Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Miss USA let out a grunt off effort as she swung, but only connected with air. Before she could wheel about and face the school teacher, the woman darted in behind her, getting her arms around the American's waist.
Her arms pinned at her sides, it seemed as if Marilyn was ensnared, although she began to struggle, her body shifting against Ms. Spencer's as she wriggled about.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:57 am

Miss Spencer grit her teeth, squeezing Miss USA tight for a moment, trying to keep her under control as their bodies rubbed against each other due to the masked's woman's wiggling and squirming. She needed to act fast, and to hit hard, she needed to bring Miss USA under control before she could get her own assault in on the blonde.

And that was exactly what she was going to do.

With a loud grunt, the teacher suddenly adjusted her weight, flexing her arms tighter around Marilyn as she attempted to lift her right off of her feet, trying to lift the eager rookie into the air and over herself with a quick belly-to-back suplex!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Marilyn was sure once she set herself to it, it was only a matter of time before she could power out of the Canadian's grasp. However, time wasn't a luxury that Ms Spencer was willing to give her.

The American let out a loud "Whooaaa!" as she was suddenly lifted up and over, and then dropped onto her back and head by the older woman's suplex. Cradling the back of her head, Miss USA rolled onto her side as Ms. Spencer got off to an early start.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 am

Muriel rolled onto her own side after hitting Miss USA with the suplex, panting just a slight bit, but quickly rolling over onto her frontside, looking over at her opponent. With her quick thinking and hard-hitting suplex, she had stopped the girl's offensive and took some of the wind out of her sails.

She reached out, trying to grab Marilyn by her arm, and began to rise, trying to pull the woman up with her. "On your feet, Miss USA," she whispered, giving her a tug to pull the woman up to her feet. "This lesson is far from over..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Getting dropped on one's head was definitely a hard thing to shake off, but thanks to the grueling training regimen that the AFW employed in its boot camp, Marilyn was up to the task. She just needed time.

But once again time was a gift the veteran was denying the masked wrestler as she hauled Miss USA to her feet. It seemed like, for the moment, class was in session.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:05 am

Class was indeed in session for the eager rookie. Once she was back on her feet, Miss Spencer moved around to her front, stepping in close to her. She reached out with her arms, letting them wrap around the girl's waist, pulling her into what almost seemed like a hug, an embrace between the veteran and the lesser experienced woman.

Their bodies pressed close for a moment, a light blush crossing the face of the blonde teacher, her body squirming against Miss USA's for just a moment, before she suddenly tightened her arms, trying to lift the rookie off of her feet again. It was another suplex, but this time it was the belly-to-belly variant, the Canadian trying to lift her opponent off of the mat once more to slam her back down yet again!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Miss USA shook her head as the Canadian pulled her up to her feet, trying to clear it.

Then she felt Miss Spencer's arms encircle her waist, pulling her close. Marilyn's endowed torso pushed against the teacher's bust in what could almost be mistaken for a close embrace, as the younger woman let out a dazed groan into Miss Spencer's ear.

But that closeness came to an end as the former Rose lifted her up and over into a belly to belly suplex, the move ' s impact doing more damage to the back of her head and spine. Lying on her back, a dazed Miss USA looked up into the arena's lights....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:37 am

Two suplexes in rapid succession. More then enough to take down a lot of girls in the company. Miss Spencer wasn't a fool though. She knew it wouldn't be nearly enough to take out Miss USA. Thankfully, she had already decided on her next move.

Lifting up someone as big as Miss USA was no easy feat, and the teacher had to admit to herself that she a lot of the ease in tossing the girl around had came from a rush of adrenaline. She needed a moment to rest and catch her breath, but she couldn't let up the pressure either.

Without wasting any more time, the teacher rolled over, and quickly crawled towards Miss USA, moving towards her side. She adjusted her position, throwing her legs over the girl's body. Then, she reached out, grabbing for the Wrestle Angel's arm, pulling it through her legs, as the teacher then laid herself backwards. She was trying to pull Miss USA into a simple armbar hold, yanking and jerking back on her arm. Nothing too fancy, but if the girl didn't escape too soon, Muriel knew she could make some major progress against her younger opponent with the hold.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Miss USA felt the Canadian's leg's drape themselves over her body, jolting her out of her daze. She knew Spencer had a wide range of submission holds and locks that could spell a world of pain for her.

Especially when she had almost zero expertise in them herself. Marilyn prided herself on being able to use both her speed and strength, which were both above the average in her training group, in a variety of ways. However, all of the training involved in doing so left gaps her basic knowledge of submission holds. Big gaps. Gaps the size of the Golden Gate bridge it felt like to Marilyn, at times.

But, she did possess good ring awareness. As Miss Spencer went for the arm, Miss USA clenched it, pulling against the Canadian, keeping her from locking the armbar in place for the moment through brute strength. She guessed that Muriel's leverage would eventually overcome her arm strength, but it bought her time. Quickly, Miss USA kicked and thrust her legs against the mat, turning her body enough to try and reach one of the long limbs and get a boot on the bottom rope.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:47 am

Miss Spencer tried to pull Miss USA's arm into the armbar. She tried her hardest to lock in the hold, but it was in vain. The girl was struggling too much for the Canadian to get any kind of solid hold, and before she had knew it, Miss USA's leg had snagged the rope.

With a loud sigh, she complied with the referee and released the hold, rolling away from her opponent and starting the climb back up to her feet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next