for one of her finishing abilities.

Although she hadn't named the move, the fans that gathered online on the AFW's message boards and forums had come up with one, taken from the video fighting game adaptation of comic book hero Captain America. When Miss USA charged out of the corner at a hard sprint to try and deliver the move, the members of the crowd that were supporting her would call it out: "Charging Star!"

*Great...I'd better give this move a name before the league gets sued...* the thought ran through Marilyn's mind as she tried to drive her shoulder deep into Miss Spencer's stomach.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:28 pm

It took several long seconds, but eventually, Miss Spencer began to sit up, slowly shaking her up, giving her pelvis one final gentle rub, before she began to make her way back up to her feet. Slowly she rose, making her way carefully up to her feet, seeming worse for the wear after Marilyn's last few hits against her.

She looked around as she got up, wondering just where Miss USA had gotten off to. Curiously, she looked around, and then felt a knot in her stomach, the teacher having an idea of just where Marilyn was at. Slowly she turned around, towards the corner that her younger foe had retreated to, and...

Yeah. There she was.

The moment she had turned about, Muriel was able to catch a glimpse of Marilyn charging towards her. Her eyes went wide, and before she had even a moment to react, the Wrestle Angel had plowing into her, sending the teacher right back down to the mat with the explosive, impactful spear.

"GGGGH!" The air exploded from the teacher's lungs as Marilyn slammed into her, and before she knew it she was on her back again, her arms and legs spread to her sides. She coughed a few times, then began to breath harder, trying to suck back in the much-needed air that the younger girl had taken away from her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 am

Miss USA popped back up to her feet after hitting her high velocity version of the spear. Adrenaline rushed through her, fueling a sense of triumph that rushed through her. Here, and now, she was about to win against one of the best known names from the Rumble Roses! Such a feat would have to wipe away the sting of losing her debut!

Marilyn rushed to a nearby corner and hopped onto the second turnbuckle, raising her hand and extending her first two fingers, giving the 'v for victory' gesture to the fans.
"ALRIGHT!" she yelled loudly, before adding in Japanese "Yatta!" (I did it!)

Calming herself after her brief outburst, the American hopped down off the ropes, turning to face Miss Spencer. The older woman had to be about done, Marilyn reasoned. Taking that crushing atomic drop and then the spear in quick succession would do in most of girls in her training group. She remembered her earlier mental promise to the teacher to end the match quickly, not wanting to draw out Muriel's suffering.

Raising her hand high over her head, Miss USA closed it into a fist before doing a quick twirl while dropping into a kneeling position and slamming it into the mat, her eyes on the stricken Miss Spencer. Between the movement and her star spangled attire, it conjured up for some fans the image a superheroine winding up to finish off a foe. A fitting thought, for Miss USA was waiting for the Canadian to get back to her feet again so she could take a short dash and then leap towards the teacher, putting her athletic ability to work to attempt to deliver her striking finisher, the Supergirl Punch!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:10 am

Muriel felt awful. Between the atomic drop and the nasty spear, she felt like the lower half of her body was going to crumble away into dust. Marilyn was the total package in terms of ring ability. She had strength, she had speed, and she seemed to have a fair bit of skill. It was obvious to the crowd that the teacher was done for, and that Marilyn would soon be picking up her win.

Except, of course, for the fact that Miss Spencer was stubborn, and made of stronger stuff then most people gave her credit for. Despite her age, she could still fight against the best of them, and could take whatever these younger kids were dishing out, a lesson that she was sure Marilyn would be learning soon.

While Miss USA posed for the crowd and jumped around, Muriel remained on the mat, forcing her breath to slow down, to steady it's rhythm, while she slowly gathered up her strength. She waited there, lying still for as long as she thought was safe, before finally drawing in a sharp breath and beginning the climb up to her feet.

She staggered, for a moment, as she got back into her standing position, and slowly turned back towards Marilyn...just in time to see the woman rushing towards her. Once again, the teacher fell back on her vast ring experience and her well-honed instincts. She braced herself, and the moment that the star-spangled rookie came leaping towards her, the blonde's leg snapped up into the air, trying to catch Marilyn right in her bare belly with a sharp, snapping kick as she jumped in towards the teacher!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next