Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Why Hate Never Dies...

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why Hate Never Dies... - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Hate Never Dies...

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

Jay listens with full attention. He just thought that Cougra was someone that had always been middle-class and well off financially. It was learned that the girl went from the rich life, to a dirt poor hardship, and had started from there to become that middle-class. Her 'friends' had left her because she was poor. Had that happened to Jay, he would have went after them all and made them pay for lying to him.

She fought in the streets. Hating that he had to ask, Jay did so anyway... "And how did fighting in the streets go? Im sure that it was hard because I assume you didn't know how to fight beforehand." He crosses his arms and awaited the next response.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

(Hope you had a great 4th of July!)

Cougra would heave a big sigh as she crossed her arms and said, "Yeah, well I didn't have any professional fighting experience. All I did was use my arms and legs to try and land a decent hit before taking the money and running. It has worked on some occasions and others, not so very much." She turned her head away in shame for it was quite difficult to say anything else.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Jay's look of intent-filled listening did not really change. He sighs when Cougra finishes. "I try to find some sort of connectin t the people I meet. No matter how small or trivial. With you.... We both knew not of how to fight for a while, before becoming stronger than we may possibly have dreamed of..." The lion's tail flickers a bit. "We've both suffered tradgedy, and that adds to our strength."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Cougra couldn't help but chuckle as she heard how similar Jay is to her in regards to their pasts. "I guess that makes two of us, huh? I'm surprised that was even so." She scratched the back of her head to relieve her blushing so that it wouldn't overtake her appearance. Then she asked, "Say, about Anampo, she would need help to prove herself worthy to you. Are you going to help her with that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 am

"I've traveled far, and learned a lot. I'll be honest with you. I'm not smart; an eighth grade education." He looks down, as if he was a bit ashamed. "Not smart like that damn dog." He was referring to Nick. Jay and Nick were at two ends of the spectrum. Opposite ends. The lion looks at her, seeing her blushing. He didn't understand what it meant. And was confused.

"And Anampo? I'll keep an eye on her. I have no intentions of helping her. It would ruin her self-growth if I were to intervine"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 am

"Well, I do not think you are that dumb as you say you are," says Cougra with a small reassuring smile. "Even though you've learned up to 8th grade, you can still do a lot of things. You just need to know your strengths and weaknesses and make the most of what you can do."

When it came to Anampo, the cat would nod and say, "I agree. She must prove herself on her own, but I believe she can do it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 pm

She said he wasn't dumb....Jay liked that. She said he could d a lot.

"Not many people have said that before....Thanks. And Anampo will surely prove herself..." He put his hands in his pckets. "Um, wanna like....Do something?" It was odd of Jay to ask something like that, but he had nothing to do. And Cougra would get the chance to know him more. "Anything is fine."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:10 am

Cougra nodded and smiled as she was glad that Jay was in for expecting Anampo to go far. She then giggled a little when Jay, the one who's usually tough and merciless, was more calm in asking her if she wanted to do anything else. She would hug him and say, "Oh, I most certainly would! You know, there is this ice cream parlor that's close to this area. We can eat over there and talk some more. Is that fine with you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:37 am

He gasps a bit hen he was hugged. Jay just had to ask her when she was done.... "w-What was that for? Why did you hug me? I....I don't deserve it." He looked away. Jay didn't feel he deserved it, at least. The lion takes a few steps forward to try and make an attempt to cover up a light blush. It was a weak attempt. Jay knew nthing in a field like friendships or things like that.

"Um....Come on. Let's go..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am

Cougra giggled again as she slowly broke from the hug, seeing the light blush on Jay's face. She would then say, "Maybe not, Jay. But the way I see it, you are now a friend to me because you managed to open up and tell me about who you are and why. And I'll do whatever I can to help you."

With a nod, she would motion for Jay to come as she added, "Follow me, Jay! No time to waste."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next