Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 14 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

Odessa was really feeling the effects of her exhaustion now, panting as she tried to struggle underneath Karina and found herself barely able to move. The blue-haired woman might have just come within a hair’s breadth of losing, but Odessa was far from fresh herself, and Karina now had gravity on her side. As she used her legs to spread Odessa’s out in a grapevine, the ebony beauty would whimper a little bit, trying to remain as composed as possible in spite of the pressure and pain.

Soon, Karina would throw another brick at Odessa’s wall of calm as she added some pleasure to that mixture, teasing Odessa, then leaning down and kissing her, shoving her tongue into Odessa’s mouth. “Mmmmnn!” Odessa moaned, as she felt her opponent’s body pushing hard down on hers. She wiggled, trying to break free, but it was tough to do that when a girl as tall and strong as Karina was on top of you.

Sensing that she might not be able to push her way out for a while, Odessa would try fighting fire with fire instead. She would slap at Karina’s tongue with her own, trying to push it back into the Beast’s mouth, making the kiss a battlefield as she tried to invade Karina’s mouth instead!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Karina now had the position back on top of Odessa and calling all the shots. The problem was that without the amount of strength she used to have, it was only going to be a matter of time before she would have to weaken the hold just to recover again. She needed to find a way to keep Odessa down for good and win this thing before her strength would run out again, the kiss was only a small distraction after everything they have done with each other. Karina's hands pushed down upon the woman's wrists, trying to keep them pinned while her legs sought to spread Odessa's legs even wider. She could not keep this offensive going for long when Odessa decided to have a duel of tongues with her, distracting Karina and mainly putting effort in claiming dominance over Odessa's tongue and mouth.

Her legs started to falter first, not being able to push them wider anymore nor with the amount of strength she used to have. Her eyes started to close, her hands gripping the woman's wrists for all they were worth while her tongue pushed and prodded at the woman's tongue, trying to shove it back into her mouth and claim dominion over her. The Beast was using every bit of strength she had left in her overheated body to keep Odessa down and perhaps sap the air out of her through the intense kiss, her eyes fixated upon the woman's as she would begin to light grind the front of her body against her opponent, really trying to wear her down now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Odessa’s tongue challenge did manage to weaken Karina’s pinning position, though not right away. Odessa could move nothing else but her tongue as she tried to wage war against Karina’s tongue for control of both of their mouths, slipping and slapping and writhing wetly as they both tried to force the other back. The kiss was incredibly intense, and it was even starting to tire Odessa a little bit, as she realized just how difficult it was to breathe in this sort of position.

She felt Karina’s legs start to weaken, and, when she did, Odessa would begin to use her own legs, flexing them, trying to pull them inwards so that she was not quite so painfully spread out. The grapevine was seriously draining her, and Odessa knew that it would be difficult to stand for the rest of the night after this last torturous leg hold. She knew that trying to break it would be a lot of energy wasted, too, but it would be worse to let the hold continue.

She might not have a say in the matter, unfortunately. Karina started to grind against her, forcing Odessa down into the wet mats, and turning the ebony beauty on, as well. Her pussy was almost as wet as her sweat-soaked skin. She moaned loudly into Karina’s mouth as their tongues tangled. She could sense weakness in Karina, but she also felt herself growing weaker and weaker. She was starting to wonder if she would be able to turn the tide yet again, or if, perhaps, this was the end for her…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Karina needed to keep Odessa underneath her, to extend sexual pressure upon the woman while wearing her down at the same time. The referee girl couldn't do anything but watch while Karina was thinking about how to finish Odessa off properly. She had no choice but to risk everything to do so. Odessa was still strong and she was not winning the oral battle she was sharing with the woman, her tongue instantly withdrawing once she was ready to make a new move.

She released Odessa's legs and wrists, shoving herself forward to no longer have a make out session with the woman but rather bring her overheated breasts down upon the woman's face! She knew she couldn't hold Odessa anymore and she focused all her strength in one move, wrapping her arms around the woman's head to bring her face even deeper into her cleavage, cutting off all oxygen the woman could get and now sought to completely smother her out!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:45 pm

With the referee stepping back, but not leaving the room, Odessa started to feel a little more embarrassed than she had before as Karina took advantage of her, controlled her. Now, they had an audience, and rather than an audience of thousands, it was just one woman, staring at them with bright red cheeks, waiting to see which nude titaness would prove superior.

