Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 9 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:31 am

Bridgette slumped forward onto her hands and knees the moment Odessa dropped down on one knee to nurse her hurt leg. The redhead panted heavily, her body felt very hot and sticky from all the sweat despite wearing less clothing than a couple of minutes ago. Her limbs getting shaky, a sure sign that her fatigue had finally caught up.

Bridgette cursed under her breath, and would start crawling away while Odessa was still down. There was no safe zone here inside the plastic cage, but if she could rest against the one of the walls, it might help her a bit. There's no telling how long the pain could keep the ebony amazon down like that, so she had to try hurrying herself to the wall.

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 9 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Luckily for Odessa, Bridgette was too exhausted to come after her right away. The redhead slumped down onto her hands and knees, panting, dripping with sweat. Odessa watched her while she massaged her injured leg, letting the pain slowly die down as Bridgette began to crawl in the opposite direction, towards one of the walls of their rapidly heating cage. Odessa wasn’️t going to be able to catch her before she got back up onto her feet. The ebony beauty, reluctantly, would let her opponent go, and would focus on recovering from her own debilitation. The pain in her leg began to dull, and Odessa would turn around and scoot over to the nearest wall, using it to lift herself back up onto her feet.

“Ugh…” Odessa groaned, as she would push up on the wall and once again find herself standing on two slightly wobbly legs. She would look over at the half-naked Bridgette and smirk. “How’️s it going over there, dear?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Bridgette turned around as she reached the wall and rest her back against the glossy barrier before slowly scooting herself up. At least her opponent was too hurt to chase her. Maybe she wasn't in that bad of condition as she initially thought. If she could strike Odessa's legs again, that might raise her chance to gain momentum once again. For now, though, she needed a little break from their intense competition. Still panting on the wall, the redhead just gave the ebony beauty a dry smirk.

"Still... better than you..." she replied. "Why don't you quit before you have to start walking with a cane, dear?" taunted Bridgette.

It's quite odd for sure that Odessa kept asking for her condition instead of like, taunting her directly. Not that she cared. Everyone had their kind of mind game, and Bridgette wasn't an expert in that. The more important thing for her is to defeat her opponent, and beating them up seems to be the more effective way for the redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:48 am

Odessa wasn’️t in a very good way right now, but at least her opponent was no better. The match had been remarkably even so far, with both Bridgette and Odessa taking control over the match for rather lengthy periods. Odessa was beginning to feel fatigued after spending a good twenty minutes trading blows and holds back and forth in a plastic dome that, the ebony beauty now realized, was growing hotter and hotter by the second. Though she wasn’️t exerting herself right now, she was only beginning to sweat more and more. That would add an interesting fold to the match as it wore on longer and longer.

“You’️ve got quite a long way to go before you’️ve knocked me out of this fight, dear. You’️ll be running out of steam long before I do…though there should be plenty of steam inside this dome by the time this match is over.” She waved her hand around to indicate the rising temperature in the plastiglass cage.

Slowly, Odessa would move along the wall of their arena towards Bridgette. Her leg was starting to feel better again, but she would exaggerate her limp as she moved towards her opponent, hoping to lure Bridgette into a false sense of security so that she could be taken by surprise.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 am

Bridgette did feel that the air inside the cage was getting hotter and hotter even when they're not tussling around with each other. Her almost bare back resting against the glass wall behind her felt warm, and rather slippery from her sweat. The redhead just scoffed Odessa's remark, though, thinking that the girl was just talking big. Just look at how she's wobbling towards her!

She's confident that she's not going to be outlasted by the ebony amazon in a stamina contest. Sure, her body was still aching from that abdominal stretch earlier, but at least the pain was spread and not stacked up in certain parts. Maybe, just maybe, it's Bridgette who got the upper hand right now, or so she'd like to think.

"Knocking you out? No no no... where's the fun in that?" she sneered while still resting against the wall. "I don't knock my opponents out, darling. I want to hear them scream their submissions. And you... I bet you can sing pretty well, heh..."

As if that was the cue, the redhead would then push herself off the walls, dashing towards Odessa. A direct strike might be a bit risky, even with the girl's leg hurting, so Bridgette decided to maneuver herself a bit, trying to side step her opponent before swinging her arm for a hard clothesline to knock the dark skinned beauty down to the mat. She couldn't move as quick as she wanted to at this stage since her body was pretty exhausted as well, but maybe she didn't need to. Bridgette was thinking that Odessa's legs would probably hinder the girl's movement and delay her reaction, thus giving her the opening she wanted.

"Yaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:33 am

Odessa moved along the wall, keeping her hand on it for support, feeling the somewhat damp skin of her palm making the plastiglass sticky and slippery to the touch. She would try to separate herself a little, dangling herself and her injured leg out there as a lure, hoping that Bridgette, like a fish, would come and bite, and hopefully put herself in a very untenable position.

“I’️m actually quite the accomplished singer, thank you,” Odessa would say with another smug smile. “But you won’️t be getting even one plaintive note out of me, darling. There’️ll only be one submission in this match, and we both know that it will be coming from you…”

Bridgette made her charge then, and Odessa would brace herself, knowing that she would need to time this right. As Bridgette stuck her arm out, obviously aiming for a clothesline, Odessa would do her best to turn it around. She kept her legs planted as she reached out with both arms, trying to grab onto Bridgette’️s wrist and turn her around ninety degrees to slam her face first into the wall of the cage!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:08 am

Bridgette's eyes widened, and it's an understatement to say that she was surprised. It seemed that Odessa had been exaggerating her injuries, and when she came with her arm swung for a clothesline, the girl grabbed her arm and tossed her to the plastic glass wall! It happened so quick, but the redhead managed to twist her legs and pushed Odessa slightly at the last second, causing her side to crash on the wall instead. It didn't make her collision less devastating, though, as the momentum only seemed to speed up things even more. The plastic glass wall trembled as if it's just hit by a bull.

"Gaahh!" she groaned, her body slowly sliding down into a sitting position after the crash. "F-fuck..."

That slam took a lot of her, and Bridgette knew that she just made a grave blunder with her charge. Her body felt stunned, and with Odessa nearby, she didn't need to be a genius to be able to tell that she was screwed. Holding her upper arm that took the most of the impact while she leaned against the wall, the redhead could only brace herself for whatever plan Odessa had for her now.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Odessa would stumble a little bit as Bridgette pushed against her, almost causing Odessa’️s leg to buckle again. She might have been exaggerating her limp, but her leg really was hurting, and she would certainly have to be careful as this match wore on. Regardless, her ploy was a success. Bridgette had been lured in, and, with a quick grab and a careful spin, Odessa caused the plastiglass dome to quake and dealt another serious blow to her opponent, slamming her side-first into the wall.

“Haaaah…there you go…” Odessa would grunt, as she would refocus herself on her sitting opponent, cracking her knuckles as she would reach down and pull Bridgette a little further away from the wall so that she could slip in behind her. Once Odessa had gotten behind her opponent, she would kneel down and wrap her arms around Bridgette’️s neck, trying to put the redhead into a tight sleeper hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 pm

It's all too easy for Odessa to seize the stunned Bridgette and drag her away from the wall, before getting behind her and applied the sleeper. A crash like that might not hurt her as bad if it happened at the early stage of the match. Around this time, though, it could make a big damn difference, just like what happened in this fight.

"Nnngghh...!" Bridgette grunted, her body twitched within Odessa's grasps as her fine hand reached for the girl's arm immediately to try loosening the hold.

Her other arm still felt rather numb, so she couldn't really use that to help her hand prying Odessa's away from her neck. The sleeper wasn't among her favorite holds, because it drained her consciousness and made her unable to feel things around her properly, like the feeling of the ebony amazon's luscious breasts pressing against her almost naked back, for example. It's still turning her on to an extend, as proven by her weak squirming, but it didn't really distract her as much as when she's put in the abdominal stretch earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:06 pm

The fight had actually been going on for quite a while now. It had been like a whirlwind as it happened, but now that Odessa had time to think about it, it had been rather grueling. The whole ring was hot, now, and Odessa felt like her sweat was going to start boiling off her body sometime soon. Perhaps that wouldn’️t actually happen, but that was how it felt to the ebony beauty.

Bridgette struggled, although her struggles were not quite as wild as earlier. The redhead seemed almost numb in Odessa’️s grasp. The white-haired wrestler would take advantage, keeping the sleeper hold on as tight as she could, though Bridgette’️s arm managed to snake its way in there and keep it from becoming particularly potent. Odessa would focus on doing the best that she could, but, sensing an opportunity to try to assert her dominance a little more, she would begin to rise to her feet, hoping Bridgette would have no choice but to go along with her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next