Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Intifada

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Intifada - Page 3 Empty Re: Intifada

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Allison's head snapped sharply to the side with the heavy, jarring slap. She closed her eyes and breathed an easy sigh, unperturbed by the attack. When she opened her inscrutable, feline green eyes again, she wore just the slightest hint of a smile.

"Would you like to sit down?" She said calmly, and motioned to the chair again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Bonnie continued to scowl at Allison after slapping her. She thought it would make her feel great to finally silence that woman with a firm strike but it was bittersweet. The way Allison remained composed and unnerved by the hit only angered Bonnie more, like it did nothing! Her blue eyes could only narrow back at Allison's stare with hateful intent. That slight hint of a smile was like pouring salt on a wound.

"No. I don't wanna sit down. I'll stand fer' as long as I gotta. I ain't the type to get comfy around you. Everything you just said pissed me off way more than just seein' yer dang face! You insult my brother, talkin' bout how he wants this and that. You listen here, I heard the shit you pulled, offering yourself like some 5 dollar hooker! He, None of my dang family is interested, understand!?" Bonnie growled as she put her hands on the Allison's desk and leaned forward to get right in the brit's face.

"Know what I think? I think you're the one who fantasizes about people wantin' to be dominated by you. We've seen your matches. You don't go out there to have fun, or to just compete. No. You go out there ta' hurt people, humiliate them and toy with their bodies." Bonnie said accusingly to Allison as she remained in her face.

"Yer sick in the head, Watson and you're delusiousnal. My brother doesn't fantasize about you... At all." She hesitated for a moment because even she wasn't sure. But she told herself to have faith in her kin. "In fact, I don't think anybody fantasizes about You. I beat up your girl Jocelyn today while she was makin' out with this lil' Asian gal. She got a new squeeze. And hell... Even my girlfriend who got around a lot, didn't even wanna fuck your sorry ass. She just wanted to kick it!" Bonnie exclaimed before sitting up.

"...I think it's important for you to know this, Watson. Nobody loves you. You're a foul person and I've joined Friction specifically to beat you and Jocelyn's skanky asses."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Allison rolled her eyes and stared back at the obnoxious little girl. Her lack of respect for personal space was tiresome.

"Are you quite finished?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her satiny voice. "I am not your therapist. If you've come to talk about your feelings, I'll have to ask you to leave."

She stared back at Bonnie with the same ominously calm but intensely focused eyes. "But if you would like to discuss business, you will first sit in that chair. You may be a stranger to polite society, so let me be the first to say welcome, please sit down. I even have an offer you that you just... might... like."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Bonnie was livid and had ALOT to vent out. But when Allison finished, her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Maybe she was being a little over dramatic?

"No way! Fuck her! I got every dang right to be pissed off!"
She told herself but otherwise kept silent as Allison was all calm and composed about telling her to calm down or get lost. Honestly, that calm composure just angered more.

"Fuck you." Bonnie spat and plopped down in the chair behind her, arms crossed as she glared at Allison. "I'm very polite actually. You'll have to excuse me if I ain't so nice ta' people that have been giving me and my loved ones a good bit of hell." She muttered while keeping an ear out to whatever Allison had to offer.

She expected it to suck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:41 pm

"I remember having one match with you... and since then you and your brother have lured me to an empty parking garage, you've attacked Jocelyn for no reason, and you've come barging into my place of business waving your Texas flag like some hillbilly revolutionary. And I've caused you grief?"

Allison picked up her water glass and took a sip. "Our spa services here start at two hundred thousand yen. I doubt you could afford much more than manicure here. I could offer to pay you, if you accepted my offer, but money isn't what you're after, is it?"

She gazed silently at Bonnie for a moment, appraising her with her eyes while she let the words sink in, using the extended silence to force the Texan to settle down.

"So you've met Yi Lan, the mousey little blonde Chinese girl that Jocelyn has taken such a liking to. Now, Jocelyn certainly is not capable of expressing anything like love, nor understanding it. She lacks intelligence, among other things, which is how Yi Lan has been able to get the poor girl wrapped around her little finger.