Right now, the answer to that unspoken question seemed clear. Karina had Odessa pinned down. Their tongue battle, which had seemed to Odessa to be a very sloppy, squirmy draw, was abruptly ended as Karina devised an even more devastating plan of action. As she slid up and lowered her breasts over Odessa’s face, the ebony beauty let out an audible gasp, one which was muffled halfway through by those big, sweaty white breasts. As sticky as they were with the sweat of both women, they seemed to suction over Odessa’s face, sealing her perfectly into Karina’s deep cleavage, getting absolutely no oxygen. She would kick her legs and flail her arms weakly, trying desperately to get out as she felt herself moving slower and slower.

“Mmmmmnnnph…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 am

Karina had to make short work of Odessa if she wanted to win. All her strength had been sapped out of her and barely anything was keeping the woman underneath her, only a pair of huge, sweaty tits that enveloped Odessa's face and head, denying her any amount of oxygen while her hands and legs tried to keep the woman's limbs in check and spread out so she could not use whatever strength she had left.

She had to play it smart now since she knew that Odessa could break out of this hold if she actually tried, whispering oh so gently down at the woman to try and persuade her from fighting back. " Just pass out, Dessa.. When we're done I'll take you home and we can reaaaallly start things off in a rather.. Mutual satisfaction. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:28 am

Odessa had to admit, what Karina suggested was tempting. But Odessa was planning on mutually satisfying Karina and herself, anyway, after she had won. She wanted to have Karina on her own terms, even if she intended to allow Karina her independence in the bedroom. Odessa craved control, and she wanted it here, if only in some small measure.

It would be tough to reclaim. The big, sweaty, sticky breasts of Karina were molded down over Odessa’s face right now. The ebony beauty would have no hope of breathing at all unless she could force Karina completely off of her. Now…how to do that? Odessa’s strength was almost completely gone. She would paw at Karina, try to grab at the blue-haired woman’s shoulders and force them upwards, doing whatever she could to break free, but finding it far too difficult.

She would pause, try to focus, and then shove her body upwards as hard as she could. She would, perhaps, just be exhausting herself. No matter what happened to Karina, Odessa would drop back down to the floor, crumpled, exhausted. She just hoped she could fall back down without Karina’s breasts keeping her from breathing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Karina was doing her best to keep Odessa down, to keep her muffled under her sweaty tits and complete this match before it would get the best of her. She was already exhausted, the heat was getting to her head and it was very hard mission to actually smother the woman out. It was only going to be a matter of time now though, keeping her tits completely over Odessa's face and making sure her lips and nose are stuck into her cleavage.

It was until the woman managed to use her last strength that Karina could no longer keep up, forced off the woman's face and body and rolled off her, onto her own back and began to pant softly for air once more. She had the time to recover on top of Odessa but just being on top of her still keep her lust from letting her relax, thus it didn't really help all that much to smother the woman like this, relaxing on her back now that her tits were no longer smothering the woman, trying to summon the strength to get back on top of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:51 am

Odessa managed to do it. With that desperate shove upwards, she managed to beat both Katrina and gravity and freed herself from underneath the blue-haired Beast's ample bosom. Once again, the ebony beauty could breathe pure air—or air as pure as it could be after an hour of sweaty fighting in a steamy stagnant sauna.

But breathing was all she could do. Right now, she had no energy to do anything else. She couldn't move her body and take the fight to Katrina. She couldn't even roll away from her foe. She fidgeted a little, shaking her shoulders, finding no way for her to move when she was still this short on breath, and this weak. She kept on panting, hoping she could recover soon, glancing over at Katrina, who right now was also on her back...and hoping that Katrina would stay there.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:36 am

Even after everything she had done to Odessa, it was not enough to keep the woman down and it looked like the referee had come for nothing at the moment. Karina had managed to break free from Odessa's early attempt but the woman did the exact same thing just now. This was so far the hardest match she has fought against someone. Not only was the temperature that had bothered her and weakened her body to such a extend, it was also Odessa's strength that prevented her own from making any permanent advantages.

Her legs spread out upon the moist mats, still feeling the side effects from Odessa's fingering when she had passed out. As much as she wanted to get back on top of the woman, right now she needed to take it easy and recover from what had happened to her, closing her eyes for now and just breathing hotly for air.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down