Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 8 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Bridgette tried to squeeze Odessa's waists as hard as she could, knowing that she might not be able to make out much of it due to her weakening state. It didn't seem to improve her situation after a couple of seconds, and the redhead could feel her head getting light already.

Her struggling was getting weaker and weaker with each passing seconds, and Bridgette began to doubt that she could get Odessa off her. She was no longer screaming into the ebony amazon's cleavage, her protest reduced to some mumbling as she tried to conserve her remaining air, a little too late perhaps.

"Mmmhgghh..."

If nothing changed, it probably wouldn't take too long until her legs gave in and limped on her opponent's waists, just like the rest of her body. It's an understatement to say that Bridgette was upset that the table was turned over in this manner. All her hard work was ruined because of a pair of boobs.

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 8 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Odessa was starting to grow weak again herself. The longer Bridgette squeezed her, the weaker Odessa got, and she was actually starting to question her ability to keep fighting without some serious recovery time. Thankfully, unlike Bridgette’️s scissor hold, Odessa’️s breast smother did not lose its effectiveness as she herself weakened. She kept it locked in as long as she could, until, when she felt Bridgette’️s legs loosen, she would quickly slide herself out and escape, getting off of Bridgette just before the woman would have slipped into unconsciousness.

“Aaahmm…” Odessa would groan, biting her lip as she crawled around on her hands and knees. She looked at the smothered Bridgette and smirked. “Well…at least you’️re not going to ambush me while I’️m weak…” the ebony beauty would muse. “Hmm…in fact…”

Odessa would reach forward and grab onto Bridgette’️s top, and she would try to strip her opponent of it, hoping that she’️d have time to do that and perhaps have a little playtime with the redhead before she could regain enough strength to fight back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 am

Bridgette gasped as Odessa's breasts finally lifted off her face, and she would suck on the air around her greedily. Her eyes narrowed, her head feeling dizzy and her breathing heavy. She couldn't really pay attention to anything else as the noises around her sounded like echoes to her ear. Then she felt her tank top being grabbed and stripped off her. The redhead groaned, but too weakened to even move let alone stop Odessa from doing what she wanted. Within seconds, her black bra would be exposed to the roaring crowds, along with the breasts under it and her sweaty, well toned body.

"Hhh... b-bitch..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:38 am

Odessa could hear the soft protest which reverberated inside of her opponent’️s throat, but a simple growl was not enough to dissuade Odessa from her task. She would pull on Bridgette’️s shirt, yanking on it a little to wrench the back of it out from underneath the redhead’️s exhausted body, finally stripping it off of Bridgette completely after a few seconds of pulling. Odessa would chuckle, twirl the shirt around, and toss it in the direction of one of the cage’️s plastiglass walls.

She heard Bridgette’️s muttered oath and frowned thinly, throwing a leg over Bridgette and straddling her stomach. “No need to be mad, darling…” Odessa would say, before leaning down and planting her lips on Bridgette’️s for a faux-apologetic kiss. More than that, she would use the kiss as a way to sneakily suck a little more air out of Bridgette’️s lungs, to keep her down for just that much longer while Odessa figured out how else she wanted to have fun with her foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:53 am

Odessa took advantage of Bridgette's barely conscious state by straddling her midsection after taking off her top to further frustrate the redhead. She wasn't upset because she got stripped, more about the situation in general. Half glaring at the ebony beauty while still panting, Bridgette didn't offer any significant resistance when Odessa leaned forward to kiss her on the lips.

"Mmm..."

She did squirm under the dark skinned amazon, although it wouldn't do much other than rubbing her bra covered top against Odessa's, adding more sensuality to the kiss. At least that diverted her frustration for a short while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Bridgette’️s movements definitely told Odessa that she was frustrated. That was good. She should be frustrated, now that Odessa had managed to take the advantage in their match. The ebony beauty had stripped off her foe’️s top, and now the kiss managed to keep Bridgette immobilized for even a little while longer. Odessa would pull up and roll off of the red-haired wrestler, and would then grab onto Bridgette’️s shorts.

