by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow Empty Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:01 am

Chocolate Cake Hentai Match

Ring: The ring has been lined with plastic to create a pool as deep as the distance between the canvas and the bottom rope. The pool is filled with chocolate ganache, with a layer of chocolate cake at the bottom of the pool.

Attire: Thong bikinis

Victory: To win, one wrestler must force her opponent to pass out while in a tribbing position.

It was funny, Odessa thought, that the two of them had known each other for so long, but were only now getting the opportunity to step into the ring together and face off with each other in a real match.

Sure, they had fought each other in that hardcore tag match last year, when Odessa and River Styx defeated Isabella's team to become co-top contenders for the league's hardcore title—a position which Odessa soon lost during the subsequent match between herself and her erstwhile partner. But that match had not been a contest between Odessa and Isabella. So many other factors came into play in that fight, from their partners to the stipulations of the fight.

When Odessa and Isabella tangled with each other outside of the ring, they knew exactly how they wanted to go at each other. There was a certain feel to every fight between the two women, and now, at last, they could realize such a fight inside the ring.

Music began to play, and the capacity crowd began to roar, their cheers filling the arena. The cacophony was a welcome sound for Odessa as she walked out into the arena, stopping at the top of the ramp and posing for the cameras and the audience. The sound only got louder once she had made her appearance and the fans got a look at her: Odessa wore a shiny gold thong bikini, the cups of the top barely big enough to cover her nipples and doing very little to hold in those two huge mounds of perky brown flesh, the bottom no wider than an inch across in front and literally nothing but a string in the back. More material was taken up by the two neat little bows into which the golden strings of her thong were tied than by the thin strips of fabric which covered her naughty bits. Odessa completed the look with a glittering gold necklace and a pair of tall gold high heels, which would click-clack on the metal ramp as Odessa walked down to the ring.

She grabbed the ropes and pulled herself up onto the ring apron, but would not step in just yet, sparing herself from having to deal with the chocolate mess—which was a lovely little idea originally suggested by Isabella after the cake incident during their last date—for at least a minute more. She gave a wave to the fans, turning to one side and then the next, but then she would pause and turn around to look back to the top of the ramp, standing on the outside of the ropes as she waited to watch her friend's entrance.

She had to admit, she was excited, and her heart was beating quick. Ripping Isabella apart and fucking her into a blissful orgasm-induced coma in full view of a crowd would be one of the greatest thrills of Odessa's career so far. She glanced down to the referee, who, in her black and white-striped bikini, appeared almost overdressed next to Odessa. The British woman would motion for a microphone, and the official, after a second's fumbling, would hand one over to her.

Odessa pulled it close to her mouth, pressing her lips against it. She moaned into the mic, sending a low, trembling noise reverberating around the arena. "Mmmm...Isabella...thinking about fucking you until you collapse from exhaustion...it's making me so very wet," Odessa would say, her voice dripping with sex, as she purred every single word. "Get out here so that I can tear into you, lover."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:07 am

It had been over a year since Isabella had been inside the ring with Odessa and as far as she was concerned that was a year too long, an opinion she knew Odessa shared for they had spoken about it at length during the aftermath of their last night together. She barely remembered agreeing with the woman that they needed to have a one on one match when they were recovering from a particularly spirited exchange, not really thinking about how to get one booked at the time. Odessa however must have been for it wasn't a week later that she called Isabella up with the date of their match, mentioning only at the end of the call that it was going to involve a lot of chocolate.

Watching on a monitor backstage while Odessa made her grand entrance into the arena, nibbling on her bottom lip all the while with a lock of her hair getting wrapped around her index finger, Isabella couldn't believe how far her suggestion had been taken. "All I told her was I wondered what it would be like to be drenched in chocolate...." She said in utter disbelief, the woman only now starting to realize this was real, that in a few minutes she would be throwing down with Odessa in a pool of chocolate madness.

Her lips were curled up into a predatory grin just imagining all the possibilities, Isabella losing herself in her thoughts for several moments until a stage hand tapped on her shoulder, telling her it was her turn to go out. Not that she needed the reminder, Odessa then called out to her from the ring in such an over the top manner that it could only be her, and while she rolled her eyes at it Isabella couldn't help but laugh.

