Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Bridgette couldn't really put too much power in her punching because of the position and the effect of the hold itself, but she knew that Odessa wouldn't be able to just brush them off, especially if those blows kept coming one after another. She was right, in a way, since her opponent decided not to keep her too long in the headlock. What the redhead didn't see coming was that the ebony beauty would turn around and toss her. She felt her world was turning around for a bit, followed by a rough landing as her back was slammed onto the mat.

"Agh!"

The redhead panted as she lied sprawled on the canvas, feeling a little dizzy after being locked and tossed around like that. She got it that Odessa was physically strong, but to be able to throw her like that after taking those punches? Impressive.

Granted, she didn't deliver her best blows, but still. Groaning from the pain, Bridgette would try to get up again, rolling herself to all four as a start before she got up slowly, using the nearby glass wall to support herself. She had taken quite a punishment so early in the match, but those weren't enough to stop her. Not by a country mile.

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 am

Odessa was huffing and puffing after the throw, but it had been well worth it. She had gotten to show off to her opponent just how strong she was. Of course, she knew that Bridgette was her equal in that regard, but she was the first to truly give her opponent a demonstration, to start off the match on solid, dominant footing.

“Well…how did you like all of that, darling? Impressed, are you?” Odessa would ask, panting as she moved forward, one hand rubbing her sore belly. “I’️ll work you over in every conceivable way in this glass cage tonight, sweetie. You’️ll be so exhausted you won’️t be able to lift an eyelid.” She stood in front of Bridgette, her hands on her hips as she watched the other woman pulling herself back onto her feet. “Tell me your name again, darling. We never properly introduced ourselves…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 am

Odessa was full of confidence, probably even more now that she managed to floor Bridgette twice in relatively short amount of time. The redhead had to give it to her ebony opponent, though, even if she didn't want to admit it out loud yet. It's also amusing that her the darker skinned fighter just stood around and taunt her instead of taking advantage of an opening. The girl probably thought she could have her way with Bridgette whenever she wished. Well, it's about time she proved her wrong, wasn't it?

"Hmmph..." the redhead scoffed as she pushed herself off the glass wall. "Name's Bridgette, remember that well because I'll add another defeat to your record, heh."

Once she felt good to start again, assuming Odessa hadn't made her move, Bridgette would start circling the ebony beauty, trying to corner her or make her opponent's back facing the wall. If Odessa didn't really realize it, then the redhead would dash forward, drawing an arm back as if she's going for another punch, only to twist herself at the last second to ram her shoulder hard onto Odessa's front, aiming to send her opponent crashing against the wall behind her!

"Hyaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Odessa didn’️t really consider herself to be wasting an opportunity. She didn’️t want to be overly bold and end up giving her opponent an opening. And she did want to be properly introduced—it was always important to Odessa to know her opponent, to understand the woman she was facing.

“Nice to meet you, Bridgette,” Odessa would say kindly, watching cautiously as her opponent pushed off the wall and began to circle her. “My name, as you might know, is Odessa. It will be a pleasure conquering you tonight, my dear.”

Bridgette charged at her, then, ready to throw another punch. Odessa prepared herself, but, unexpectedly, Bridgette would change to a different tactic, ramming her shoulder into Odessa’️s chest. The ebony beauty groaned as her breasts were compressed by the move, and she stumbled backwards towards the plastic-glass wall. But she would not allow herself to be caught there. She would push off of it, trying to hurry around Bridgette and avoid being caught against that side of their arena, before throwing out a boot towards the redhead’️s midsection for a hard kick!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 pm

The shoulder barge was successful, but Odessa bounced back straight away from the wall and went for an offense of her own instead. That was kinda expected, although Bridgette's reaction to the kick was a bit late. She did manage to cross her arms to protect her midsection, albeit a bit sloppy. The impact of the kick still sent her stumbling backwards, though.

"Hnngh... that was close..." she grinned.

