Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In My Best Intrest For You.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In My Best Intrest For You. - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Best Intrest For You.

Post by Lobo Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 am

"I'm aware." Bonnie said dryly. knowing Allison was responsible for so much. Though the Texan girl had a hard time not rolling her eyes when she heard Yi Lan go on about something in Jocelyn's eyes and that she was good inside. It took effort from Bonnie to not just groan in frustration. This girl watched way too many Disney movies or something.

Bonnie ALREADY felt offended when Yi Lan had said she would have tried to fight her earlier instead of standing there like a punching bag but what really set her off was her attempts to defend Yi Lan. She was trying Bonnie's patience, her fists clinched tightly.

Again! You defend her!"Bonnie screeched. "You keep on makin' excuses for her. Have you no backbone!? You stood there while she talked down to you and even when I hit y'all both. Dammit! Allison WAS right! You are weak and naive!" Bonnie yelled. as she approached Yi Lan threateningly "Even after I told you all that crap about how she hurt my family you act like she's being controlled. Make a connection? Bah! She just wants to hurt people and she clearly doesn't mind hurting you!" Bonnie yelled once more, slamming her fist into the locker as she grit her teeth before taking a long, shaky sigh. Lowering her head.

"You're too soft to remain here. And you're chasin an empty dream. Unless you wanna get hurt by Allison and Jocelyn. I suggest you leave AFW and Japan. Forget about Jocelyn and find someone your own speed. The things I wanna do to her, wont leave much for you to love up on anyway. Really... It's for yer own good, Kid. Trust me. You're gonna get hurt if you stay."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 5:01 am

“I mean…l-like I said…I know she’️s on th-the wrong s-side…” Lan replied, when Bonnie seemed to get upset at her suggestion that Jocelyn wasn’️t so bad after all. “Y-you’️re not the bad guy. I know…I know…b-but…it really is all Allison’️s fault!”

Bonnie didn’️t seem to believe that. Her friendly façade fell away, and Lan was forced to face the wrath of the heated-up American girl. She grimaced and wilted a little bit as Bonnie started yelling and slamming her fist into the locker. Bonnie was looking angrier and angrier by the second. Lan was starting to become a little afraid now. “W-wait,” she murmured, trying to stop Bonnie as the girl went on about everything Jocelyn had done to her. Lan already knew it all. She knew that Jocelyn seemed terrible and irredeemable, but…

“Wait…j-just…I don’️t care what she does t-to me…” Lan explained. “I j-just…I know she’️s not…n-not so b-bad…and if I c-could…umm…c-could change her…wouldn’️t that be…be b-better for everyone?” She tried to appeal to Bonnie that way, but it didn’️t help. The American didn’️t seem to want Jocelyn merely neutralized as a threat. She wanted to destroy Jocelyn out of spite. And now, she was asking Lan to not only stop defending Jocelyn, but to leave AFW—and Japan—altogether.

Of course, a few weeks earlier, Lan’️s mind hadn’️t been on wrestling at all. She had barely been aware of AFW’️s existence. But she couldn’️t go back to China now. And she certainly couldn’️t leave Japan…

“I…w-what?” She shrank back a little more. “N-no. I don’️t…I c-can’️t go.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Hearing Lan say that she didn't care what Jocelyn did to her only made Bonnie grit her teeth tighter at the squishy little Chinese girl. "No! You can't change her! 'Cause then I... I..." Bonnie was so angry she didn't have her usual head on, but even then, the idea of Jocelyn no longer being an evil cunt of a bitch made the blinded by anger Bonnie Gastin freeze a bit.

"She won't change."
Bonnie muttered coldly before telling Lan that she had to go.

"Like hell you can't! Listen to yer self! You don't care what she does to you!? Like how she smacked you around and didn't give a crap you were crying for her!? There are sooooo many people in the world and you end up choosin' one of the biggest dicks on the planet! I think you're blind kid. I think you see something that you Wanna see in her. Not something that's there." Bonnie scoffed as she took a step towards Lan, hesitating at first before trying to grab at collar of the girl's shirt tightly and push her up against the lockers, leaning in to her threateningly.

"I ain't the bad guy, kid. But this is for your own good. You're..." Bonnie paused, hesitation in her voice. "You're a nice person." She said suddenly. "But you NEED ta' Leave Japan and forget about Jocelyn... If you stay here any longer, it'll be only a matter of time before someone like Allison or that Morrigan woman, does something horrible to you. The sadists in AFW love to torture and rape little innocent kittens like you." Bonnie said coldly as she looked into Lan's eyes with a stern gaze.

