Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 6 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:31 am

Karina didn’️t seem to be ready—let alone willing—to start resisting Odessa. The ebony beauty kept on sexually teasing her opponent, one hand on the Beast’️s crotch, the other on the Beast’️s large tit, her face hovering less than an inch from Karina’️s as she taunted the lighter-skinned woman with the prospect of a kiss.

“Mmmm…you’️re so wet, Kari…I can feel your pussy dripping with anticipation…maybe it’️s about time I slip my fingers inside of it, huh?” Odessa teased, the words falling straight out of her mouth and into Karina’️s, so close were their lips. That flustered Karina. Frustrated her. And she was not about to take it lying down any longer. To Odessa’️s surprise, the blue-haired woman would wrap her arms around Odessa’️s head and pull the ebony beauty into a real, full-on kiss. Odessa would give a funny, surprised noise as she was pulled in, and the noise would rise in pitch a little as Karina displayed unexpected strength, pushing Odessa over and mounting the ebony beauty. Odessa hadn’️t thought that her opponent had regained her strength yet. She would fight hard though, opening her mouth and lashing at Karina’️s lips with her tongue, while her arms would grab onto the Beast’️s shoulders to try to turn the two of them over again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Had Odessa tortured her much longer, the beast would have definitely fallen silent and would allow Odessa to do with Karina as she pleased, but now it was time for Karina to show her what she was made of! She did not like being teased and quite frankly, the urge of pouncing upon Odessa was much higher than any of her other opponents. This woman had everything Karina wanted, packed in out moist beauty and a kind yet competitive attitude, the teasing only making the Beast want her more.

While she was still low on strength, she was driven by the adrenaline and lust that Odessa forced upon her. She parted her lips a bit more so her own tongue could push into Odessa's mouth and start exploring unfamiliar territory that she looked to conquer, really making the kiss much more thoroughly and heated! She was not done though, her hands swiftly grasping the wrists that were within range to try and pin them both down above her head, all the while trying to get those legs in between Odessa's to hook them together and perhaps even force them to spread wide, to allow full contact between the front of her bodies!

Last edited by 131 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Odessa was on bottom now, but that didn’️t mean she couldn’️t fight back against her opponent. She was still fresher than the other woman, having not spent the last five minutes smothered and then molested, and she would try to use that freshness to counter Karina’️s pure adrenaline as she shoved hard into the ivory beauty’️s shoulders. Karina’️s hands would soon find hers, however, and pin them down, leaving Odessa with limited means of escape.

She would not bother trying to escape the kiss. Her tongue thrust forward, meeting Karina’️s, and would tangle with it, writhe against it, as both tried to enter the other’️s mouth. They swapped saliva as they tongue wrestled, and Odessa would purr softly into Karina’️s mouth as the struggle wore on, lashing at Karina’️s tongue repeatedly with her own as she would try to force it back into the Beast’️s mouth.

At the same time, though, Odessa felt Karina’️s legs slipping between hers, stretching them out and pulling them apart, bringing Karina’️s naked body and Odessa’️s scantily-clad one into very close, full-on contact!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 am

The Beast had Odessa right where she wanted her, locked up and spread out, under Karina's mercy! She would press both hands together, soon crossing them so she could pin them with one hand. Once she had her completely secure, she would break the kiss, panting hotly into Odessa's face while a string of saliva still connected them after such a heated kiss. With her free hand, she would gently caress the woman's sweaty cheek, her eyes remaining fixated upon Odessa.

Slowly but surely, her hand would slide down that cheek, to Odessa's neck and down until it would reach the fabric of Odessa's bikini top, grasping a hold on it and decided to try and tear that top right off her! She wanted to expose Odessa's huge chest so she could try her own little sexual tactic against the woman, and show her that the breasts of the beast would dominate hers!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:06 am

Odessa’️s hands remained immobilized by her gorgeous opponent. She thought she might be able to free them when Karina switched from holding each wrist with a hand to holding both with just one, but the Beast was strong, at least as strong as Odessa herself, and she had gravity on her side. She kept Odessa’️s arms from leaving the mat, and at the same time her legs had captured Odessa’️s, preventing them from moving. Odessa’️s limbs were completely under her opponent’️s control, and she was helpless to resist whatever Karina decided to do with her mouth, her free hand, or any other part of her body.

