Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 15 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:59 am

Odessa started to recover her energy. It was barely any energy at all—if she usually ran on the biological equivalent of a six-cylinder engine, right now she was puttering along with half a potato battery. But it was something. She slowly tried lifting her limbs, and found she was able to do so. She wasn't done yet. She wasn't done yet...

Odessa did realize, of course, that this was the last bit of energy she would muster from her fatigued frame. It was all or nothing now. She had to beat Karina now or else she wouldn't beat her at all.

Slowly, Odessa turned herself over onto her front, and began to crawl. It was slow going. She needed almost a full minute to cover the five feet between herself and Karina. How could she possibly hope to win this with so little energy left? She had to try, though. She could sense how close Karina was to completely shutting down, too. She just needed one more push. Once Odessa was next to her opponent, she would make her final move.

"Hnnngh!" Odessa would groan, throwing herself down. One arm would go under Karina's legs, then try to lift them up, putting her into something of a matchbook pin. The other arm would head for the Beast's crotch. Odessa would try to slide her fingers inside, stroking Karina, hoping to exhaust her in that way!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 am

All Karina had to do now is try to recover in any sort of way, just gain the little bit of strength roll on top of Odessa again and keep her pinned down like she did before. The Referee was still there to see them finish their match, which was very close at hand! Just when she thought she had that strength to decide the match, Odessa was on top of her and lifted her legs up, folding her body up slightly and allowing the blush on her face to darken. " No..! " She yelled out, her legs feebly kicking but with almost no strength thanks to this new position that gave Odessa leverage, there was not much she could do.

Before she knew it, those fingers were pushed inside her already moist sex, biting down onto her bottom lip to silence her from any further sounds of both pleasure and weakness while the woman was starting to drive her towards an orgasm. She wanted to deny Odessa with everything she had but there was really nothing left in her and what she was building was being drained out of her. Finally, she released a low moan of both pleasure and frustration, her hands gripping the moist mats as it looked an orgasm was approaching quicker than the strength she needed to break free.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 am

The referee girl sat there on her knees, waiting, unsure of what to do as the two big, strong titanesses wrestled to a sweaty, sticky, completely exhausted conclusion. Odessa had been the one to call her in, thinking she had Karina finished, but the Beast had dug deep, found some extra reserve of strength, and turned the tables. Just like that, she had had the referee start to count Odessa out. But Odessa had broken free from Karina’s clutches here, and now, the ebony beauty managed to drape her body over Karina’s once again.

Odessa had very little strength left. She couldn’t do much more than just lay on top of her ivory-skinned opponent, now. But that might be all she needed to do. Karina couldn’t fight back very effectively from the inferior position. Odessa weighed down her opponent’s legs, folding her up, and then snuck her other hand into her opponent’s pussy, playing with the blue-haired beauty’s sex, teasing her pussy lips, then quickly letting them slip inside. She was rewarded with a low moan from Karina, as the Beast’s hands slapped at the wet mats underneath them.

“Mmm…yes…mm…” Odessa would purr softly, as her fingers slid deeper inside of Karina, stroking the folds of her vagina, trying to really turn the woman on and make it impossible for her to fight back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

Karina was in real trouble now. The woman was not only driving her to another orgasm, the whole position of Karina being folded up and made useless for that duration only made it worse for the Beast, who was trying to keep herself silence. She trembled underneath the now dominant Odessa, who fingered her towards that climax she knew would prevent her from fighting on. She tried to think of something, anything that could break this pin and prevent Odessa from winning this match, but finally it was time for Karina to bow out of the match and submit to her.

Even with all her strength and endurance, there was a limit with what she could take, releasing a loud cry of pleasure and her body tensing up, her toes curling and fingers gripping the mat tightly as her juices gushed out of her and tained Odessa's fingers and hand! Karina trashed her body lightly from side to side, but it was not enough to break the hold and once her orgasm had ended, she would be completely powerless. She breathed heavily for air, her eyes falling shut as her body had nothing more to give, remaining passively underneath the woman.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 am

Karina stopped resisting. After at least a solid hour, maybe two, of battle—the longest official match, by far, that Odessa had ever taken part in—the ebony beauty had finally managed to overcome her lovely blue-haired foe. She felt the Beast's body relax, and soften, and let herself lean a little closer against the beautiful white body of the Beast, rubbing her breasts against Karina's passive body as she continued to stroke her pussy.

"Mmmm..." Odessa purred, looking deeply into Karina's eyes, keeping eye contact with her opponent as she kept on pleasuring her. At last, Karina came again, and with her gushing juices came the last of Karina's energy. She fell limp underneath Odessa, and her eyes fell shut. Odessa would keep on fingering her for a few seconds more, milking every ounce of juice out of Karina's pussy that she could, before slowly sliding her hand out of Karina's sex and turning her eyes upwards towards the referee.

"I think...I think that she's..." Odessa had trouble finishing the thought. She had come very close to losing this match herself. She felt her eyelids weighing heavily down upon her. Her mind swam. But the referee knew what to do. The woman would crawl closer to them, lift up Karina's arm, and drop it once, beginning a new count. Meanwhile, Odessa would lay her head down on Karina's stomach, panting, as she would idly, half-unconsciously start licking Karina's sweet juices from her fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 am

After everything that had happened between the two, there was no doubt in mind that the Beast gave it her all to bring the woman down. It was a hard fight that Karina had thought she could win when she had used that last smother. Things did not go like she had planned and ultimately it was she herself that fell prey to not only a embarrassing hold, but also another orgasm that completely drained what little power she had left to fend the woman off. She did not make a move when the woman would release the hold, her arm being lifted by the referee but it fell the moment it was dropped.