"You... You aren't meant ta' be a wrestler. Give up and go home." Bonnie would say, feeling like someone else had possessed her. Give up and go home? She'd never say things like that! There was no such thing as giving up! And to encourage someone to do that made her feel awful.

But this was for the greater good. Yi Lan was too soft for AFW and Bonnie NEEDED her gone if she wanted to take down that awful woman for good.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 6:58 am

“Umm…”

Lan wanted to ask Bonnie what would be so wrong if she changed Jocelyn, got her to renounce everything she’️d done while being controlled by Allison. What could be wrong with reforming the Chinese-Australian girl through love rather than through raw, violent vengeance?

Lan wouldn’️t get a chance to ask Bonnie that. She hesitated, and, while she was hesitating, Bonnie gathered her thoughts and started yelling again. Jocelyn wouldn’️t change, she said. Lan was blind for taking a liking to her, she said. These were all things that some part of Lan had thought of before, for this same argument had been running in her head ever since she first met Jocelyn.

But she couldn’️t believe that Jocelyn was at fault for everything. She had seen that vulnerability in Jocelyn’️s eyes the first time they had met, that desire to make a real connection with someone. She refused to believe that Jocelyn was never going to change. “I…n-no…sh-she’️s not the b-bad guy either…it’️s…i-it’️s Allison…”

Lan squealed as Bonnie grabbed her collar and pushed her up against the lockers. She wiggled impotently as the American held her there, continuing her rant, telling her that she needed to leave Japan and forget about Jocelyn. Lan was scared, now. She didn’️t know what Bonnie would do. She froze up, trying to weigh her options in her head. It would be safer to leave. To go home to China, or to go somewhere else and try to make a living. It would be so easy, and she wouldn’️t have to endure this sort of abuse, and she would never have to suffer anything worse. And besides, there was no logical reason for why she was attracted to Jocelyn. The girl had been nothing but mean to her…

Still, Lan couldn’️t leave. She was still convinced that she could help Jocelyn, and be together with her. But she was still scared. She could not help but be scared. Right now, she felt very much alone, helpless against a league full of women who wanted to hurt her. Even Jocelyn wanted to hurt her. Lan sniffed, and her eyes rapidly welled up with tears. She couldn’️t quit. She couldn’️t quit.

“I…I c-can’️t…” she said, in a low whisper, trying to fight back her tears and failing. “I-I c-c-can’️t…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:00 pm

"Y-You can!" Bonnie shouted raising her hand to suddenly slap Lan across the face. "If you don't quit I'm going to hurt you like Allison and Jocelyn did me! I don't care if you cry! That's whats in store for you if you stay to just get abused, you little idiot!" Bonnie shouted angrily at Yi Lan, seeing the tears start to form in her eyes made Bonnie feel bad... But she couldn't give up, she needed to do this. It was for her own good.

"LEAVE AFW!" She commanded before trying to give Lan another right handed slap across her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:30 am

Lan let out a choked cry of pain and fear as Bonnie’️s palm smacked into her left cheek, snapping her head to the side. Tears were rolling freely down her cheeks now, and, though she was doing her best to keep calm, she couldn’️t help but allow her breathing to become a little more ragged. She stared at Bonnie, wide-eyed. “I…I…” she stuttered, trying to form a cohesive thought but finding that she couldn’️t say anything. Why did Bonnie want her to leave so much? It couldn’️t be that she just wanted to protect Lan. What she was doing to Lan right now was exactly what she was warning her would happen if she stayed.

“I…p-please…I, u-uh…” she stammered. She wasn’️t able to figure out why Bonnie was doing this, and she was so scared that her body was seizing up, seemingly shutting down. Her brain was racing forward, leaving her mouth in the dust as she found herself completely at a loss for words.

“I…I…” She swallowed hard. “N-n-no…I…p-please…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:59 am

"Fuuck!!" Bonnie growled in her head, as she saw Lan's tears. Part of her angry at herself for doing this, it was hard to abuse a crying girl but she felt she HAD to keep going. But Bonnie also felt angry. This girl said she could fight and was dedicated to staying here in AFW for Jocelyn and yet just like spending time with the harlot, Lan was just going to stand there and take it!