"Little Yi Lan... is a problem. She's a quiet, stuttering idiot, but it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for, no? I am willing to give you your rematch, if... you take care of Yi Lan first."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:06 am

And just like that, Bonnie felt all her justification turned on her, but she did her best to remain firm. she told herself she wasn't wrong. Clyde interfered in the match because Allison was fighting dirty and was even choking her! Bonnie told herself that Allison was just trying to mess with her head. She was the one who started the grief.

"I was out of commission because of You. I had no control over my brother's or my girlfriend's actions." Bonnie said defensively before shaking her head at the statement about the spa cost, she didn't know why but being told she probably couldn't afford much here got under her skin.

Then Bonnie listened to what Allison had to say about dear Yi Lan and Jocelyn. And oddly enough, she found herself agreeing with Allison. Someone like Jocelyn couldn't possibly know what love was, she clearly remembered the Australian talking down and insulting Yi Lan despite wanting to protect her. She was just a cold woman who liked hurting people. And Yi Lan was just a naive fool.

Bonnie's eyes soon widened as she got the proposal, she looked to Allison curiously and mulled over the decision. She felt a bit wrong to do some thing FOR Allison, and yet she also felt getting Yi Lan away from Jocelyn was for her own good, as dumb as she seemed, she appeared to be quite nice and didnt need to be around someone like that.

"...And what about Jocelyn? Do I have to watch out for her? I wanna fight her too, ya know?" Bonnie said.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:30 am

"I will deal with Jocelyn," Allison said, and didn't elaborate.

"Yi Lan does not belong here. She is small and weak and naive, and she's only going to be hurt more and more if she stays, by Jocelyn, and by every one of her opponents. She'll be taken advantage of by anyone less gentle than herself. It's in her best interest, and ours, if she leaves Japan, and AFW.

"Sometimes, doing what is right... hurts. I want you to make her quit. I don't care how you do it, but when she's done, you'll get your rematch any way you'd like." She tilted her head to the side, and added with something almost like a smile "Surely you can settle for me over little Jocelyn?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:59 pm

As much as Bonnie hated to admit it, she felt Allison was very, very, right. AFW wasn't always a nice place. She had seen cruelty in both Friction and Tension and it while finding a friendly and competitive atmosphere was not impossible. It was almost guaranteed that an AFW wrestler would encounter someone who liked to take things way too far.

She fondly remembered Gatt's crew torturing her brother to near death. And Allison herself was a walking reminder of how sadistic some people could be, and oddly enough she seemed aware that AFW could be quite dangerous and that you had to be tough to hang on.

Yi Lan was naive and dumb as a brick but she appeared to have a good heart. Bonnie figured that maybe she would be doiing the girl a favor by showing her getting her out of this place before a real threat hurt her. Like Allison herself for instance. That smile gave her a bad feeling that shot down her spine. Bonnie could only scowl back at Allison, she knew her brother had voiced a deep desire to get his hands on the Brit but... This woman hurt her. Bonnie wanted them both. She knew she could take them both. She'd do it, one by one.

"Jocelyn stripped me in front of a crowd, jacked up my knee and hurt my girlfriend.. You'll have to excuse me If I hate her just a little bit more than you, honey."
Bonnie said, adding some venom to her last word.

"...But you know... I beat the crap out of her. I'm glad she probably called you to tell about it. She was easy. It think it goes to show that y'all can't wrestle with a damn without fightin' dirty. Honestly she made me lose some interest in her... So yeah. I'll gladly make Yi Lan leave so I kick your ass back to Jolly ol' London." Said Bonnie, grinning confidently afterwards.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:20 pm

"Brilliant," Allison said with a curt smile. "I look forward to it."

She took a drink of water and moved a stack of papers in front of her as she prepared for her next point of business. She left the Ruger where it was for the time being, sitting innocently on the corner of her desk, and pressed a button on her phone so that it rang out in the salon where Amy picked it up.

"Amy darling, would you please show our guest out?" She said into the air.

"Yes, Miss Watson."

She pressed the button again to end the call, and when she looked up again at Bonnie there was a faint expression on her face as if she was wondering why Bonnie hadn't already left. She waved her hand at the door. "Thank you for coming. When AFW management informs me that Yi Lan is no longer with the company, you'll get your rematch. Goodbye."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum