Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 am

It seemed that Odessa finally put everything she had behind those strong arms of her now. Bridgette could feel it, the immense pressure in her opponent's pushing that she had to try containing, almost like holding a falling boulder. The redhead grinned. This was what a test of strength should be. She's not going to have it another way, and she's going to try overwhelming Odessa even if it didn't seem possible at the moment.

"Hrrgg... it seems we're both evenly matched at this..." she admitted. "I'll give you that at least, heh..."

Once she realized that there's no way she could make the ebony beauty bulge, then Bridgette would attemp to push herself away from Odessa. She's not going for any trick, just wanted a moment of respite after that intense lockup. It's rather draining, but Odessa would be wrong if she thought that Bridgette would be tired out just after that. No, she just started. How could she miss the main course after such a delicious appetizer?

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Odessa had always been a fan of the test of strength, herself, though she had become somewhat disillusioned with it during her wrestling career. All too often, a wonderful, exhausting test of strength was ruined when someone stooped to a cheap trick, usually involving trying to quickly transition into a headlock or trip their opponent, or maybe even involving a kick to the stomach or crotch. Odessa had never been one for those tricks, and, evidently, neither was her opponent. They kept pushing until both were sweating profusely, arms a little shaky, beginning to become completely exhausted. Only when the contest had been confirmed to be a stalemate did they break apart, with Odessa allowing her opponent to back away.

“I’️m impressed,” the ebony beauty would say, wiping her brow with the back of her hand as she panted lightly. “You’️re stronger than I might have thought, darling. It looks like I’️ll be relying on my brains to outthink yours in order to win this match…” She would shake out her arms, the limbs feeling almost like noodles after that test of strength, keeping an eye on her foe as she did.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 am

"Hah," Bridgette sneered at what Odessa said about using her brain. "Well, I agree that fighting isn't all about muscles..."

The redhead was more about brawn than brain herself, though, so she could see herself getting outwitted by the ebony amazon if Odessa was smarter than her. However, Bridgette did believe that fighting was also about heart as well. She worked hard to train herself, and always give it her all into her fights. More often than not, Bridgette had found herself on the victorious side even if her opponents resorted to some cheap tricks. It's not like she fought cleanly herself anyways, not always.

With her physique slightly drained after that intense lock up, the redhead decided not to jump on Odessa straight away. She shook her arms and massaged them a bit while circling her opponent, her eyes fixed on the ebony beauty's form all the time. Once she felt that she's ready to go again, assuming the other girl hadn't made her move yet, Bridgette would rush forward with her right arm drawn back, aiming to deliver a nice hard straight to Odessa's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 am

Odessa nodded, noting that her opponent wasn’️t exactly arguing her statement that she would conquer using her brain. Maybe the redhead didn’️t think too highly of her own intelligence. Often, one had to watch out for those types. Regardless, Odessa was going to be careful with this cute, feisty opponent of hers.

The two women both shook out their arms after the test of strength, keeping their eyes on each other, slowly circling. It wasn’️t going to be too long an intermission, however, and Odessa was ready to go after her opponent again. She would rush forward, cock her right arm back, and then launch her fist forwards, trying to slam a hard punch right into Bridgette’️s face. At the same time, however, her opponent, evidently with much the same idea, threw a punch that slammed into Odessa’️s cheek and snapped her head to the side.

Odessa would groan, but would then draw her left arm back, before sending a hard hook into Bridgette’️s stomach.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:35 am

The punch connected successfully with Odessa's cheek, Bridgette could feel it through her plastic gauntlet. She smirked, although that wouldn't be the end of her offense. Unfortunately, her opponent recovered fairly quickly and throw a counter punch to her belly first before she could follow up.

"Guaghh...!" the redhead doubled over slightly. "Ooggh... good one...!" she smirked wider, as if the pain just made her became even more excited.

Her trained abs was able to absorb some of the damage, with the help of adrenaline rush as well. One punch wouldn't be enough to stop Bridgette, and Odessa was going to learn that the hard way. She would attempt to deliver a close range punch to the ebony fighter's belly with her left, before following it up with an elbow from her right to Odessa's shoulder. The redhead probably wouldn't be able to hit as hard as she wanted due to her own weakened state, but she thought those two strikes would be sufficient to bring her opponent down to one knee.

