Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher Empty Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Marilyn Uehara, better known as Miss USA, stood just behind the curtain that separated her from the ramp leading down to the ring. Her theme began to play, it's high energy rock the signal for her the burst through the curtain. The young wrestler did so, raising both hands with two fingers extended in the classic peace sign/v for victory symbol and giving a wild yell. She was pleasantly surprised when the crowd responded with a cheer of their own. Despite her loss to Silver Ace, the fans were impressed by the young wrestler's athleticism. The fact that she probably looked good in two piece, star spangled wrestling attire couldn't hurt either.

Breaking into a full out fun, Miss USA sprinted to the ring, the crowd cheering the big girl's explosive speed. Reaching the apron, she dived under the bottom rope, sliding into the middle of the ring before springing up to her feet. Throwing up a peace sign, she smiled for the crowd, letting them take pictures before heading to a corner.

As one of the AFW's new 'homegrown' wrestlers, Marilyn was treated a bit differently than most girls on the roster. She had been told a few days in advance she was going to see action tonight, but was never told her opponent's identity. She didn't know the reason why the trainers did this, although the half Japanese girl suspected it was to keep their wrestlers focused on the match, and their training for it, instead of who the opponent was. Which, Marilyn was ok with. If she had been told she would be going up against one of the league's more well known wrestlers, such as Angel, or Adrian Kytes or their like, she'd highly doubted she'd be able to sleep, much less train, such would be her nervousness. Which was already bad enough, being in the AFW's large arena. Bouncing lightly on her feet, Miss USA waited for her opponent, eyes focused on the top of the entrance ramp.

Last edited by valen311 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:04 pm

It wasn't too long after Miss USA hit the ring that Miss Spencer made her own appearance, appearing atop the entrance stage almost as soon as the eager newcomer hit the ring. The crowd's reaction to her seemed mixed; there were a lot of cheers from the long time Rumble Roses diehards, but there were a lot of jeers and boos from some of the AFW regulars who weren't really a fan of the prudish teacher. Miss Spencer paid the naysayers little mind though, not seeming too bothered as she headed down the ramp and towards the ring. She was used to it by now, and she didn't mind. She was here to wrestle, and if the crowd didn't approve, then so be it.

As the blonde headed down the ramp, she looked into the ring and towards her opponent. She had been told she would be facing a relative newcomer tonight, but wasn't told just who exactly she'd be up again. When she laid her eyes on Miss USA and got her first good look at her, she could see why. The girl was...powerful looking. Well built. A little taller then the teacher and definitely with a weight advantage. She seemed eager too, full of powerful youthful energy. Not overly modest, either, judging by her costume. Muriel could already tell that she was going to have an uphill battle tonight, and couldn't help but sigh a little bit as she reached the ring.

She headed to the steel steps at ringside and climbed up them, bending over and slipping into the ring. She slid her glasses off of her face as she entered, passing them off to the referee, and headed towards her corner, remaining silent as she looked back towards Miss USA, getting a closer, better look at her.

Oh yes. Tonight was going to be rough. She could already tell.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:04 am

*Ms. Spencer!?* Marilyn's eyes widened as the teacher's theme, 'I'm Too Virtuous' began to play, her jaw dropping as the Canadian began her march down the ramp into the ring. Now she began to wonder about the wisdom of keeping someone in the dark about who they were going to have to face. At least if she knew beforehand, she could've gotten over the shock of having to face one of the Rumble Roses! *She's just another wrestler. Treat it like your match with Ace, except try not to screw it up this time. Also, most importantly, close your mouth and don't stare, even if she does look good for her age. Be cool, and be confident!*

Recovering from her very apparent surprise at having to face a veteran, Miss USA studied Ms. Spencer. During her high school years, she had been a fan of the Rumble Roses, which had gotten more American coverage than the Wrestle Angels. Although if asked who her favorite Rose was, Marilyn would be hard pressed to answer, since she liked all of them. Well except Anathesia (chick seemed way too sadistic) and Aisha (yeah she could dance, and fight which normally worked for her. But she also seemed like such a bitch). Watching Muriel Spencer's matches, and seeing her wide array of throws and holds, made for a rough tutorial when she began preparing to enter the wrestling academy.

"Wow, I didn't expect this on my second match." she said as they drew close in the center of the ring. "I was a fan of Rumble Roses before it shut down. It's such an honor to wrestle someone of your age and experience."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 am

Miss Spencer blushed slightly as she moved in towards Marilyn, hearing her compliments. She normally didn't take too well to praise, and never really knew how to react to it.