Even with Odessa resting upon her overheated tummy, there was nothing from the beast that could be seen as activity, her arm falling a second time as it looked like the Beast was completely out of it. When that arm was raised a third and final time, it was confirmed. Karina was completely out after that hard pressed battle and the Referee would declare Odessa the winner after Karina's arm hit the moist mats once more! Her body was completely spend, her strength was not going to be recovered for at least a long while in a more cooling enviroment. Still, Karina had giving it everything and the match was quite close at that, she wouldn't feel that disappointed about it once she comes too again. Her head shifted lightly to the side, her body doing the same thing but would not disturb Odessa from resting on top of her, the Beast completely out of it and allowed the woman recover.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 am

Just like that, it was all over. For the referee, it was just three drops of Karina's arm, checking and failing to find any sign of stirring or continued resistance in the blue-haired beauty's body. To Odessa, though, the count had stretched out in her mind. She could hardly keep herself conscious, and the whole count had been foggy, misty, as if part of a dream. She licked at her fingers, cleaning them of Karina's juices. It took the referee three tries to get Odessa's attention to inform her of her victory.

"Mmm...oh, thank you," Odessa would say softly in reply, sitting up on her butt, raising a hand partway in an awkward half-salute to the referee. "You've done...done a great job here, tonight, dear. Now...now..."

The referee, understanding Odessa's meaning, stepped back, allowing the two warriors some space on the floor. Odessa let out a loud sigh and turned over, letting her face drop down to Karina's sweat-sticky belly. Her hand would reach up and gently caress Karina's breasts, while she would plant several sloppy kisses on Karina's abdomen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 am

Karina had tried everything to topple Odessa and before this ordeal had happened she had almost done that! But then, things happened quite the opposite and now she had been completely dismantled by the woman. A low groan did escape her when Odessa's hands ventured up to her chest to caress them, not to mention those soft lips caressing her abs with little kisses, certain;y a wonderful feeling if Karina had not been turned completely docile from that intense orgasm and humiliating position she had been forced in.

A single moan escaped her, barely audable thanks to her current state, her legs shifting quite softly against the soaked mats, mainly out of a certain reflex of the pleasure that had been rising within her body from the soft, sensual touch Odessa was using against her prone body, unable to hide the excitement, the approval of her body despite being mostly out of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:45 am

Odessa felt Karina wiggling underneath her. The woman's legs kicked, slipping across the wet mats, and her mouth released a soft moan that was enough to really spur Odessa on. She felt like she was already burning up, a thousand degrees and getting even hotter now that she had a chance to have her way with Karina.

Odessa kept kissing Karina's abdomen, her lips tasting the salty, sticky sweat that completely covered her opponent's body. She purred softly, her hands still each grabbing one of Karina's breasts, squeezing them gently. Slowly, Odessa's mouth would move up Karina's body. She slid her tongue from Karina's navel all the way up her belly, right up into the cleavage between her ample breasts. Odessa buried her face between her conquest's breasts and breathed deeply.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. After a few seconds, she would slide her mouth over to one of Karina's nipples and would take it between her lips, suckling on it happily. She would pull her head back a bit, tugging a little on the nipple, and then would lower her head again. Her tongue came into play, flicking at Karina's nipple, pushing the nub all around as it was coated with globs of saliva. Odessa was almost in a trance as she worked the Beast's breast over.

After several minutes of it, she would slide her mouth away from her defeated foe's chest. She would flick at the saliva-coated nipple with a finger as she would lay her head down on Karina's other breast. She wanted to listen to the Beast's heartbeat, and feel her chest rise and fall with every breath. Odessa, too, was feeling pretty tired right now. "Mmmh...perhaps...we should find...a more comfortable...comfortable place to do this...hmm?" she would ask Karina in a soft whisper.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:26 am

With the way Odessa was taking her time to really, thoroughly familiarize herself with the front of Karina's body, it was only going to be a matter of time until she would be overcome with pleasure again! The obsession of her breasts were another thing. Had Karina been more awake she would have probably turned that in a full blown breast smother! However, right now she was still recovering from multiple orgasms and the temperature was not exactly helping her do so. It waas too warm, her body also had that kind of temperature that made sure that Karina was left practically breathless. She really needed some cool, refreshing air.

She started to stir when the woman was playing with her sensitive nipple with a single finger, rewarding her with a low moan as Karina began to open her eyes a little wider and look up at the ceiling. " Nnnh.. " Was the first lively thing that came from her, feeling Odessa use her breast as a sort of pillow, though with the size it had it would very much serve that purpose! She listened to the woman when she whispered that out, causing her to lighly smirk, one hand coming up to rub the back of it over her own sweaty forehead, trying to cool herself down while the other hand came down to teasingly pat and stroke Odessa's head.

" Alright.. But.. Can we take a cold shower first..? I Reaaaalllly.. Need one.. " She replied, resting the back of her head against the moist mats again and tried to summon her strength again to at least get ready to get back onto her feet!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down