“Don’️t worry, darling…I’️m not going to strip off all of your clothes at once…just the topmost layer,” Odessa would tease, as she would try to pull Bridgette’️s shorts all the way off. Once she had done that, Odessa would then haul Bridgette up onto her feet, before trying to adjust her hold on the redhead from behind and pull her out into a painful abdominal stretch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 pm

After Odessa's soft lips left her mouth, Bridgette could feel that her tight shorts being stripped next. Maybe she should be the one doing the stripping back then when she had the chance. It's too late for that now, though, as the ebony beauty took full advantage of her weakened state and taking off her clothes one piece at a time. The redhead slowly recovered, but it'd take a bit longer until she could try putting up a decent resistance, and so she could only watch as her shorts were taken off by her opponent, revealing a black pantie that matched her bra.

As if she had to worry about being stripped, even if Odessa took off all her clothes. Bridgette had fought naked before, and she certainly wasn't going to act like a virgin because she wasn't. If anything, she's more concerned about her chance of paying back Odessa. It would be nice if her opponent taking her time by stripping her clothes instead of doing any physical harm, but Bridgette felt that she's not going to be that fortunate. It turned out that she's right.

"Just you wait... for your turn again..." she hissed before the dark skinned amazon pulled her up to her feet by force.

The redhead was wobbling slightly, her balance disrupted as she hadn't regain full consciousness. Odessa then slipped behind her and applied the abdominal stretch on her, eliciting a groan of pain from Bridgette. That kinda brought her back to her senses again, as the pain triggered something else inside her, causing her body to twitch slightly in Odessa's grasps.

"Haaahhnn..." she moaned, a bit more audible compared to the previous ones this time.

The sensation was stronger compared to when she was punched by the ebony beauty. A submission hold like this one didn't just stretch her body, but also allow her to feel her opponent's sweaty body pressing and tangling against her own, especially now that she's only wearing her underwear. Bridgette gritted her teeth, as the pain began to turn her on as well, making her squirm helplessly instead of trying to free herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 am

Odessa wanted to strip Bridgette just enough to embarrass her, while saving something for herself to enjoy later. She wanted to inflict some damage on the redhead while she was in this state, too, and to that end Odessa would pull Bridgette up onto her feet, holding the redhead steady as she wobbled and threatened to fall back down to the mat, so that she could put her into that abdominal stretch which was sure to really put some pressure on her and hinder her efforts towards winning the match.

“Here you go, darling…” Odessa would purr, as she got behind Bridgette and started stretching, really putting her underwear-clad opponent through her paces as her whole body was on display. Odessa pressed up close to Bridgette’️s back, feeling the way her opponent squirmed, reveling in the dominance she was able to exhibit and everything she was able to do to the red-haired wrestler. She would lick Bridgette’️s neck lightly, just trying to send extra shivers up her spine.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 am

"Nnhhhggg..." Bridgette groaned as Odessa licked her neck, teasing her further while trapping her body securely in the hold.

This was bad. The redhead could feel her pantie just got dampened a bit. She began to squirm harder, but it's largely ineffective. The longer she was trapped within Odessa's grasps, the weaker and more distracted she got, so Bridgette knew she had to act immediately before the ebony beauty could turn her into a rag doll or something. She spotted Odessa's closest leg, and it gave her an idea. Bridgette had worked those limbs quite a bit, so she thought that the girl's leg shouldn't be too fit even with all the recovery time the dark skinned amazon had.

With her unrestrained arm, she would try to elbow the the thigh of Odessa, just above her knee, aiming to disrupt her opponent's balance. Maybe she could force the ebony wrestler to release her that way, or deliver a few more blows to really convince the girl to do so.

"Arrghh!" the redhead cried as she swung her elbow to her opponent's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 am

Odessa felt Bridgette squirm, growing weaker by the second, and wondered just how much fight the redhead could have left in her once this hold had run its course.

As it turned out, Bridgette still had quite a bit of fight left in her. Obviously, she didn’️t want to lose the match. Before Odessa was able to finish the job, Bridgette was going to fight back, and she was going to target the singular weakest point on Odessa’️s body. Bridgette’️s bony elbow slammed into Odessa’️s thigh. The leg, which had recovered to the point that it was only a very dull, distant throbbing rather than an ever-constant pain, would buckle as it was hit again and new pain spread like a fire through the whole limb. Odessa cried out and went down on one knee clutching at the leg, gritting her teeth in pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next