Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Why Hate Never Dies...

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why Hate Never Dies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Why Hate Never Dies...

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:47 am

She may not have heard that. Jay nods and takes the ice cream, following her to go and sit down with her. Some people were giving the two looks, since Jay and Cougra were still 'in character' with their cat parts. Jay did notice this, and put his eyes to the ground. He didnt want to hear it out of anyone as he sat down with another large sigh escaping his mouth.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:36 am

Cougra smiled as she and Jay walked over to their desired table. She would glance to the sides a little and also noticed the other customers eyeing on them for their "characters". As she sat down, she would also overhear a few of them talking about them. Cougra would only glare at them like they were strange and asked, "What?" and they immediately turned away as to not offend them.

Smiling, she turned to Jay and started licking her ice cream. "Don't worry about them, Jay. It's who we are as individuals."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 am

he was surprised. Jay thought that she would make some stupid not about the looks. But, she turned them away quickly. Jay took a large chunk of the ice cream into his mouth. "I get used to the looks, but there arent usually this many at once. You are more agressive than I thought you were."

He hopes she doesnt take that the wrong way. Or this. "Im sure that transfers well into the ring, yes?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 am

Cougra chuckled as she took a little lick of her ice cream and said, "Thanks. I guess when you get the feel of being a tough cat in the streets, you pick up a few things. Being intimidating to the big dogs is one of them." She took another lick as she nodded and added, "Yup! And I want people to see that I'm not just some girly girl wearing some cute cat-eared headband, I live for that identity. And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll make them see that they don't." Cougra hoped that Jay was enjoying his own ice cream as much as she is with hers.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:36 am

He noticed her change in demeanor. She was acting adamant in her skill to intimidate. Jay's eyes narrow slightly as he took another chunk of ice cream into his mouth and let it melt. His smirk began to fade into a frown slowly. The last thing she said.... She would MAKE someone see her side of things. "Oh? you would?"

He lets his eyes drift downward as he thought of what to say and how to say it to her. "Because I for one wont believe that you carry that....Mean streak in you. You dont seem like you would force anyone to do anything." His eyes look back up to see her reaction.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 am

Cougra would take a few licks more of her ice cream before turning back to Jay. She heard him say that he didn't expect someone like her to carry a mean streak. "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Because I look pretty and sometimes a bit dramatic, I might not be one to do those things I claimed. But I can and I could as long as it's to protect my friends and help me stand up for myself."

Cougra would now start to take a bite out of her cone as she added, "I mean, you would do the same thing right?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 pm

The word 'pretty' hadnt even strayed near his thoughts. Jay never thought at all like that, well, not until recently at least. The lion shrugged when she finished explaining. He was on board with her at least for standing up for herself, and he went further to do it for others who couldt do that for themselves. Surely, she could do the same, and has with Anampo.

"Yeah. I do. Or at least, I did. There arent too many people around here that need that, me included." He also begins to eat the cone of his ice cream.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

"I know it might seem that way at first, but I assure you that there is always going to be someone who needs it." Cougra would slowly start to eat down the cone as she got more ice cream in. She smiled as she can see that she is finally coming through to Jay. This lion who was once shallow and rough was now starting to open up. "Once you help someone, one day, they'll help you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Everything was going fine between Cougra and Jay, until she so much as said something close to Jay needing help. He looked at the girl with a cold glare th likes of ice age temperatures. "I dont nor have I ever needed help....I do fine on my own"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am

About 1/4 of her own ice cream and cone left, Cougra would stop talking for the moment as Jay made a cold glare at her. Her face would only look stoic however as she somehow knew that those last few words did "offend" this guy a little bit. After at least 3 seconds, Cougra would shrug her shoulders and ate the last of her ice cream and cone as she said, "Okay, if you say so."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next