Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 12 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:28 am

Odessa was almost out of it. She was completely exhausted, and she would have had a hard time standing even if she wasn't completely derived of all oxygen by Karina's long, sustained, suffocating facesit pin. The ebony beauty knew this was going to be her last chance to escape, seeing as how she had exhausted all other options. Her tongue snaked out and slid wetly across Karina's tight asshole.

Immediately, the blue-haired Beast abandoned her inescapable hold and hopped up onto her feet, putting some space between herself and Odessa and expressing her confusion at the sudden intrusion of Odessa's tongue into so private a place.

"Heh heh heh," Odessa would chuckle, as she would turn herself over onto her hands and knees. Then, very slowly, with a massive exercise of will and a loud groan of exertion, she would rise up onto her feet, her legs wobbling as she did. Despite her weakness, she was grinning. "If you want to sexfight, darling, you're going to have to be ready for every single part of your body to be open for attack..." she would say.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:12 pm

It was a unexpected assault from the woman that forced her from her winning position, it left Karina a bit irritated because she was so close to victory but was taken away from her thanks to the aid of such a cheap yet effective tactic. " I'll just make sure you can't do that again.. " She would answer back, trying to catch her breath within this heated confinement they were locked in. Despite being quite exhausted from the conditions, she knew two things were giving her the edge over the woman at the moment. The first one was that she had used the woman's face as a seat, and had taken the time to lower her fatigue for if something like this would happen. The second was that Odessa would probably need to catch her breath and strength now after that long smother, Karina had to make her move then and there.

She launched herself forward while the woman was still speaking, trying to use that as a surprise attack and would jump off her feet, deciding to use her entire body as a battering ram and would seek to spear Odessa right in the gut to force her back down to the moist mats, looking to drive all the air out of the woman's lungs once more and gain the top position over her before she had a chance to recover.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:23 am

Karina was irritated. It was adorable, and Odessa could not help but grin from ear to ear as she looked at her opponent's red, sweat-drenched face right now. The ebony beauty chuckled at Karina's insistence that she would not let Odessa do that again. It was hardly preposterous—Karina likely could force Odessa not to do that again, and even, maybe, force Odessa to submit—but Odessa wanted to radiate confidence, even when she was at a disadvantage.

Unfortunately, when Karina interrupted Odessa's taunting and speared into her, Odessa would lose some of that composure. She gave a very undignified squawk as she was tackled down onto the wet mats, the air being forced from her lungs as she would lie deflated underneath her blue-haired foe. She knew she had to try to do something to stop Karina. Desperately, Odessa would sling an arm around Karina's head, trying to tighten it as much as her aching body would allow, hoping a side headlock might at least slow the Beast down...
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 am

Karina was not happy with the way Odessa had managed to get away from her, but it was a legit action when it came to wanting to win a match. You had to pull out all the stops if you wanted victory, and that, despite Karina never having experienced such a thing, was something she had to endure the next time she would have Odessa at her mercy. With her target deadlocked within her eyes, in front of her and being relatively easy prey at this range and the fatigue she would have after that smother, she knew that it was going to be a guaranteed hit!

Things went exactly as she planned, bringing the chocolate hot woman to her back once more but that was as far as it could get. She couldn't straddle her opponent in time, an arm managing to come around her head and pull her right into a side headlock, forcing Karina to remain laying on top of her. A dissatisfied groan escaped Karina, who would bring her left arm up to grasp that arm around her head, pulling hard upin it as she tried to use her strength to overcome it, though that arm was constricting around her hair, which was not as slippery as the rest of her body, making it difficult for the beast to conquer herself out of this hold easily.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 am

The match continued to drag on, and the two women seemed to remain almost perfectly deadlocked. They were both on the brink of exhaustion, and now, the match had taken on a distinct sexual bent. That was Odessa's doing, of course, but it seemed that Karina was getting into it, slowly but surely. Now, Karina managed to spear Odessa to the mat and come down on top of her, but to balance out that advantage, the ebony beauty managed to capture her opponent in a side headlock.

Odessa would attempt to keep that headlock locked on, tightening her arm as much as she could in response to Karina's attempts to pry it away. She didn't intend to give it up. Then she'd be just as helpless underneath Karina as she had been before.

