» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Why Hate Never Dies...

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why Hate Never Dies... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Hate Never Dies...

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 29, 2014 8:48 pm

"Even if she had the exerience I have had, Anampo would never be able to beat me." Jay uncrossed his arms and balled his fists. Cougra seemed open to attack from Jay's eyes, though she wasn't. Jay calmed down though. "We can't speak here, Cougra. The visiting hours are too short, and a story has to be told." He turned around and headed towards the door, looking back at her for a moment. "Come." He said before leaving.

"B-Be careful,Cougra......" Anampo warned her friend.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 am

Cougra would listen to Jay as he seemed to say that he has a story to tell, probably about his relationship with Anampo. Perhaps this can give her some insight to why he hates her so. As he goes, she turns to Anampo who tells her to be careful. With a smile, she would say, "I will be, Anampo. Don't you worry about me." With that, she would start walking towards the door to meet up with Jay.

Once Cougra closes the door behind her, she would turn to Jay and looked sternly at him. "So...you got something to tell me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 am

Jay stood in the hallway.

"Anampo is frail, I am not. She fears many things, I don't. She cannot fight while I can." He looked down. "She and I had similar upbringings, and I just don't understand why.......Why is she not like me?" Jay's reasons were idiotic to most anyone else. But to someone with a min like his, things were one-track and narrow minded. "The same thing for both of us. And she never grew strong from it. She just complained and whined about everything.....It makes me filled with anger."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:32 am

Cougra would hear Jay saying how Anampo is so frail compared to him. It was true that both Cougra and Jay were strong, but the boy was saying that Anampo didn't grow as strong as they were. She paused to take this all in before said, "You want her to be like you? Surely, if you worry about her being so frail, why do you still doubt? I've seen late boomers like her before and for someone like her to become strong may take longer than we had endured. All you're doing is accepting your doubts that Anampo will never make it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:39 am

He made a confused look. "We? You want to compare yourself too, huh? I'll give you that you may be a strong person, but you didnt go through what I went through in life." He actually looked.....Sad. Like, almost the kind of sad when your throat gets dry and closes up sort of sad. "I bet you KNEW your parents. I bet you had someone there for you...."

He turned away from Cougra, not wanting to let her see him begin to get emotional about the past.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:54 am

Cougra's attitude changed when Jay suddenly looked sad. Her eyes would lower as her own past was also something that shames her still. "You're right. I did know my parents...but in truth, I had no one else outside them that was there for me. You want to talk about sob stories, you can try me on that also." She then crossed her arms as she said, "But since you were the first to mention about it, maybe YOU should go first."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 am

"Well, I said it already. In don't have parents. At least, for as long as I carn remember, I don't." Jay sighed and sat down in a chair, of which there were several. "I lived in a tree house in the forest until I was.....About 13?" He said in a questioning tone. He didn't really remember anymore.... "No one liked me because I was strong. Because I was savage. It didn't help much that I fought them. ALL of them. No one could accept the fact that I was that powerful....."

Jay looked down. "Except for your boyfriend." Nick mumbled

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Cougra would listen to Jay as he started from the beginning as an orphan to how he grew up. He was feared amongst the other kids because he was strong and savage. The cat girl couldn't help but feel bad for Jay because he's basically misunderstood. "I see. So, I guess you were always the one who is alone. Your strength has impressed me before and it's no secret why Nick would be crazy enough to fight you. But that's no excuse for you to try and make a friend. I know it isn't easy because of your size and strength, but it can be done."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:53 pm

"He's beaten me in a fight before, too. But I was just off guard."Jay made a slight chuckle. "So you do see. Anampo, having friends in Yoshiro, Nick, and Conza. I guess you could say I was jealous. My excuse for my limited circle of friends is because I trust no one. Many people must gain my respect first before my friendship. Anampo has failed to do this."

The boy looked back up to Cougra. "Funny. My strength has impressed you? All you've seen me done was cut up Anampo....." He said this more somberly. "I've done much more than that...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 am

Cougra would listen on as Jay explained more of his life story. As it turns out, part of his hatred came from his jealousy over Nick and his friends. And in order for Jay to be a friend people must gain his respect first. That was where Cougra put up one hand and say, "I think THAT is where your flaw is right there. You asking for people to respect you is like saying that they need to be more fearful of you before you gain a friend. That sounds like you're driving more away instead of gaining any friends. And I have watched you fight after that stunt with Anampo, so I'm well aware of that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next