"Well best not keep her waiting, she's annoyingly persistent when she wants to be." Isabella said as she stepped over to the entrance, picking up a mic from a table along the way. She cast aside her black robe before walking through the curtains, stepping out to the roar of the crowd and the heat of the lights which converged upon her. Not that she blamed them, Isabella was practically naked in a string bikini that she was amazed didn't just snap apart whenever she moved, its deep purple color and silver edges a lovely contrast with her milky skin and snow white hair. She stood there for all the world to see, hands on her hips and a broad smirk on her lips, her eyes fixed on Odessa as she began a slow march down to the ring.

"You are so impatient Odessa, not to mention a bit presumptuous don't you think? Just because you're being served up to me on a silver platter doesn't mean you can issue orders to me without repercussions." She tossed the microphone to the floor before Odessa could give any sort of reply, wanting to make sure the crowd didn't begin thinking she was starting to soften up or anything. The last thing Isabella needed was to get a reputation of being a cheerful, friendly flirt like just about every other woman on the roster.

She circled around to the side opposite from where Odessa was perched, only taking her eyes off of the woman long enough to climb up onto the ring edge where she paused to take in the pool of desert laid out before her. Draping her left leg over the top rope Isabella took a seat, the rope pressing not unpleasantly up between her legs as she balanced upon the rope for a short time before hopping down into the pool itself. The first thing that struck her as her feet sunk into the chocolate sauce down to the cake below was how...warm it all was. The lights were keeping the concoction at the perfect temperature, the warmth sending a tingling sensation up through Isabella's legs and into her body, the woman shuddering for a moment before looking over to Odessa once more. "Well are you just going to sit up there all night or are you going to get dirty princess?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:07 am

Odessa eagerly watched as Isabella made her appearance at the top of the ramp, wearing a purple and silver thong bikini ensemble which would definitely allow her to compete with Odessa in the skin department. Odessa ran one hand down along her side, feeling all of her own bare skin, interrupted only by a tiny strip of golden string running high along her hip. A simple pass of two fingers over it was enough to push it down slightly. Odessa smirked, knowing that her bikini would not last long in a fight. But she would make sure to tear Isabella's off as soon as she possibly could after the fight began.

Or maybe even earlier.

Isabella waltzed out with a microphone of her own, but she only held onto it for long enough to rebuke Odessa for her presumptuousness. Isabella then dropped her microphone on the ramp, and it hit with a loud screech, which might have been painful for the audience were the arena's sound technicians not as quick-fingered as they were. It barely made any noise at all before the sound was canceled, and now, as Isabella made her way down to the ring, Odessa did not have to worry about her darling friend trying to rebutt anything else she said. Odessa, after all, was the only one with a microphone. "Mmmm, try a golden platter, love. I see you didn't even try to match the appeal of my attire. I suppose I'll have to kick off my heels and remove my necklace before the fight."

She took the opportunity to do that while Isabella was walking down and around the ring. Then, once that was done and she was dressed in no more than her friend was, she would press her lips into the microphone again. "I hope this cake is enough for you, Isabella, darling. All of you should have seen the way she eats. Of course, if that cake isn't enough...then I may have just a little bit more for you." She accentuated the suggestive reference with a quick brush of hand over rear end, just as Isabella stepped into the ring and started trying to taunt her again. Odessa just smiled, tossed the microphone back to the referee, and stepped in between the ropes, strutting over to Isabella to meet her in the center of the ring. The chocolate was warm, and with each step she took it felt as though more clung to her feet and ankles.

"If you want me to be dirty, darling, all you have to do is ask," Odessa would say as she approached Isabella. As soon as she was within range, she would shoot a hand forward, grabbing one side of Isabella's top to try to pull it to the side and let a breast fall out. "Oops," Odessa would intone, with absolutely no sincerity, before she grabbed the boob in her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Mine."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes, something she had realized she did an awful lot when it came to dealing with Odessa, as the woman just kept going after she had dropped her microphone. It irked her a little but Isabella knew that was the point and wouldn't reward Odessa with any hint of that annoyance, instead she would just file that feeling away to take it out on the woman during the match itself. Not that she needed any further motivation going into this, yes Odessa had been an admittedly thrilling time in bed but the woman knew exactly how to press Isabella's buttons, even more so now after the time they had been spending together.