She did know how to react to something else that the girl had said though.

"Age?" she frowned at Miss USA, furrowing her brow in annoyance at her. "I'm not that old. I'm only thirty..." she muttered, shaking her head and blushing a little deeper. "Thirty isn't that old, Miss...? I don't think I caught your name."

She gave her one more glancing over as they moved closer together, and frowned again. She seemed even better built then before when she was up close like this, but she wasn't completely worried. It wasn't like she hadn't fought women that strong before. She just had to keep on the move and keep the girl from getting her hands on her, that's all.

Last edited by Alexandra on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:39 am

Marilyn was a little put off by Spencer's reaction for a moment, her furrowed brow something that the American usually saw after she had endured one of Candy Cane's flippant remarks back in the Rumble Rose days.

*Did I say something wrong?* she wondered.
And she also wondered how she'd respond to the teacher without further offending her. Marilyn knew a masked wrestler couldn't reveal their identity willingly. It was a tradition after all! She could only hope her reply could defuse the situation.

"The name's USA. Miss USA." she replied in a voice she hoped sounded both confident and a little well, debonair. She also added in a friendly wink as she said "Right. Thirty isn't old at all. Just, you know, you've got almost ten years on me, so I thought I'd pay my respects and acknowledge a long career."

She took a step back as the referee prepared to call for the opening bell.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:01 pm

"Miss USA?" the teacher blinked, thinking to herself. The name sounded familiar to her. Where did she hear it from...?

"Oh!" she suddenly realized, Miss Spencer's eyes lighting up as it finally clicked. "You're one of the Wrestle Angels, aren't you?" She stepped back, suddenly looking over her again, a more intent, focused look crossing the blonde's face. "I seem to remember a little bit about you. It's been some time since I've gotten to throw down with one of the Angels in the ring." She gave her a smile, but inwardly she suddenly knew that win or lose, this match would be hard. "Strange. You seem a bit younger then I would have thought..."

She shook her head, and when the bell rang, she lifted up her arms, starting to circle slowly around Miss USA. "Good luck tonight, dear. I think we both may need it..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:39 pm

It seemed as if Miss Spencer had her confused with her predecessor to the mask, The USA. Before Marilyn could correct her, the referee called for the bell, and the Canadian was wishing them both good luck.

"Right! Now, don't hold anything back! I've got high expectations of you, Ms. Spencer!" she called as the crowd got louder.
Although the teacher was being cautious, circling with her guard up, Marilyn decided to go with a quick approach. Rushing forward, the masked wrestler went to grab one of Ms. Spencer's arms and then spin, hoping to toss the Canadian up and over with a fast paced arm drag to get things moving right at the start!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Here she comes!

Miss Spencer barely had a chance to brace herself, as Miss USA came charging in towards her. She moved her arms in closer, ready to try and protect herself from whatever the bigger woman had planned, only to be caught by surprise as the woman grabbed her arm, yanking her around. The next thing she knew, the Canadian was thrown around by the arm drag, hitting the mat hard.

She blinked in surprise, but quickly sat up. She wasn't going to fall behind this early into the match! She sat up, and blinked again, then began to rise, shaking her head as she looked back towards her foe.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Miss USA smiled as the schoolteacher turned wrestler looked back at her. Right off the bat, she had already taken the veteran off of her feet! Elation surged through her mind as she grinned.

*Calm down. An arm drag hasn't ever won a match, and it won't win this one.* she thought, calming herself.
Still, it was a good start, right?

She waited for Ms Spencer to stand up and face her. Once the older woman was upright, Marilyn surged forward. This time the rookie went for a direct approach, a running lariat aimed at the teacher's upper chest, looking to put her opponent on the mat again.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 am

Miss Spencer shook her head, slowly climbing back up to her feet. She had been caught by surprise by the arm drag, but she wasn't going to get caught again like that!

She turned to look towards Miss USA, only to see her barreling towards her. In that brief instant before impact, the teacher's instincts completely took over. She ducked down, going right under the woman's arm, and popped back up behind her.

Acting fast, she lunged in towards her back, throwing her arms around her waist, trying to hold her tight to restrain her, trying to hold her in place for the moment.

"You caught me once, Miss USA...don't think it'll happen so easily a second time!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next