Brushing away her slightly sore arms, Bridgette decided not to let herself being pushed around by Odessa and charge forward immediately. This time, however, she would went low, sliding herself with her legs swung at one of her opponent's own. Her aim was to scissor the leg of Odessa and bring her down with a maliciously modified soccer style tackle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

Odessa’️s kick was not able to hit Bridgette just the way she wanted it to. Bridgette managed to bring her arms down to block Odessa’️s kick before it could hit her midsection, though the force of the strike was still enough to knock the red-haired wrestler back and make her groan. Odessa intended to build on that until she was dominating Bridgette once again.

Odessa was ready for Bridgette to come at her, but she was not prepared for Bridgette to go as low as she did. Odessa would reach for her opponent, but would fail to find her, and, as a consequence, she would fall victim to the soccer-style tackle that saw Bridgette gain control of one of Odessa’️s legs, yanking on it in the scissor hold and bring the ebony beauty crashing down to the canvas, breasts first. “Guaaahhh!” Odessa yelped as she slammed into the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:33 am

"Yeah, take that!" Bridgette yelled as she brought down Odessa's tall figure to the mat on her front.

Like the saying went, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. She surely hoped that was the case here. With her legs still scissoring Odessa's, the redhead now felt that she could start working on one of her opponent's limbs. She loosened her legs a bit so she could yank the ebony amazon's further towards her, before locking those dark skinned leg with a kneebar. It's a simple hold, but Bridgette would squeeze on Odessa's leg hard, aiming to cripple her opponent for a short while at the very least!

"I think crawling around suits you better, darling!" laughed the redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Odessa was brought down to the mat and, immediately, her beautiful opponent would go to work on her leg, pulling it a little closer, adjusting their positions relative to each other, and then locking Odessa into a painful, draining kneebar. Her chocolate leg was captured between Bridgette’️s vanilla limbs, and was squeezed rather painfully by the redheaded wrestler.

“Nnnnrrgh…” Odessa would groan, as her opponent worked her over, keeping her immobile and trying to render Odessa’️s leg useless for the near future. If this kept up for too much longer, she would be successful in that endeavor. “You are really feisty, aren’️t you?” Odessa would growl, as she would reach forward with both arms to grab at Bridgette’️s legs, trying to pry them apart to free her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 am

"You've seen nothing yet, heh," Bridgette sneered while she tried to keep Odessa's leg locked for a bit longer despite her opponent's attempt to pry her legs apart.

Eventually, she decided that the ebony beauty's hands were annoying enough and let go of Odessa's legs. That should be painful enough for the next few minutes or so. Bridgette rolled away and got up to her feet, so she could look down on her opponent with a smug expression. It's always felt nice to tower over her downed foe for a bit. She wasn't about to give Odessa too much break, though. Unlike the ebony amazon, Bridgette believed in weakening her opponent as much as she could within the shortest amount of time possible.

She raised her leg, and would attempt to stomp on the thigh of Odessa, the one which leg she worked on earlier. The redhead thought that a few more stomps to that part should really do the job of wrecking her opponent's leg temporarily.

"Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:12 am

Odessa didn’️t manage to pry Bridgette’️s legs away from her own aching limb, though she did manage to annoy the redhead enough that she would finally break the hold of her own accord. It had only lasted a minute, perhaps even less, but Odessa’️s leg was already throbbing, and she felt as if she would barely be able to move it. That feeling would recede, given time, but for a few minutes it would be difficult to do anything with the wounded limb.

Bridgette would make it even more difficult, as she began to stomp on Odessa’️s leg, over and over again, making Odessa cry out in clear pain as her thigh felt as if it were on fire, so painful was Bridgette’️s rather brutal assault.

“Ghhrhrh…how barbaric…” Odessa would groan. As Bridgette’️s foot came down again, Odessa would reach upwards and grab at it, trying to twist it and throw Bridgette over to the side to try to force the red-haired wrestler to keep her distance for at least a few seconds. Odessa needed time to recover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next