Besides why would anyone in their right mind wear a gold necklace and high heels out to a ring? Even if one was just going out to cut a promo heels and jewelry were nothing more than signs asking someone to come down, knock you on your ass, and take home a nice bonus in the form of that jewelry.

Pushing those thoughts out of her head once she had stepped into the ring Isabella crossed her arms just beneath her chest, pushing them up ever so slightly, and watched with a hard look to her eyes while Odessa hopped down from the ropes to join her in the center of the ring. "Whether I want it or not I doubt either of us will be leaving her clean. Or did you miss the cake we're standing in? I know you had a hand...." Isabella abruptly cut off in mid sentence when Odessa bared her tit and latched onto it, her gaze dropping down to her chest before switching right back to the woman's grinning face.

"You little...." Her voice trailed off again, but this time it was because Isabella reached out and wrapped her powerful arms around the back of Odessa, yanking her in for a breast to breast bear hug that would trap Odessa's arm between them. "You are MINE Odessa, don't forget that for a moment." She stated matter of factly, as if her ownership of the other woman was an irrefutable fact.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:21 am

Odessa loved tweaking Isabella. As dignified as her fellow white-haired woman usually was, Odessa was proud of the fact that she was one of the only women out there who knew just how to push the self-proclaimed Northern Queen's buttons. Isabella never seemed to try to play the same teasing game with Odessa, which the British woman imagined was because her friend tried very hard to cultivate a cold, distant, serene image with these fans. Odessa preferred a more playful, coquettish, accessible persona, which matched her real personality fairly closely.

As she grabbed Isabella's breast and gave it a squeeze, she chuckled at the shocked look on her friend's face. "Did I have something to do with this? Well, if you didn't, then I must have, yes? It would be far too unlikely a coincidence. But the idea was yours, Isabella—or don't you remember muttering about chocolate cake in the wee hours of the morning when last we saw each other? I decided to make your wish come true, like a fairy godmother, just for you, Isabella, darling."

Isabella, clearly a little flustered by what Odessa was doing to her, made a sudden move, wrapping both arms around Odessa's back and pulling her close, squeezing Odessa to her body and trapping the Briton's dark arm between them! Odessa made a soft "oof" sound as she was pulled in, but kept herself composed, wrapping her free arm around Isabella, not to hug her back, but lower, sliding it down to grab onto one of Isabella's bare white butt cheeks, giving it a rough squeeze and a jiggle.

"Mmmm, oh, I will never forget that, Isabella. How can I forget something that you have never even remotely managed to prove?" she would taunt, grinning at Isabella as their noses rubbed together, so close were they. Odessa closed in even more, sliding her cheek against Isabella's so that she could whisper in her friend's ear. "This is going to be so much fun, Isabella...finally, we have each other all alone in the ring, and we are going to see one of us fucked into submission. Isn't your heart beating as fast as mine is?" With her trapped arm, she would give Isabella's tit another squeeze. "Mmm...oh, it is. I can tell, even if you try to hide it, love!"

The referee, in her black and white bikini, carefully made her way into the ring, trying not to splash any chocolate above her knees. Seeing the two wrestlers already locked up together, she would clear her throat and then try to push her way in between them, hoping to separate them so that the bell could be rung and the match could begin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 am

"I recall..." She began to reply through gritted teeth, Odessa ensnared in her powerful arms with their breasts crushed not uncomfortably between their bodies. "Mentioning wanting another slice of cake...this is a bit overboard don't ya think?" She said with a tilt of her head and a look of disbelief in her eyes, the white haired American glancing left and right at the sea of warm chocolate sauce and islands of cake all around them as she spoke. Thinking back Isabella realized she should have kept a better eye on Odessa, especially after their last little foray out involving the cake in question. As much as the woman had talked about wanting to get her into the ring one on one, and perhaps she had encouraged that thinking at one time or another, Isabella should have known Odessa would do everything in her power to ensure this match happened quickly.