“Mmwuh…” Odessa made a soft noise as their lips parted, their breath once again washing over each other’️s faces, only a thin streamer of saliva connecting her mouth to Karina’️s. Odessa panted, her cheeks slightly red as Karina’️s hand rubbed against one of them, slowly moving down her body until it found her chest. Odessa figured that Karina was after a little revenge, and, indeed, she was. The Beast tore off Odessa’️s top, leaving her naked save for her tiny thong bikini bottoms. Her chest rose and fell somewhat dramatically as she continued to pant, her nipples perking up slightly now that they were exposed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 am

Karina had Odessa right where she wanted her, locked up and ready to receive sensual punishment after everything she had done to the beast! She decided to throw the bikini top away, seeing no use for it and marveled at the sight of the woman's bare breasts, her own hovering just inches underneath it and the beast's nipples gently stroked over the moist skin! " Let's see if I can play your game.. "

She would lower herself, allowing their breasts come in full contact with each other! She let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she relished in the contact between their bare chests before she would use the technique she had seen from an old friend of hers, gently rubbing her chest into Odessa's before making slow figure zero patterns with her chest, trying to make the woman blush and possible even moan her name out!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 am

Odessa’️s eyes would follow her black bikini top as it sailed over her head into the corner of the steamy sauna. She would just smile and shake her head slowly. She didn’️t mind the loss of her bikini top. She wouldn’️t be needing it from here on out, not for the rest of the match—and not for the rest of the night.

Odessa was a little concerned about being completely at her opponent’️s mercy. As much as she enjoyed being touched in this fashion, she was still in a match, and she still had to go for the win. Odessa was not one to simply lie down and lose. No matter how good Karina made her feel—and Odessa was sure her opponent would do quite a number on her—the ebony beauty was going to do her best to fight free of her opponent’️s clutches.

And so, she would bite her lip as Karina went to work, pressing their large, similarly-sized busts against each other, compressing lighter-skinned orbs against darker-skinned orbs, nipples pressing into each other, sending jolts through Odessa’️s body. Karina would then begin to rub her breasts in slow circles around Odessa’️s nipples, and the British wrestler would let out a loud, barely-muffled moan as she felt herself beginning to become aroused from the sustained breast-to-breast contact. “Mnn…Karina…” she purred, as she would stare competitively up into her new rival’️s eyes. “You learn quickly…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 pm

A victorious grin appeared on Karina's lip when she heard that loud moan escape from Odessa, rewarding her for the work she was putting into the grapevine pin, spreading those legs even further so her warm hips would rub and press against Odessa. " Like that.. Huh..? " She asked with a soft growl coming from the beast, leaning low so she could drag her tongue over the side of Odessa's face, tasting the woman as it only got warmer between them.

The temperature was a hassle, but Karina could handle it as long as she was on top, now pressing her breasts full into Odessa's pair to make them mushroom against each other, also giving her a hump with her naked sex to at least try to make Odessa more aroused than she already was. " Plenty more where that came from. " She gave her a teasing grin, her hand lowering down the side of Odessa's body so she could give that curvy ass a good grope!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 pm

“Mmmmmm…” Odessa purred. She did enjoy that contact, even as her arms were restrained and her legs were being stretched outwards almost to their natural limit. The slow circles which Karina made as their breasts rubbed against each other, the gentle grinding of her hips, and the licking of the side of Odessa’️s face all contributed to making the ebony beauty more and more aroused, though she would remain cool and collected, knowing that soon she would get her chance to turn the tables and arouse Karina instead—or, better yet, use Karina as a sexual tool, to get off herself.

The British wrestler would squirm a little underneath Karina as the blue-haired beauty seemed to double her efforts, thrusting her hips a little more powerfully against Odessa’️s so that her naked sex would rub up against Odessa’️s bikini-clad crotch. Karina would then lower her free hand down Odessa’️s side, grabbing onto Odessa’️s ass and giving it a squeeze! “Oh! Heh heh,” Odessa would chirp in reply. “If I knew you were so interested in my rear end, too, Karina, I would have thrown in some reverse facesit smothering a little earlier on in this match…oh, well. I’️ll just have to…make up for it later…” She would wiggle her hips a bit, letting Karina feel Odessa’️s ass move in her grip.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:57 pm

" Kinky.. " She said after the woman was done and gave Karina more access to her ass, gently pressing the palm against the cheek before she would start the knead firmly against it. " We actually think alike now. " She gave Odessa a smirk, like she was planning something while her body sought to grind Odessa's to dust by grinding hard down upon it. She gave Odessa's butt cheek a soft spank before that hand traveled up along Odessa's side and soon resting on the woman's cheek.

She would give Odessa's lips a quick peck before she would show a mean grin on her face. " But I'm up first! " With that, she would release Odessa from all the binds she had the woman in and quickly moved up to straddle the woman's chest, trying to turn around and then move back so she could bring her naked, sweaty ass right upon Odessa's face in an attempt to one up her in the match!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down