"Give me more!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:42 am

Odessa’️s first punch merely grazed Bridgette’️s cheek as the redhead’️s punch landed on her cheek powerfully, but her second punch slammed hard into her opponent’️s belly, partially doubling her over and eliciting an excited, almost ridiculous exclamation from the red-haired beauty. “Thank you, dear,” Odessa would reply to her opponent’️s compliment.

Bridgette struck back almost immediately, using her lower position to deliver a painful shot to Odessa’️s gut, following it up with an elbow slamming into her shoulder. The punch to her stomach forced Odessa back and to double over, but she didn’️t break, and she wouldn’️t go down on one knee. She would give her opponent exactly what she wanted.

“Have…all you want, darling!” Odessa would growl, as she would rise up like a phoenix from her doubled-over position, trying to land a devastating uppercut to Bridgette’️s chin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 am

Bridgette grunted as Odessa's uppercut sent her flying for a bit and landed on her back with a thud. She growled and wriggled around on the mat, holding her chin as the punch left her dazed for a bit. Having experienced her opponent's strength during the lockup, the redhead had to say she's even more impressed now that she had a taste of the ebony beauty's powerful strike. It sent a jolt of excitement through her body. This was going to be so much fun.

Rolling over to her side and to her hands and knees, Bridgette would attempt to get up as quick as she could once her dazed state subsided. Her opponent might not give her too much time to recover after all, so she'd need to avoid staying down for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm

After a brief exchange of blows, Odessa was able to put her red-haired opponent flat on her back. The ebony beauty smiled, took a deep breath, and put her hands on her hips. “Well…it looks like you still have a lot to learn,” she would tease her downed opponent, looking down at her then up at the glass dome which surrounded them, and the audience who seemed to be almost like ghosts, floating distantly outside of the gradually heating dome.

Odessa would turn her eyes back to her opponent and was impressed to see that Bridgette was already getting back up to her feet. The woman hit hard, and she could take a punch, too. Odessa was pretty sure that this was going to be a lot of fun. “Ready for some more?” she would ask, before stalking forward, ready to strike again. Once Bridgette was back on her feet, Odessa would throw another punch, this one a right hook aimed at the other woman’️s cheek. Then, she would leap forward, trying to wrap an arm around her foe’️s head to lock her into a tight headlock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm

"Hmmph, don't get cocky just yet..." Bridgette smirked dryly at Odessa's taunting, the back of her hand rubbed her chin as she stood up.

The redhead decided to wait for her opponent's move, which came in soon enough after she steadied herself. Another punch. Bridgette swung her arm to block the strike. Being a fist user herself, defending punches came off as natural for her now. Odessa's movement didn't stop there, though. The ebony beauty quickly shifted herself before whipping her other arm, catching Bridgette off guard as she didn't really expect the combination.

"Gaghh...!" the redhead groaned as she was caught by the headlock, her face pulled towards Odessa's breasts. "Damn it!"

She quickly squirmed around, trying to loosen the hold before it could be locked fully. It seemed that she was still feeling the impact of the powerful uppercut from earlier a little bit, which caused her reaction to be rather late. Not one to give up so quickly, however, Bridgette would swing her fist again, trying to deliver a few blows to Odessa's belly to force the girl into releasing her before it's too late.

"Hnnngh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Odessa’️s punch was blocked by her opponent, who Odessa judged to be a fairly experienced fistfighter. It was unusual to find such a cute woman who was also so proficient with her fists. Odessa enjoyed a good fistfight, herself, but she was well versed in many different wrestling styles, and would demonstrate that proficiency now as she wrapped her arm around Bridgette’️s head and squeezed her tightly, pressing the redhead’️s pale face up against her chocolate breast.

She was almost immediately rewarded for these efforts by a series of hammering punches right to her stomach, with shot after shot bouncing into her tight ebony abs, eliciting grunts and groans of pain from the British warrior. She would eventually realize that this position could not be held for too long, and would grab onto Bridgette’️s shoulder with her left hand before she would spin suddenly to her left side, trying to twist Bridgette around and use her hold on the girl’️s head to toss her down onto the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next