The feel of Odessa's nose upon her own brought her back to staring into the woman's eyes, holding the other woman's gaze with a slowly widening smirk on her lips. "Talk all the shit you want Odessa, we both know I'm coming out on top in this." The referee then summoned up her bravery and wedged an arm between them, just as they were getting to the fun part with Odessa gripping her ass.

Isabella shot her a look but then smiled, releasing Odessa though not before giving her ass a quick grab in return. She took a few steps back at the ref's behest, eyes never leaving Odessa cause she quite frankly didn't trust her not to do something sneaky, just as Odessa shouldn't trust her if she knew her at all. "Yes yes I'm ready ref, can we get started already? I've got a brit to fuck."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 am

Isabella was playing coy about the cake. Of course she was. Odessa knew that her friend would not admit the full scope of her responsibility for putting this idea in Odessa's mind. Very little of this was Odessa's—she was, if anything, a mere middleman between her dear fellow white-haired warrior and the AFW match coordinators. It had been about three in the morning, the last time the two of them had been together, and the two of them, having exhausted each other during the first half of what had been a ten-hour fuck session, were engaging in some playful, loving pillow talk, showering each other with praise and admiration, each calling the other a goddess, a vision of beauty, a being of pure perfection come to Earth. They hugged each other closely, not with the intent to dominate, but merely to remain in contact, flesh on flesh and for nearly half an hour they shared that quiet, intimate moment during which they could share all the wonderful things that they thought of each other that their pride normally would not allow them to say so plainly.

Odessa remembered Isabella whispering in her ear, bemoaning the fact that they had no chocolate cake to feed to each other after working up such an appetite. Odessa concurred, and spoke of how thrilling it had been for her to eat the cake off of Isabella, to trace the curvature of each of the two perfectly-sculpted breasts with her tongue, feel that soft flesh, and enjoy the sweet taste of the confection. Isabella had expressed her desire to return the favor someday, and Odessa tickled her chin affectionately. Isabella cooed and groped Odessa's ass, before leaning in and whispering: "And I may just have an idea for a match..."

A minute later, Odessa squeezed one of Isabella's tits hard, and Isabella slapped her ass in retaliation. And the two threw themselves together like jungle cats, rolling up and over each other, pressing each other up against the headboard, then flinging themselves onto the floor to continue the sex war which would have no decisive winner...

That was almost exactly how it had gone. When Isabella tried to deny her role in the match's creation, Odessa simply smiled.

But she would respond to the trash talk. "Oh, you're coming out on top, are you, then?" Odessa would repeat, with a hearty laugh at the ludicrous thought. "I remember the last time you told me that. It was about an hour, give or take, after you proposed this match...and then, not five minutes later, if I recall, it was..." She paused, closed her eyes, and scrunched up her face. Then, suddenly, her head jerked up, and she made a face of pure, orgasmic delight as she moaned in a voice that was not exactly her own. "'Ooooooh, Odessa, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Mmmnnnnnn, harder! Harder, Odessa, harder! Fuck me!" Odessa's American accent was actually quite spot-on, though she did not capture the quintessential essence of Isabella's voice. So's the pity.

The referee, blushing profusely, separated them, and Odessa, after giving Isabella's ass a teasing spank, would acquiesce, taking a step back, but keeping her eyes on Isabella, never blinking, ever smiling. "I'm ready, as well. Now let's hurry up and ring the bell, then. I have a Yankee ass to renew my claim to." She raised an eyebrow at Isabella. "Just to be perfectly clear, darling, we do both know who owns who and who will emerge victorious tonight. I have seen deep inside your soul, and your soul wants to give itself to me, to make your whole person mine forever. We've both felt it while we were in bed together, Isabella, and I won't hold anything back tonight in pursuit of what is mine."