"SHUT UP AND QUIT!" Bonnie yelled, slapping the girl again. "You don't belong here you... You little twit! You cant even defend yourself!" Bonnie snarled. "Forget about Jocelyn and quit because once I finish wrecking Allison she gon' get wasted too and if you're smart, you'll leave the damn company before I rough you up too, twerp! HEAR ME!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Lan tried to sink further back into the lockers, wishing that she could just phase through them and run away, back to her apartment where she could lock herself in and ignore all incoming calls and knocks at the door and just be alone for as long as she needed to sort out all of the confused, muddled, terrified thoughts which were running through her head. But she was solid matter, and the lockers were solid matter, and she could never phase through them and could not escape from this encounter before Bonnie decided to allow her to do so.

“Mhh…I…” Lan gasped, breathing heavily, trying to retain her composure but failing, “I…n-no…”

Bonnie slapped her again, and Lan cried out loudly in pain, tears flowing more freely now, sobs making her entire body tremble. She went virtually limp in Bonnie’️s tight grip, and squeezed her eyes shut, turning her head away from Bonnie as if to try to hide from the American girl. She couldn’️t hide from everything that Bonnie was saying, however. “I…I c-can’️t…I c-can’️t…” she sobbed. “I t-tried…I t-tried…I’️m s-s-so s-stupid…s-stupid…”

She inhaled, but that only served to intensify her sobbing. “She’️s n-not…she’️s not…sh-she’️s n-n-not…r-right…n-not good f-for m-me, I know, but I…I-I can’️t s-stop thinking…that…” She trailed off, the words becoming lost in the gurgling, bleating noises of her crying fit.

“I-I’️m s-s-stupid.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Bonnie was trying HARD to be cold, to be mean, in the best interest of herself and Lan, this was necessary, to bully her, to abuse her, to frighten her, it all necessary because if Bonnie didn't do, someone horrible like Allison or anyone just bad could do the same and enjoy it.

But Bonnie struggled to be an example, to follow that mold and bully Lan into giving up. The Texan was... Growing weak, she looked to Lan's teary eyes and was starting to break apart, she hurting her in ways she didn't expect. She was turning the girl, who was already a stutter, into a blabbering self-hating mess. Calling herself stupid.

It was at that moment Bonnie broke, her face trembled as the girl choked on tears and struggled to form a sentence, her eyes raining sobbing tears, Bonnie's eyes were watery as well, blinking violently, her lip quivered and so did her grip on the girl until she couldn't take it anymore. She let go of Yi Lan completely and wrapped her arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug, trying to lower the girl's head into her shoulder, while Bonnie herself started to cry.

"N-No... No... J-Just stop... Ssstop..."
Bonnie gurgled through her hard crying, her eyes, cheeks and nose all red, sniffling hard.

She couldn't bring herself to hurt Yi Lan anymore.

"D-...Don't say that anymore. Yer not S-stupid, Kid. Yer not." Bonnie said, choking on her tears as she held Lan tightly, trying to comfort her. "A-Aw...Geeeze, man. "G-God I'm sorry... I'm so s-sorry, Kid." She wanted to hurt Jocelyn and Allison more than anything, but this stubborn girl was too dedicated, determined, confused and conflicted to just give up. And just trying harder to break her, got results that were unbearable for Bonnie.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:16 am

Lan didn’️t know what she was expecting Bonnie to do, but she didn’️t expect the American to make a sudden about-face, breaking down and embracing Lan instead of hitting her anymore. Lan tried to look up at Bonnie to figure out what the American was doing, but she couldn’️t see the girl’️s face through her tears. Then, Bonnie pulled Lan’️s head against her shoulder, muffling the Chinese girl’️s sobs as she tried to gather her thoughts and regain some semblance of coherency.

“Guaaahhh…” Lan bleated, unable to form any words. She was at a complete loss, as she heard Bonnie starting to cry, too. She had no idea what was going on, or why, anymore. Bonnie was comforting her all of a sudden, telling her that she wasn’️t stupid and saying how sorry she was.

“I…I am s-stupid,” Lan croaked. “I…n-naïve…w-well, it’️s like, l-like, umm…I d-don’️t w-want to feel…f-f-feel like I d-do, but, uh, b-but…but…” She sobbed heavily. “I-it’️s s-stupid. She is…n-n-not good for me…at all. B-but…” She broke down again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum