» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Why Hate Never Dies...

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why Hate Never Dies... - Page 7 Empty Re: Why Hate Never Dies...

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 am

He sighs. "I need to calm down a bit.....There's no neet to get angry at you over words." Jay gives her a smile, very different than his cold glare from moments ago. Jay smirks after that. "How do you deal with me? Are you trying to do this for any reason? I just wanna ask." He wanted to figure out just what her intention here was, anyway. "You know I'm 'the bad guy', but you still wanna get through to me"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:23 am

Cougra smiled and giggled as she licked the ice cream off from around her mouth as she said, "I guess there isn't." Using a napkin to clean off her face, she would add, "Oh, you'll get used to it after facing people similar to you. And for the record...I learned a bit about you through Anampo and I thought that along with our first meeting together. Perhaps you aren't that bad and I may have misunderstood you. Maybe this is a chance for us to...you know...start over and work things out better."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:28 am

He shook his head and chuckled. She seemed to have missed what he was saying. "Look, I know you want to get through to me and all, but.....There's gotta be another reason for you to be doing this you know, get what I mean? " He gives a dark and sinister chuckle. His mood had changed comletely. Jay was giving her a large smirk. "You know better than me how much Nick would flip over seeing us together here. So I'll say it again: " you know I'm the bad guy, but you still want to get through to me... Why?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 am

Again, Jay asked why Cougra wanted to get through to him even though he is obviously a bad guy. It took the cat girl at least 1 minute to think this threw before her response. And it came out like this: "Why do I want to get through to you? Well, honestly, it's because I believe that within that bad guy...there is some good in him. Even though some people are considered "bad guys" that doesn't necessarily mean that they've always been bad. I myself thought you were a bad guy and I was right, but as time went on which included our earlier talks, I began to see the real you. I feel you have potential to care for people just as they care for you, and that includes Anampo."

Wiping her mouth a little from the ice cream, she would also add, "So, I ask you this...do you consider me an enemy or a friend?"

Last edited by 971 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 pm

She truly thought that he was somewhat good. Even if this were true, Jay saw himself as the 'bad guy'. He knew that he had helped many, but still fought and hurt equally just as many, if not more. He understands what she meant. Anampo though, Jay still thought that he didn't really care for her. But, why did he bother to go to the hospital for her? Jay didn't say anything when she was done, simply nodding. It took a lot of though before he answers: "Ally. You're an ally."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:17 am

Cougar smiled as she wiped her mouth clean of any remaining ice cream. Hopefully Jay can understand that Cougra was there for him just as much as Anampo is. "Thanks, and I consider you an ally also.". She offered a hand to Jay to see if they can shake on that and make it official. Whether or not he does it, she would also throw away her napkin and offered to help her newfound friend back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 pm

A handshake....? She was acceting of him. Very open. Jay liked that. But, he also saw it as a weakness if she was too open to people. Easy way to get taken for a fool and get taken advantage of. But, Jay smiles very slightly, the corner of his mouth only moving. Jay shakes her hand after standing up and tucking in his chair. "Its a start....Ally"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Dyamo: "Great!" cheered Coigra as she tucked her seat back under the table. She would put any remaining trash away as she added, "What do you wanna do now? I mean, if you feel like going home, then we can do that." The cat girl was doing her best to make her new ally feel like his feelings are the main focus right now. She may have her own opinions in the matter, but she kept them aside for now.

Indigo: "Home means I sleep." Jay ut his hands in his pockets and looks outside. "Art. Let's go to the art museum. I haven't been to the ones here, yet. If there are any...." Jay took a surrising turn. Showing his love of the arts. He was instilled this infatuation by Yoshiro and Anampo.

Dynamo: "Oh, I see," says Cougra slightly blushing. She had no idea "home" meant that he sleeps. But then Jay said something that really surprised the cat girl. "Art?" it took her a few moments to get over her surprise before she added, "Umm, yeah! Sure! I happen to know a nearby art museum that is quite authentic and had a lot of history. Come with me, Jay and I'll show you."

She offers a hand for Jay to take so she can lead him on.

Indigo: He caught that strange blushing again, what exactly was up with that? He may have to just ask once they were more alone. Jay looked down for a moment to see her hand, outstretched towards him. There was a moment where he just stared and did nothing more. The lion eventually and slowly reached his hand out to grab her's as gently as he could. Jay quickly looks up to Cougra's face.

Dynamo: Cougra still blushed a bit as she was now nervous to feel Jay's grip in her hand. Once she felt it, it was actually gentle yet still firm. Trying to hide her nervousness, she would say, "So, I take that as a "yes" then? Okay. Let's get going then." The cat girl would then walk with Jay out of the ice cream shop and back onto the road. She would lead the boy down a couple of corners and crosswalks to make their way to the art museum.

As soon as they were there, they would climb up the steps and Cougra would pay for their admission to enter.

Indigo: She didn't even let him rely to her question. She answered for him. Jeez.... Jay and Cougra would walk out of the store. It would only be a few moments until Jay would ask.He turns his head to look at her. "So....What exactly is with the blush?" He didn't know what to expect for an answer, if there was to be one at all. The pair would eventually get to the Art gallery. He didn't even know one existed so close.....

Dynamo: As they were getting closer to the art museum, Cougra would hear Jay's question about the blush. It made her stop for a moment and then look at him as if she didn't know how to respond. But then she answered, "Well, when you saw me blush, it had a different meaning each time. One was when I felt silly when you said that going home meant you were going to sleep. And the other time was nervousness when I wasn't sure how you would respond to my questions." Blushes have different meanings, you know?"

Once thy were at the gallery, she would lead him up the steps.

Indigo: Blushes had different meaning....interesting. Jay never really did this before, and if he did, he didnt know it. The boy's eyes lower slightly to their hands when she said she was nervous about getting him to hold her hand. He nods slowly. "Ah. I see...You're very interesting, you know that?" He gives the faintest of smirks and follows her up the steps.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:21 am

Hearing anyone comment on her like that would make her blush even more, but she tried to fight the urge to. "Oh! Well, thank you kindly." It would only add to her embarrassment if she is caught again like this. Still, Cougra would lead Jay up the steps and onto the ticket booth. She would pay for them both before they stepped inside. "Alright, Jay, welcome to our great art gallery, where painters still send their self expressions to help us all admire and learn."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:56 am

As much as she tried to fight it, he was still able to see her blushing. "Hm... We should meet more often. you don't see mistress in person as you are in the ring." Jay commented. He gave a glare before giving a smirk. She may not have known it or seen it, but his intentions were slightly dark. When they got inside the art gallery, the lion looked around. "Wow..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next