"Rrrr...you just...surrender when you feel like it, okay, dear?" Odessa would say, though she was not exactly in a position to demand a surrender. Her opponent was on top of her, after all, and would slowly be able to open up the headlock the more she worked at it. Odessa knew she'd need to change up her strategy...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:50 am

Karina had the top position on Odessa but it was not leading her towards the victory she found so close to her grasp. Her hands would grip the slippery mats, her body grinding lightly upon Odessa's while her legs tried to find a way to stand, though it was impossible in this angle and the moist mats that did not allow her to gain a solid footing. She heard the woman, feeling like she was being taunted as she was held in a rather close and snuggle position on top of the woman, her breasts pressing hard against Odessa's lively pair while her abs would be kissing Odessa's repeatedly with the way Karina was breathing in and out for air.

She knew she was in a bad spot now, only being able to endure the hold for as long Odessa wanted to keep it since she had no leverage in the hold, and she could not grasp onto anything solid because of the moistness, the heat only making it worse for Karina and overheating the Beast's body once more, the close contact between it and her opponent's body was starting to get to her again, a bad sign that Karina did not want to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:54 am

Odessa was having trouble keeping the hold locked onto Karina, despite the fact that her opponent was having trouble prying herself free from Odessa's arm. The ebony beauty was on the bottom, after all, and the headlock was only a last-ditch effort to keep herself from being put in quite the terrible predicament. She tried to keep the headlock locked on, but struggled, as Karina began to loosen the hold.

Odessa knew she had to do something. If the hold had to be broken, she knew she couldn't be on the bottom when it happened. She would act quickly, letting go of Karina's head, only to reach up with both hands, trying to grab onto her blue-haired foe's breasts, giving them a squeeze that was both sexual and aggressive.

"Come on...mmmgh...lay down by me for a while, Karina, dear!" Odessa would demand, as she tried to use her hold on Karina's breasts to pull the woman down onto her side.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Karina was too busy trying to figure out how to get ontop of Odessa and get her in the same position as before, the heavy breathing that came from the Beast were keeping her mind busy from thinking about anything else, her reaction coming quite late when odessa had release her and took on two new, roundier targets. She felt those hands upon her orbs, which were given quite the squeeze, forcing a soft moan to escape Karina. Her cheeks flared up brightly again, forced to glare into the woman's eyes when she reared her head abck and away from Odessa's side, though soon her breasts were used to turn her over and off the woman!

" Aaah! " She cried out of frustration when the woman had knocked her off her perch, her side hitting the warm mats and she could only use one hand properly to push against Odessa's arm, those hands really over her warm, sweaty breasts, her nipples sticking out from the sheer pleasure her body had been given this entire match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Odessa managed to turn Karina over by the holds she had on the Beast's ivory breasts. Karina's side hit the mat with a wet slap. The two of them were soaked in steamy droplets and sweat, and the room only seemed to be getting hotter. Odessa's grip on Karina's breasts immediately slipped once she had turned her opponent over. Oh, well. She had other ideas for how to take Karina down.

Wrestling and fighting had failed to determine a winner. Even a little sensual and sexual teasing hadn't given one of them an advantage so far.

"This is...getting tough, isn't it?" Odessa would pant, as she would scoot her body forward, pressing it up against Karina's. "I know you must have next to nothing left...because if I'm this tired..." She grinned, letting her taunt trail off, relying on Karina to fill in the blank. She would lean in and press her mouth against Karina's, wrapping her arms around the Beast in a tight, sweaty, hot bearhug.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Karina was fortunate that the hold on her breasts did not last long, the sweat making it quite hard to get a solid grip on them despite the size it carried. She could feel Odessa pressing up against her, glueing their body together again and Karina found her arms trapped by her sides when Odessa's arms came around her. She was going to protest, but then those lips came upon her own, sealing her words into just simple muffled jibberish. She felt the pressure building around her waist and figured what it was, the woman wanted to finish her off in a bearhug.

This was a move that Karina was very weak against despite it being one of her frequently used moves. Muffled groans of protest would come from Karina, her eyes falling shut as that flustered state settled back in, her strength had already faded a lot and even resting on top of Odessa's face for a while had been anulled when she was locked in that side headlock, things were really looking bad for Karina now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down