Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 7 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Odessa was still smiling as Karina whispered the word “kinky.” The ivory beauty definitely seemed enamored with Odessa’️s ass, as her palm pressed into it, her fingers squeezed it. She eventually gave it a full-on spank, which caused Odessa to yelp softly. “Oooohh…I think we do think alike…you just love my ass, don’️t you? Well, so do I…and pretty soon, I’️ll get a chance to return the favor. I think I’️m going to love playing with your ass, too.” She happily accepted the kiss that Karina gave her.

Odessa wasn’️t expecting to get a chance to become acquainted with Karina’️s ass so soon. When the other wrestler let go of her, Odessa would try to make a move, but she was quickly forced back down as her opponent sat on her chest. Karina would slowly move her ass backwards, and Odessa would squeal, the sound quickly being muffled as her face was buried beneath Karina’️s lovely, sweaty rear end!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Karina didnt need Odessa's approval to plant herself upon the woman's face, the only thing she did want was the co-operation of Odessa's face as it was soon buried between her sweaty, warm butt cheeks. She began to smirk now that she had another good pin on the woman, teasingly rubbing her rear into the woman's face just to give her a more humiliating treatment. " Don't pass out underneath me yet, Des. "

The beast brought her hands down, finding two large targets she could work over! She grasped onto both bare orbs of Odessa and would begin to thoroughly massage into them, licking her own lips as she tried to make the woman moan into her ass.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:56 pm

“Mmmmph,” Odessa replied to Karina’️s taunting, any words she might have been trying to form muffled by her ivory-skinned opponent’️s firm, luscious butt cheeks as they molded around Odessa’️s face, shoving the Briton’️s features deep between them. The ebony beauty would struggle to break free, wiggling her whole body, her naked breasts jiggling tantalizingly in front of Karina.

And, evidently, that was enough to catch the Beast’️s eye, as Odessa would soon feel two warm hands closing around her naked orbs, and, before Odessa could push them away, they began to massage, knead, and squeeze her breasts, eliciting a gasp and a low, murmuring moan from Odessa. Both noises were muffled almost completely by Karina’️s ass as Odessa slowly suffocated beneath her opponent’️s gorgeous posterior.

Odessa wasn’️t giving up so easily. Her hands would reach for Karina’️s hips and grab onto them, trying to pull the woman to one side or the other. Meanwhile, she would kick her legs up and out, trying to slide herself out from underneath the facesit. Odessa was doing whatever she could to escape, but she wondered if any of it would be very effective in dislodging the Beast from her perch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm

" You got nice tits, Des. " She held onto those large orbs, pulling and twisting softly upon them to try and excite Odessa, wanting to weaken the dark tanned woman into submission! She would begin to firmly grind her rear into Odessa's warm face, licking her own lips while she was thoroughly kneading into those breasts as if they were cookie dough.

The hold wasn't going to last long with all this struggling, grumbling loudly as she tried to maintain balance, pressing her hands into Odessa's breasts for support while at the same time pressing her ass harder into Odessa's face, really wanting to bury it between her cheeks but the woman managed to break free with the help of the heat and sweat, Karina cursing softly as she would roll off the woman and tried to get back onto her feet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Odessa’️s face was buried between Karina’️s butt cheeks, her nose and mouth pressed up against the gorgeous blue-haired woman’️s asshole by all of the grinding. The ebony beauty was starting to get woozy from the lack of oxygen, but she kept on struggling, even as her large, smooth ebony breasts were fondled and her nipples squeezed and pulled by her opponent. Finally, though, Odessa managed to escape. Her kicking unbalanced Karina, and she was then able to use her hold on Karina’️s hips to push her off and to the side. Sweaty ebony skin slid across its equally sweaty ivory counterpart as Karina fell off.

Odessa breathed in deeply and turned over onto her knees, looking up and seeing Karina getting to her feet. Odessa could try to do the same, but by the tame she had risen Karina would probably be ready for her. Odessa would surprise her new rival, then. Taking one more deep breath and feeling much refreshed, Odessa would lunge forward into Karina’️s lower legs, trying to take them out from under her and bring the Beast crashing down hard onto the sweat-soaked mats!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Karina was feeling quite confident after subjugating the woman to a intense reverse face sit smother. " Liked my ass? " She asked the woman rather teasingly, getting back onto her stance once she had taken the time to cool herself down, her ass being quite sweaty now after getting quite familiar to Odessa's face, her hands coming up as she was ready to overpower the woman once more and put her in another smother or painful submission hold.

But then Odessa came right at her, surprising the beast and not having the time to cover her legs or even get away from the tackle, grunting as she hit the mats, not having expected such a low dive towards her legs nor a steady, fast assault from Odessa after that long termed smother!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Odessa caught her opponent by surprise, taking the blue-haired beauty back down to the mats on her back with a tackle aimed at her legs. Odessa would then get up onto her knees, looming over Karina, ready to exact a little bit of revenge. Her chest heaved as she panted, still trying to fully recover her breath after that long, sweaty facesit. But she had an opportunity, and she wasn’️t going to give it up.

“I did enjoy your ass, actually,” Odessa would say, complimenting her opponent’️s posterior as she would walk on her knees a few paces forward. Then, she would swing one leg over Karina’️s body to try to straddle her, facing the blue-haired woman’️s feet! “Now, how do you like mine?” Odessa would ask, laughing as she would move her rear end back to cover Karina’️s face, grinding the ebony cheeks down against the lovely features of her opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Karian could not respond to the woman's question since soon enough that ass pressed down upon her warm face, the beast immediately starting to squirm and struggle underneath the woman, her legs kicking furiously against the sweaty mat. Her hands went up to grasp and push as Odessa's ass, trying to push it away from her face!

" Mmmn! " Was Karina's only response, which was mostly muffled now as the woman sought to make Karina acquainted with Odessa's ass now, a turn around that Karina had not expected would happen this soon after she had just abruptly finished her own smother.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Odessa had her revenge for the facesitting she had just endured, and it had come barely ten seconds after that original facesitting which Karina had given her. The two had traded places incredibly quickly, with ivory face now buried in ebony ass rather than the other way around. Odessa would laugh and grind her ass down hard into Karina’️s face, making sure that her opponent’️s face was buried as deep as it could go in between her butt cheeks.

“Mmm…I can feel your hot breath, Karina…it feels so good down there!” Odessa taunted her opponent, as she felt the Beast’️s hands grabbing at her ass, trying to push it off so that she could escape. Odessa knew she couldn’️t stay atop her foe for long, but she wanted to stay on for as long as she could. She would reach forward to grab her opponent’️s tits, squeezing them hard, twisting the nipples as she laughed. “How do you like my ass, Karina? I have to say, your face makes for quite the comfortable seat!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Karina was not allowed to breathe with Odessa's large ass in her face, being forced between those cheeks and only heating things up even more for the Beast. She released muffled groans of protest against the woman when she heard her, though it followed with a moan when her breasts were grasped and her sensitive nipples twisted, keeping Karina tamed for a little bit longer.

" MMmmn! " Was the only way she could reply, but no word came out from Karina like this, her nose brushing between those cheeks as they bore down upon her sweaty face, her body writhing underneath the woman as her face was firmly pinned down, her hands no longer pushing that hard but she tried to recover quickly to fight back!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down