The bell rang.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:59 am

Isabella had allowed Odessa a lot more room when it came to the woman's dealings with her than she had anyone else besides Rosaria, and even then her best friend had never thought to say even half of what Odessa had to her so she couldn't say she allowed even her the same liberties. It was her own fault though, she had been in a particularly generous mood the evening of their surprise foray out and had allowed the woman to grow...closer than she had initially thought to become and things had been said she regretted, especially those said in the twilight hours when they had left the restaurant. It was bad enough that Odessa brought some of those words shared up in casual conversation between them, but now she was speaking them aloud here in the ring where at least the front row could hear and Isabella's eyes could not have grown any wider in that moment.

"Okay one half of that is completely in your imagination and two that is the worst impression of me I've ever heard!" She exclaimed, barely keeping her temper under enough control that she didn't outright shout and let even more rows hear them. She didn't say anything else though she did open her mouth as if she was about to, but then the bell rang and Isabella somehow managed to sprint across the ring at a full charge despite the chocolate cake her feet sank into with every step. She would barrel into Odessa and wrap her arms around the woman's waist, not stopping as she would lift Odessa off her feet and toss her up and over to land behind Isabella who wouldn't stop until she reached the ropes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:55 am

Odessa was disappointed to hear that Isabella hadn't enjoyed her impression. More than that, Odessa would have been hurt to hear that Isabella regretted saying some of the things she did to Odessa that night. Imitating Isabella's moans, Odessa was sure, was par for the course when it came to the two of them and the way they interacted. Isabella knew that Odessa was a tease, and Odessa loved teasing Isabella probably more than any other woman on the AFW roster. But even then, Odessa would never have revealed any of those praising words that Isabella cooed in her ear while they were cuddling. The things that they said to each other in such an intimate embrace—the emotions that they had lain bare for each other—were not to be heard by anyone else, ever.

"My imagination? Certainly I could imagine much wilder things than you screaming in ecstasy underneath me, darling. Or won't we be seeing just that in a few minutes?" Odessa would reply with a little laugh. She could sense Isabella getting tense, and, while Odessa certainly would not be doing anything less than her best to destroy Isabella in this fight, she wanted to keep this match as friendly as it possibly could be.

"Well, Isabella, I just have one thing to say to you now..." Odessa began, in the final moments before the bell rang. But, rather than speaking the words out loud, she would cup her hands around her mouth, so that only Isabella could understand the words which Odessa's lips spoke silently.

"I love you."

The bell rang, and Odessa could barely give her friend a wink before Isabella charged at her, grabbed her, and tossed her callously over her shoulder! How rude! Odessa, thankfully, had a good sense of balance. She twisted around in the air and landed with a splat on her knees in the cake, little crumbs and bits of goo flying in every direction, coating her entire lower legs and even a good portion of her ass. It was certainly jarring, but the cake was a foot deep, but a fall from six feet up into something so squishy and yielding luckily didn't hurt Odessa's legs much at all. Odessa, having landed on her knees, was able to take off like a runner, losing little time as she followed Isabella to the ropes! As soon as the other woman reached them and turned around, Odessa would try to leap on top of her, splashing into Isabella with her breasts coming down around the other wrestler's face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 am

Isabella knew exactly what the Brit had mouthed to her just before the bell rang out, not needing to hear Odessa to understand what she had been trying to tell her. It certainly wasn't what she had been expecting out of the woman's lips, especially not right before their first official singles match against one another, but there would be time to think more on those words after she had conquered Odessa in the ring. She needed to focus on winning this match first and foremost, everything else would have to wait as Odessa was one of the few she respected enough to take seriously right from the beginning.

With those words pushed to the far reaches of her mind Isabella charged across the ring and told Odessa in her own way that they could talk after the match. She flipped the woman right over her shoulder and kept chugging along through the chocolate until she reached the ropes, turning at the last second as every wrestler could to hit the ropes with her back.

Only instead of rebounding off of them she was shocked to meet Odessa as the woman slammed into her, Isabella's breasts somehow staying within her bikini top as they were squashed between the two hard bodies of the women, not that she was aware of anything but the giant mounds getting slammed into her face. The ropes behind her were stretched to their limit but only bounced back a few inches with the weight of both women pressing against them. Isabella now sitting on the middle rope while her hands went to the first targets they could find, fingers digging into Odessa's breasts, squeezing as she pulled them apart to catch a breath.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next